Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded (2222 Views)

Poll: Should 3dnigeria.com be resurrected?

Yes: 88% (8 votes)
No: 11% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Graphic Designs Reloaded! Check In. / Have U All Seen The Reloaded Charlyboy's Site? Http://www.charlyboy.com What Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damseremie(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2006
Yep at last, i have put my act together and created a proper site for 3dnigeria. Its at http://www.3dnigeria.com. Its been totally revamped and redesigned with new tutorials, new images , free textures and a whole lot more
Most importantly,there is now a forum 3dnigeria.com/forum where you can have your say and show of your work.
While it is still named 3dnigeria. Its scope has been expanded to include both 2d and 3d imagery so far they are CG(computer-generated). So all Photoshop and Corel Draw Freaks are welcome too.
Also for newbies , there is a great new video tutorial teaching you 3ds max basics.
Also the registration now works so visit now at www.3dnigeria.com
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damseremie(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2006
Thereswere some complaints that the "Creating a Cup" video tutorial were not working, so i have reuploaded it;
Visit www.3dnigeria.com now. And register at the forum.
www.3dnigeria.com
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damseremie(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2006
I would like to thank all those who have visited and registered with www.3dnigeria.com I would also specifically thank the fellow who let me know of 2 links that where not working (they have been corrected now).
The first small 3d nigeria competition will begin this month and only registered members will be allowed to participate.
So visit and register now
Thanks
www.3dnigeria.com
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by dhoyin: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2006
hi there, well your 3dnigeria is quite a nice idea. but i must say that the graphics quality is just not acceptable for what you intend to use it for. i am not discouraging you but i am just say you really really need to improve on the graphics of the website. i could help you create a solid 3d web site with great grapihcs and 3d animations if you don't mind. call me on 08027920681 or email hadedoyinus@yahoo.com.
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by tEsLim(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2006
Men you really did a great job puttin up such website and putting up contents. Its all good only for the whack template/layout. I would like to assist you. Lemme see.

I'm a pro webdesigner. Gimme 30mins lemme cookup shit for you. I'm a very busy person though.
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by tEsLim(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2006
Hope you can manage this picture. NEPA took light and no fuel as we all know. My lappy battery still got lotta job to do. So I gotta post this one to you.

Text Made with 3d max, composition CorelDraw. Just upload this picture and replace it with the former head.jpg you've got on the webserver. I think it should work perfectly smiley grin

Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by zPixel(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2006
@tEsLim,

Nice banner. But did you get permission before using the 3d mesh picture in the background. Let's be original.
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by tEsLim(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2006
the mesh is from a student practicing! i dont think we should have legal probs
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by ajayi1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2007
Your idea is Nice, my complain is on your web site find good and solid designer like Teslim to do the job for you. You need advance graphic not all this boring graphic. I will tell you the fact.
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damseremie(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2007
tEsLim:

Men you really did a great job puttin up such website and putting up contents. Its all good only for the whack template/layout. I would like to assist you. Lemme see.

I'm a pro webdesigner. Gimme 30mins let me cookup shit for you. I'm a very busy person though.

Thanks for your offer and the header you posted in great. I woulds really appreciate it if you could complete the template so that the site can come up to a certain " standard". Thanks again. The site's supposed to be updated this month but it may have to be pushed back if you are able to create a template that can be used.
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damseremie(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2007
Thanks for all your comments. Right now we need help. If you can create tutorials, help in the website maintenance or design; contribuite content or even just register at the site as a member . Please do.Remember
www.3dnigeria.com
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damseremie(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2007
Am mainly behind 3dnigeria and About 3dnigeria.com, the project isn't dead, but i have to admit that it got a little bigger than i could handle.What i want to ask if it was helping anyone at all, so that ill know whether to put in d effort to resurrect it. Also i wasn't getting enough contributions from the other "pros" in the house for tutorials and so on. also it would require creationof a proper php/asp based site and that i cannot handle right now. Ill be pleased if i can get help from graphic gurus as well as web programmers. also anyone with ideas on how to market the site and generate monetary gain is highly welcome. I have been working on video tutorials but their upload time is hell.any suggestions?

i have since delved into motion grahiks and intend to expand the scope of the site including tutorials but am going to need help.

Hit me at damseremie@yahoo.com
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by zPixel(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2007
I really appreciate the effort for trying to bring 3d artists together. The only issue i have is the site design; it's not enticing enough. You can use a site like http://forums.cgsociety.org/ for reference, it's attractive and rich in content. You can search goggle for forum applications like phpbb, all you then need to do is just modify to taste. I really don't mind making tutorials of the little things i know and i believe they will help.
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by voldemort(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2007
Website is offline: Useful 3D graphics links at: http://us.mbah.net/3d-graphics/
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by AdamuW: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2007
I think 3D Nigeria should be kept alive. I stumbled across it earlier this year and was dissapointed to see it go down. I appreciate it is hard to keep such a thing going outside of work hours etc so I applaud you for it. I am not into web design etc so I can't help in that regard. However I have experience in 3d and 2d motion graphics. I can probably help in giving general advice and posting up work examples.
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by paulplay(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2007
The technical crew should have seen from the begining of the 2nd halve that Taiwo was our weekest spot and the mexicans were using him.But they were sleeping until mexico scored two similar goals from the same wing.Please who is that blind guy that took the penalty for us,he couldnt even see that the mexican goelie had gone one way before he got to the ball,mumu player angry
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by zPixel(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2007
@paulplay

why dont you just post appropriately. I know you're hurting. undecided
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damseremie(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2008
Ok, Its really been a while but the site is back. We were unable to recover the forum so well have to start over again in that regard. We have been able to get a few more hands to ensure that a breakdown doesn't happen again.
On the plus side,you are in for a brand new experience with free tutorials, models, links and competitions coming your way regularly. 3dnigeria.com will also now pay a lot more attention to 2d art, motion graphics and lots more, Simply put, the next few months will be very exciting. We are also proud to announce that we will be starting sales of our "Practical Training DVD Series" beginning with "Practical 3D Studio Max: The Basics: from the 20th of March 008.

Also to come in the ext few months are the Practical Traing Series for Adobe Premier,After Effects, Zbrush, Photoshop
More Details are available on the site , looking forward to seeing you there.

http://www.3dnigeria.com

3dnigeria would be proud and grateful to collaborate with the numerous talented cg artists on this forum, drop us a note at info@3dnigeria.com
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by zPixel(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2008
Am impressed!!! cant wait 2 be a part.
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by zPixel(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2008
What happened to the nice forum page i saw some days back after the relaunch, its better than the present one.
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by Kemjisuper(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2008
Nice site dude.

Cheers
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damseremie(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2008
zPixel:

What happened to the nice forum page i saw some days back after the relaunch, its better than the present one.
The forum template had a few problems with posting threads (coding errors). Am still trying to solve them, it will be back later in the week.

TO ALL. Thanks for all your support and keep visiting
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damseremie(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2008
Sorry guys, i know you had probably registered on the forum before now but youll have to do that again since we lost the database of the previous forum.Thanks
Re: 3d Nigeria Relaunched And Reloaded by damaroy: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2011
Hi Guys,

Check out www.damaroyworkshop.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed How Can I Export Image With Transparent Background In Corel Draw / Rehoboth Graphics Portfolio abstract Realistic/3d (graphics/logos) / Cool Cash! Pro Or Amateur Photographer. U Can Sell Pics Online. Get Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.