Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? (17725 Views)

Photos, Elephant Has Swallowed All The Money From First Bank Branch In Yaba / How Can I Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy J2? / How Can I Transfer Data Contacts From Samsung S4/S5 To S7 Edge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders...Happy New year and wishing everyone good health, joy, happiness, success, long life and prosperity. ..

Have done some Google search without getting any relevant information that's why I came here to learn from my superiors.

I really need insight on how I can transfer funds from my First bank account to gtb cos early this morning I discovered my First Bank ATM got damaged this morning and I have urgent assignment to take of in Kano. Presently stranded in Sokoto...Is there a way I can use sms to transfer from first bank to GTB. I believe First Bank should have a platform like GTB does using *737*1 (Within GTB banks) or *737*2 ( to other banks). More so the only USSD am aware of is that using *894# to recharge as well as check my account balance.

Kindly ignore my grammatical error cos you already know from which part of Nigeria am from.

Thanks and everyone should find comfort in knowing I appreciate your feedback. I hv with me my GTB bank ATM.

Moderators kindly help move to the right section.

Seun, Lalasticlala...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
First bank users should help
Re: How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
First bank users should help
Thanks Boss. Would honestly appreciate people feedback
Re: How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rays123:
Thanks Boss. Would honestly appreciate people feedback
Dial *894# select 1 for transfer. Pls try

If e work, send something for me sef!
Re: How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by Chommieblaq(f): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Go to your play store, download first mobile app, register and do wahever transfer u want to.

Quote me if u encounter any difficulties registering.
Re: How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by ITbomb(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why not register on Quickteller and transfer from any bank to any bank.

My First Bank Verve card has been damaged for more than a year now, all I need is the numbers and Quickteller
Re: How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by Jennasmith27(f): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seniors , a beg I am new to this , I make a hacker transfer funds to my eco bank account. the money don reflect for my account but I dey fear. I want to know if it i safe ? the hacker (zero_code1@yahoo.com) they work transfer for my guys for Malaysia way dem they cashout alright .
Re: How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by bolaji73(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
yeah you can now transfer money from your first bank account through your phone with no internet connection .I even prefer it to that of GT bank where there is charges for intra bank transfer. That of first bank is free. just dial *894# from the line you register your first bank account with and follow the prompt .or in a rather faster manner, dial *894*amount *account no# .that's the method most people I sell Data to usually make there bank payment. it has really make business easy. thank you first bank.
Re: How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by Youngpo413: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
bolaji73:
yeah you can now transfer money from your first bank account through your phone with no internet connection .I even prefer it to that of GT bank where there is charges for intra bank transfer. That of first bank is free. just dial *894# from the line you register your first bank account with and follow the prompt .or in a rather faster manner, dial *894*amount *account no# .that's the method most people I sell Data to usually make there bank payment. it has really make business easy. thank you first bank.
free of charge are you sure? Lol, thank you for this useful info.
Re: How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? by okitejoseph: 7:15pm On May 02, 2018
I think every bank now do online transfer from one account to another, on the first bank mobile app, there should be option for that...
https://www.creditpent.com/www-firstsavingscc-com-manage-first-savings-bank-credit-card-online-account-login/

(1) (Reply)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed / Rare Video of A Nairalander who Breathes Under Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.