Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight (1839 Views)

7 Finger Foods That Should Make It Into Nigerian Small Chops In 2017 / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / 5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight by Adamna(f): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year peeps!..
I'm slim but not lepacious. I want to add weight. What and what should I eat to achieve it? Food gurus please help me out!
Re: Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight by Slickest(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
More than 1 boiled egg everyday
Sleep immediately after breakfast
Do not exercise
Eat till ur over filled
Eat a lot of meat,turkey nd red meat 2b precise
Take a bottle of softdrink everyday
Eat food after every 2-3 hours
Eat ur dinner late @ nyt
Go 2bed immediately

Try dat 4a month
Re: Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight by Olarajee(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why do u want to add weight when pple are trying to do away with it? Ure good the way u are.
Re: Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight by Adamna(f): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Slickest:
More than 1 boiled egg everyday Sleep immediately after breakfast Do not exercise Eat till ur over filled Eat a lot of meat,turkey nd red meat 2b precise Take a bottle of softdrink everyday Eat food after every 2-3 hours Eat ur dinner late @ nyt Go 2bed immediately
Try dat 4a month
What!? It's too much.. Soft drink everyday!
Re: Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight by Wealthyone: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Slickest:
Do not exercise
Eat till ur over filled
Eat ur dinner late @ nyt
Go 2bed immediately

Try dat 4a month

Haba! Slickest....na road to Obesity be dat oh. these won't make one add weight or fleshy, one will bloat like air-bag. embarassed
Re: Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight by Wealthyone: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Adamna:
Happy New Year peeps!..
I'm slim but not lepacious. I want to add weight. What and what should I eat to achieve it? Food gurus please help me out!

I just checked ur profile and observed you are even 'fat' to some pple. You don't have to add weight, u are ok.
Re: Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight by Adebolade(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
shocked grin
Slickest:
Do not exercise
Eat till ur over filled
Eat ur dinner late @ nyt
Go 2bed immediately

Try dat 4a month
high cholestrol would kill the person silently.
Re: Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight by VictorRomanov: 12:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Cakes and chocolates and anything sugary. Shortbread cookies, in between meals. Also eat double your usual portion. Make sure u do sit up to avoid pot tummy and sleep like 8-10hrs daily.

(1) (Reply)

How To Bake A Cake In 8 Simple Steps / See Kilishi Is Made In Kaduna State- What YOU MUST know / Daily Balance Diet Table For One Yr Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.