Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships 2015 (829 Views)

Shanghai University Scholarships For International Students In China, 2017 / 2016 Tianjin University Scholarships For Non-chinese Citizens In China / Oil & Gas Recruitment At Sheffield Offshore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships 2015 by IbnIbrahim: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
The Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships 2015 is open for Undergraduate and Masters applicants to apply for the Transform Together Scholarship 2015.

The Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships tagged Transform Togetherness Scholarship 2015 is mainly International Students and European Union (Non-UK) to begin a full-time programme course.

The Transform Togetherness Scholarship 2015 is divided into benefits session in accordance to Sheffield Hallam University academic calender;

1) Firstly, the 2015/2016 – A full-time gets 100% discount or half fee waiver (50% discount) which is available for postgraduate courses and half fee waiver (50% discount) for each year of an undergraduate degree.

2) While Secondly, the 2016/2017 – A half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.

As it was referenced in Wikipedia that Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is a university in South Yorkshire, England, based on two sites in Sheffield. City Campus is located in the city centre, close to Sheffield railway station, and Collegiate Crescent Campus is about two miles away, adjacent to Ecclesall Road in south-west Sheffield.

The university is the third largest in the UK, with more than 37,000 students (of whom over 4,000 are international students), 4,170 staff and 747 courses.
How Are The Scholarships Awarded?

The Transform Togetherness Scholarships are been optioned out to students with high performance who can also exhibit extraordinary academic achievement but also to be determined, dedicated and ambitious in his activities or learning.

Base on your application for the scholarships, applicants are expected to tell Sheffield University about;

1) Their academic achievement

2) Their various significant things you have done up to date which make you stand out from the crowd.

3) Their skills, talents and special interests that demonstrate your ability and ambition

4) Their personal outlook, vision and passion that will help you to successfully deliver your future plans.
how you would represent the University as an ambassador.

PS: If you are applying for a postgraduate scholarship you must have achieved the equivalent of a 2:1 in your undergraduate degree

Would you love your testimony to be shared amongst other internet platform to applicants out there, then read a testimonies from an applicants Adeline Tui from Malaysia, Ifeyinwa Aniunoh from Nigeria below;

“I have always wanted to study architecture since I was young. I applied for the Transform Together Scholarship and I was so happy when I received an email saying I had got the scholarship. It gave me the opportunity to study in the UK.”

Adeline Tui, from Malaysia
MSc Technical Architecture
Read More Here

“The Transform Together scholarship award from the university is a great honour, and with my experience at Sheffield Hallam, I have become more optimistic, determined, focused and gained better interpersonal skills.”

Ifeyinwa Aniunoh, from Nigeria
MSc International Events and Conference Management
Read More Here
Where is the Scholarship Location?

United Kingdom
Who are the Sponsors?

Sheffield University UK
What Are The Benefits?

1) Firstly, the 2015/2016 – A full-time fee gets 100% discount or half fee waiver (50% discount) which is available for Postgraduate Courses and half fee waiver (50% discount) for each year of an Undergraduate Degree.

2) While Secondly, the 2016/2017 – A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for Postgraduate Courses and for each year of an Undergraduate Degree.
What is the Scholarship Level?

Undergraduate Scholarships Masters Scholarships & Postgraduate Scholarship
What are the Eligibility to apply for the Sheffield Hallam University Scholarship?

For an applicant to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, an applicant must be;

1) An international or European Union (Non-UK) candidate

2) Postgraduate of minimum 2.1 or its equivalent in honour degree

3) Undergraduate must have English and academic entry requirement

4) Offered a full-time admission either Undergraduate or Postgraduate field of study at Sheffield Hallam University UK.

5) Able to pay any additional fees
How Can I Apply For Sheffield Hallam University Scholarship (Transform Together Scholarship)?

1) If you have not applied for a study course at Sheffield University, you need to apply first by visiting their online prospectus

2) After you have successfully gotten an admission offer from Sheffield Hallam, you are expected to download it scholarship application form

3) Make sure that you have filled and complete the form then return the complete scholarship application (after filling it) together with you Transcripts to this e-mail address; scholarships@shu.ac.uk on and before;

1 November 2015 for January 2016 start

31 May 2016 for September 2016 start

1 November 2016 for January 2017 start

4) After submission, a board of trustee will screen your application, that is why you are expected to fill your scholarship application carefully.
When Will I Be Notified?

All successful applicants will be notified exactly one month after the scholarship application deadline.

Link: http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries/transform.html

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Pls I Need Urgent Help On this (German dual vocational training (screen Shot) / Latest Vacancies At Etisalat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.