Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform (1356 Views)

Start Creating Your New Forum Website/free Website Now / Help On Creating Biometrics Information Capture App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by RPDA: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2016
I need help in creating a live streaming vid to be synchronize on my platform from an installed camera from different locations.. I would appreciate a step by step guide.
Programmers, IT Students, Web developer etc.. Your help highly needed
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by Fulaman198(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2016
RPDA:
I need help in creating a live streaming vid to be synchronize on my platform from an installed camera from different locations.. I would appreciate a step by step guide.
Programmers, IT Students, Web developer etc.. Your help highly needed

Video and audio codecs i guess will be important. I'm not too sure if I know what you want. Can you please further specify.
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by RPDA: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2016
I have a device I want to monitor using an installed camera. I want to know if the installed camera can be synchronized into my web/platform whereby it can be view by authorized person(s) with login information from anywhere in the world.

I need more response please..
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
use quickblox ApI or WebTRc Api I assure you the new webview video call is not yet available for windows . It is not free . There are numerous video call Api online you need to pay a token . unless you use an open source Api .

or if you don't have any knowledge of coding follow this procedure and embed the video stream to your site http://m.wikihow.com/Stream-Live-Video

or use YouTube live stream alot of companies use You tube streaming it is 100% free
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Things needed 1. An encoder 2. video camera 3. HDMI cables 4. USB cord 5. Good laptop 6. stable power supply 7. unlimited data (5gig more or less) 8. long extension
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
setup

You will connect the camera video to the encoder using the HDMI cable and the encoder to the laptop using a long USB cord click the channel you want to use . create a live stream using your Gmail account and start streaming free on YouTube and embed it to you site . Please note that you need quality video .you can try other streaming service both video and audio but I assure you it is not free . Just the same setup .

If you can do that I will advise you to hire a professional .
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by guru01(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
proxy20:
Things needed
1. An encoder
2. video camera
3. HDMI cables
4. USB cord
5. Good laptop
6. stable power supply
7. unlimited data (5gig more or less)
8. long extension
A server also.
I think what you want to achieve video security camera.

Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
guru01:

A server also.
you can stream cctv video
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by guru01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
proxy20:

you can stream cctv video
I think that's what he is trying to achieve.
All he needs is a very good (high speed) internet connection.

Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by Corussa1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
It is not impossible. The setup that individual gave will work. Buh since its a platform try learning Web Coding and create One. Live-Stream are used mostly in online Schooling and Companies interactions and also Webinars
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by RPDA: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Thanks for your response proxy, guru etc

Exactly!
guru01:

Can you please add your number so that I can call you.. I need to speak with any of you. Even if it is whatsapp
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by RPDA: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Even if it's an email add.. Please, this is really urgent.

The gurus in the house, help a broda
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by RPDA: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Even if it's an email add.. Please, this is really urgent.

The gurus in the house, help a broda
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by guru01(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
mail me josiahaccounts@gmail.com Consultancy fee applies.
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by Dekatron(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
I have the same plan.

Viewers are issued codes via the subscription they paid for (just like recharge card). They use the code to log in & view LIVE/RECORDED VIDEOS.

How do I do that? @House & if I were to outsource it, how much wll it cost? Also, it would be an App.

Cc: fulaman198, dhtml18
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by guru01(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
If you are interested in setting it up ASAP contact me by email josiahaccounts@gmail.com consultancy fee applies.
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dekatron:
I have the same plan.

Viewers are issued codes via the subscription they paid for (just like recharge card). They use the code to log in & view LIVE/RECORDED VIDEOS.

How do I do that? @House & if I were to outsource it, how much wll it cost? Also, it would be an App.

Cc: fulaman198, dhtml18

you need a live streaming video script in php and mysql to create a site like neflix. You can create your own script if you are a good php programmer . It will be very expensive to buy it online and install it .

I recommend you download phpmotion script and add some features
www.phpmotion.com
Re: Creating A Live Streaming Synchronized Platform by damickey(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2016
goto http://www.livestreaming.com.ng to setup this service.... its super easy

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance Bank Software / I Need A Site For My Data Business / Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.