Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange (25608 Views)

Omotola Dazzles At The Closing Bell Of Nigerian Stock Exchange(photos) / Fab Omotola Rings Closing Bell At Nigerian Stock Exchange (photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns At AFRIFF 2015 Closing Party - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by evy1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lyoncrescent:
I like omotola and no pun intended but i think she needs to start doing what she knows how to do best which is acting.

All this endorsements and over glamorization is cool but i am not even sure she acted in any movie last year and with the exception of Aje and Last flight to abuja, i cant remember any excellent movie she has acted in the last five years or so. Her music career is/was a disaster. I was amazed at the poor content of her reality show which made her seem larger than life.

She cannot rely on past glory for long. Even the likes of Angelina Jolie are still hustling and she has advanced to directing.

I Like Omotola, but she and Genevieve need to realize that past glory wont work any longer especially when beauty starts to fade and hey start having grey hair coupled with other potential young stars blowing up.

Funny enough, acting is one of the very few careers, that does not have any retirement age. grin

so what makes u think she doesn't have other investment,she is wise not to put all her eggs in one basket..as per the acting sef how much will she make when piracy is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by mrjojo: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
What is this fuss about her omotola sef?? Apart from being an actress, is there any thing else spectacular? She is like an attention W.hore.. She better return to acting which we knw her for.. Mtswehh

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by bayonino: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
mrjojo:
What is this fuss about her omotola sef?? Apart from being an actress, is there any thing else spectacular? She is like an attention W.hore.. She better return to acting which we knw her for.. Mtswehh
I am also suprised, Omotola here, Omotola there. We live in the world where we idolize celebrities above intellectuals.
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by Imyourex(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
She don old joor, make she go siddon, No amount of makeup fit restore that sagging cheek
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by Lawalemi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
And Masters Degree holders are roaming the streets.

They were never deemed for invitations on any ground.

So how has this NSE cosmetic changed my pursuit?
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by BlackMariner(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Congrats to Omotola.

Meanwhile that camera in the second picture looks like a POS. grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by mrjojo: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
bayonino:
I am also suprised, Omotola here, Omotola there. We live in the world where we idolize celebrities above intellectuals.
very correct my brother, and no thanks to dem bloggers who make everything a "celebrity" does news..
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by yungryce: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
omotola be looking like cookie lyon
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by madjune(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Can't some staff ring the closing bell?

Is it too heavy or what?
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by UruAnn(f): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
She's so beautiful!! I Wonna be like you some day!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by UruAnn(f): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Imyourex:
She don old joor, make she go siddon, No amount of makeup fit restore that sagging cheek
bad belle. It's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by zudozz: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
D 1 wey dey vex me pass na dat pilot wey say na only him dey service that backside...That guy can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by bayonino: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
mrjojo:
very correct my brother, and no thanks to dem bloggers who make everything a "celebrity" does news..
I wonder how much those bloggers have been able to make so far dishing out yeyebrities news.
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by Edigrows: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Instead of ringing bell SHE SUPPOSED TELL THEM TO BRING DOWN THE DARN EXCHANGE RATE, 268 per dollar is darn high!!! angry angry angry
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by driand(m): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood superstar Omotola Jalade Ekeinde was yesterday invited by the Nigerian Stock Exchange to ring the closing bell. Previous stars who have had such honour include Sound Sultan & 2face Idibia.

More photos below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/pics-omotola-rings-closing-bell-for.html

that's how she makes her money, if she fvcks 2 big shots from stock exchange and still give put her Num to 4 others, sey una no know how much wey dat wan be?
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by tpiah2: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Edigrows:
Instead of ringing bell SHE SUPPOSED TELL THEM TO BRING DOWN THE DARN EXCHANGE RATE, 268 per dollar is darn high!!! angry angry angry

true, its very high.
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by ifycelebrity(f): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
UruAnn:
bad belle. It's allowed.

sorry it took me a while to get back to you. i am currently producing my tv serials. i am thinking of auditioning in port, but i dont know how soon. can you relocate for work?
Re: Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange by kokoA(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
I was timekeeper in my primary school. I rang bell sote my arms wan comot from my shoulder so kini big deal?! Mtcheeeww undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos / Adaeze Yobo's Shaku Shaku Dance Moves / Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.