Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido (3467 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) / Davido & Olanrewaju Malcolm, Bisola's Baby Daddy Hang Out (Photo) / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by Dsrooftiles: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Wizkid has had his fair share of baby mama drama in the past and following their recently rekindled friendship, the star may (or may not) have tweeted in solidarity of his friend and colleague, Davido.

Davido has had an eventful 24 hours, as details of his acrimony with baby-mama, Sophie Momodu, hit the internet, and sought to overshadow the presidential media chat.
Wizkid, who is currently dating Tania Omotayo, has a child named Boluwatife with baby mama, Sola Ogudugu.
Although he didn’t exactly mention Davido, we suspect the latter’s plight may have inspired the tweets.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/from-one-baby-daddy-to-another-wizkid.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by Dsrooftiles: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by pretydiva(f): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2016
I'm also jealous of d family. Wifey pretty,kids biuriful n hubby handsome..choii..wat a wonderful family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by ellahzy(f): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wizkid don dey mature o shocked
nice one dude
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by techmart(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
I pray for happiness in my family too
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by goldfish80(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Arsenal always repping cool
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
pretydiva:
I'm also jealous of d family. Wifey pretty,kids biuriful n hubby handsome..choii..wat a wonderful family
You're not too far off the track...you're pretty, I'm handsome. Let's get married and make cute babies.
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by queenblogger: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
not again...shey this davido saga never end ni
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by igwedaboss(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Baby mama... its one thing every man should avoid. Coz the drama afterwards... is usually crazy

1 Like

Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by scribble: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Deadbeat Dads unite

Although wizkid is a way better man than David the nuisance

If you quote me...

1 Like

Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by nikkypearl(f): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sorbitalll:

You're not too far off the track...you're pretty, I'm handsome. Let's get married and make cute babies.
Making cute babies is easy? Can you make a beautiful home ? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by GraceBestowed(f): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mhen! I've seen baby mama drama first hand (the one where the law is firmly by the unkind woman's side). I wish them all the best; this is the bed they made and will lay in for at least 16-17 more years
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by uchennamani(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
Wizkid has had his fair share of baby mama drama in the past and following their recently rekindled friendship, the star may (or may not) have tweeted in solidarity of his friend and colleague, Davido.

Davido has had an eventful 24 hours, as details of his acrimony with baby-mama, Sophie Momodu, hit the internet, and sought to overshadow the presidential media chat.
Wizkid, who is currently dating Tania Omotayo, has a child named Boluwatife with baby mama, Sola Ogudugu.
Although he didn’t exactly mention Davido, we suspect the latter’s plight may have inspired the tweets.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/from-one-baby-daddy-to-another-wizkid.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove
what would you rather expect from kids when older artistes sets bad examples for them?
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by cruzita(f): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
e concern dem.dem don make dia money me I still dey hussle
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by Tobilastik(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
na them sabi
Happy New Year ....Happy New Year

Hmmmm.... happy transfer window guys grin
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by Tobilastik(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
na them sabi
Happy New Year ....Happy New Year

Hmmmm.... happy transfer window guys grin
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by hatux: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
gringringrin
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
nikkypearl:

Making cute babies is easy? Can you make a beautiful home ? tongue tongue
That's easy too. God's grace
Re: From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido by Richardonald(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kids everywhere,..wizkd first then davido follows in babymama drama..jst seeking attention everytime,he be like say i will go surface my own babymama so dat he go reach this site

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Tboss Stripping Unclad Live On Big Brother Naija (photos) / Wizkid Visit Davido And Chioma / Ruth Kadiri Breaks The Internet With Adorable Family Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.