Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Extroverted New Year Resolution. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Extroverted New Year Resolution. (282 Views)

Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extroverted New Year Resolution. by sheyn5(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2016
EXTROVERTED NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.
Just like a blink of an eye, the year is gone and here we are in a brand new year. A set aside time for merry making and jamboree...
Amidst the jubilation, have you glimpse on how 2016 is going to be?
An adage says "he that fails to plan, plans to fail" and according to Cicero, "to stumble twice against the same stone is a proverbial disgrace".
Walking intot this new and brisk year, I'd recommend to you these three words.

(1)HAVE I FAILED?:
A question that concern all. Sitting yourself down in your best mood, you should be able to answer this question for yourself. Every year has its fated and stipulated plans which are expected to be executed. Have you in your ignoramus conscience ignore your fated right and obligations while being infatuated to irrelevances?

HOW DO I MAKE IT UP AGAIN?: setting of goals is what I call the brave man's act. When it comes to the field of erupting the best in yourself, your are regarded the pioneer owner of responsibilities. Settling the differences between your old self and new self, accepting your past mistakes, making to yourself a vow of never going back to your vomit and healing yourself the trauma in which your past has left you.

HOW DO I STAND?:
At this very juncture, I'd recommend to you the seeking of divine intervention cos only grace I believe can make you stand.
Wishing you a fabulous 2016 with great achievements and experiences. A very meaningful chapter waiting to be written.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Well With Your Soul? / What Are Your Real Motives? / (val Promo) Record A Song For #6000 With Free Online Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.