Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Matured Peeps Only! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Peeps Only! (1538 Views)

Enugu Peeps Lets Meet And Make New Friends / Are Abuja Peeps On Here? / Peeps Born In November Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Peeps Only! by chillingbabe: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2016
The probability of finding success here is very small; why don't you do the aggressive search physically. cool
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by jamex93(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Who b kid undecided

How many of us u fit born

No let make I beef u for new year

1 Like

Re: Matured Peeps Only! by permanentgrace(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Your detestful attitude as shown in your post is a further proof why you've been unable to find a man and settles with him. I mean, who wants to paddle around with an aggressive/arrogant lady?

Dey dia dey deceive yourself.
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by chillingbabe: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
The probability of finding success here is very small; why don't you do the aggressive search physically. cool
Loll...Bros how do I do the aggressive search physically? smiley
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2016
chillingbabe:
Loll...Bros how do I do the aggressive search physically? smiley
from the little i know;
1. Be sexy- Hit the gym, wear nice clothes, perfumes and make up.
2. They're are those quiet single brothers in the church who keep their cool, seek them and show them a sure green light to hit the ground running.
3. Attend classier events- Events such as jazz festivals, book launches, arts festival attract sane gentlemanly single men, going to these events won't be a bad idea at all.
. wel, thats all i can think of cool
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by chillingbabe: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

from the little i know;
1. Be sexy- Hit the gym, wear nice clothes, perfumes and make up.
2. They're are those quiet single brothers in the church who keep their cool, seek them and show them a sure green light to hit the ground running.
3. Attend classier events- Events such as jazz festivals, book launches, arts festival attract sane gentlemanly single men, going to these events won't be a bad idea at all.
. wel, thats all i can think of cool
I have a good dress sense which makes most guys to feel I'm already taken cos they feel such lady can't be single..
Sorry I can't do number 2 smiley Loll
The few events I've attended,most guys i admire usually show up with their ladies smiley

Thanks for ur contribution tho...
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let's be friends then. smiley
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by bobofati(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
My pin 55D10891
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by olaidedave(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
permanentgrace:
Your detestful attitude as shown in your post is a further proof why you've been unable to find a man and settles with him. I mean, who wants to paddle around with an aggressive/arrogant lady?

Dey dia dey deceive yourself.

and YOU want to teach me English, with this 'tatata' you're blowing here?
Nah, I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Matured Peeps Only! by lordC(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Babe just leav them alone, contact me & let's relate. whatsapp 07065255519 or bbm 2827732f. let's relate & see how we can get along with dis.
Thanx
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
chillingbabe:
I have a good dress sense which makes most guys to feel I'm already taken cos they feel such lady can't be single..
Sorry I can't do number 2 smiley Loll
The few events I've attended,most guys i admire usually show up with their ladies smiley

Thanks for ur contribution tho...
you better shine your eye and stop forming..
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by black1234: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please contact me on 09094534639. Thanks
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by 2livescrew: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kindly get in touch with me on 07031393200
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by Masculity(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Let me reserve my comment cux am 31.
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by olaidedave(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by chillingbabe: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by talk2odim: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2016
chillingbabe:
Where are all the matured men on nairaland?.Where are u guys hiding? Is it only teenagers or students that are here undecided I mean the matured/working class ones that are between 32-37years old.. I want to be friends with you. I don't need any childish riffraff who still feeds from his mum's pot of soup.. Or maybe the matured men are busy in other sections cos this romance section is filled with kids.

Anyway, if there are still matured guys in this section who fall within this age bracket 32-37yrs, working class and are based in Lagos Only,holla at me cos i want to be ur Friend.
if u don't fall within this age bracket or specifications, don't bother to contact me.
Happy New year smiley
u

Holla
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by cyprus000: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
chillingbabe:
Where are all the matured men on nairaland?.Where are u guys hiding? Is it only teenagers or students that are here undecided I mean the matured/working class ones that are between 32-37years old.. I want to be friends with you. I don't need any childish riffraff who still feeds from his mum's pot of soup.. Or maybe the matured men are busy in other sections cos this romance section is filled with kids.

Anyway, if there are still matured guys in this section who fall within this age bracket 32-37yrs, working class and are based in Lagos Only,holla at me cos i want to be ur Friend.
if u don't fall within this age bracket or specifications, don't bother to contact me.
Happy New year smiley
[size=13pt]
You seek matured men, but maturity is a rocket science to you.

You're mannerless, uncouth,dicriminative and crass.
Going by the aforementioned trait you exibited on this thread. You'll be a bad home maker.

Only a sybaritic simpleton will date you with good intention, cos you come across as a gold digging leech, looking for who to leech, which is no surprise your preference centers on the finance of the "would be mugu."

I can't help but feel pity for the poor dude
[/size]
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by chillingbabe: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Happy Easter celebration in advance.
Re: Matured Peeps Only! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
chillingbabe:
Happy Easter celebration in advance.
same to you. Add me up on Watsapp.. Check my signature for number. Muah

(1) (Reply)

Responsible ladies Needed In D Whatsap Group, Age From 20years to 33y Upward / I Want To Do Olosho. Help / I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.