Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

2016, The Year Of The Name Of The Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2016, The Year Of The Name Of The Lord. (508 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2016 A Year Of Spreading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016, The Year Of The Name Of The Lord. by waice6571: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2016
I welcome you into 2016 in the name of the Lord.
My name is Lanre Ladapo, I live in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
I am neither a Pastor nor a Prophet. but I believe God speak to his people through people or any other means he prefers.

The Lord gave me a vision recently and I know its not just a personal affair alone but to anyone and everyone that cares to operate under the suffering will of the Almighty God.

The Vision

The Lord spoke to me on the 26th Dec, 2015 in an early morning vision.
I heard a persistent gunshots on a major street (Dugbe, in Ibadan) but couldn't see the people shooting the guns and there was a serious pandemonium as people were afraid and took to their heels for the safety of their lives.
I was also running and looking out for a safe place to hide; then, I saw a gate widely opened which leads to a big auditorium with two police officers at each side of the gate. But instead of people running in through the opened gate for safety, honestly, they are running fast towards the sound of the gunshots.
I entered into the auditorium through the opened gate and I saw a very few numbers of people inside and immediately I forgot I was running from danger because of the peace in that auditorium.
To my amazement, I saw in my hand, and in the hand of every one in that auditorium a red bottle-cork size button with an inscription NOAH on it.
I was thinking what about Noah? The man standing beside me suddenly Interrupted my thought and said with a broad smile on his face; THE NAME OF THE LORD IS A STRONG TOWER. and I woke up from the dream.

when I woke up, the first thing that came up on my mind was that, in the time of Noah, the ark was the salvation of the Lord for the people of that world but they forsake it only to regret it when it was too late.

Proverbs 18:10. The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it and is safe.

Psalms 9:9-10. The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Dear sir/ma, In this 2016, seek the Lord while he may be found, call upon him while he's near..

Establish your life, home, family, business, friends and your loved ones etc. in the name of the Lord.
Shalom 2016.

Dear Mods, if this piece can hit the fp for the whole world to take advantage of it, I will be so glad. The Lord bless you

(1) (Reply)

Living Life Like It Should Be / Revelation About New Disease Outbreak / The Centrality Of Christ In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.