Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You (737 Views)

8 Best Wordpress Tools And SEO Plugins For Your Website / 25 On Page SEO Techniques To Create High Search Engine Friendly Content / I Will Write You Great And Seo Friendly Content For Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by christogeralds: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Hi, I am a freelancer content writer
and have more than 5 years of
experience in writing good quality and seo friendly
content. No matter what the topic
is I will provide you best quality
content.

Call/whatsapp me today for
content writing work. 07016465017

Note: I charge #800 for 500 words and #1,500 for 1000 words
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by fabulous660(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls b4 we put a call to you, do u mind telling us how much u charge?
To save our airtime.
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by fancynana(f): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
christogeralds:
Hi, I am a freelancer content writer
and have more than 5 years of
experience in writing good quality and seo friendly
content. No matter what the topic
is I will provide you best quality
content. Contact me today for
content writing work. 07016465017

how much do you charge.
also check out this site to see what you can do kleeqersdotcom
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by Mayfrank(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
fancynana:

how much do you charge. also check out this site to see what you can do kleeqersdotcom
Are u the owner of kleeqers?
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by christogeralds: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
I charge #800 for 500 words and #1,500 for 1000 words
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by fancynana(f): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mayfrank:

Are u the owner of kleeqers?

Yes why do you ask?
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by Mayfrank(m): 6:06am On Jan 02, 2016
fancynana:

Yes why do you ask?
I knew the guy who built it
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by fancynana(f): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mayfrank:

I knew the guy who built it

oh yes, it co-owned. my partner

what is your review on the site.
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by christogeralds: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
I have checked it out and I can write you a unique and appealing contents for your blog @ kleeqersdotcom
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by Mayfrank(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
fancynana:

oh yes, it co-owned. my partner
what is your review on the site.
like I told him...It's wonderful
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by fancynana(f): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mayfrank:

like I told him...It's wonderful

great thanks.
Re: I Will Write Quality And Seo Friendly Content For You by fancynana(f): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
christogeralds:
I have checked it out and I can write you a unique and appealing contents for your blog @ kleeqersdotcom

now my question is, must all the 1000 words be in one article or it is going to be spread across several articles

(1) (Reply)

What Is SEO? / Which Software's Do I Use To Edit And Run My Web Script Offline / Heetng.com For Sale..grab It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.