Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch (1321 Views)

Please How Do I stop this stubborn Prophet / How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? / ThrowBack Pic Of Arc. Bishop Benson Idahosa With Bishop Oyedepo On d Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by northvietnam(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year Good people of my Country.
few hours ago , I was in the church praying and presenting my plea to my maker 2015/2016 Virgil. one of the things I prayed about was that I want to stop smoking .

But as am talking to you now, I have already had four sticks with magic moment chocolate flavor , tho it felt so good but I really want to stop .

its like am being forced to do it and when ever I finish eating with out taking like two , the food will not balance well in my body.

Honestly this is too early for be to start breaking my new year resolutions.
please you people should not call me names , if u don't have advise for me just read and go.

I have broken a val I made with God last night about this habit.
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by Aristotle96(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bro ur own strong o... U no even allow make one dy pass undecided
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by northvietnam(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Aristotle96:
Bro ur own strong o... U no even allow make one dy pass undecided

Men am not happy wit my self right now.. angry angry
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by bronzegoddess(f): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na new year we dey celebrate man, not VAL
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by Aristotle96(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
northvietnam:

Men am not happy wit my self right now.. angry angry
oya sorry addiction is not easy. If u no do am e go be like say make u die but u no go for... Just try u still available more days in this year
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by Obudupikin: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
The easiest way to stop smoking benson switch is to switch to smoking benson - it works like magic. kiss
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by northvietnam(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Na new year we dey celebrate man, not VAL

sister no be valentine wey I mean.

meant resolution
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by northvietnam(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Obudupikin:
The easiest way to stop smoking benson switch is to switch to smoking benson - it works like magic. kiss

Well u don't know how I feel, that's why u think is a joking matter ..
Thanks tho..
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by Eleniyan15: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
relax dude, you can't stop smoking immediately like that...you are addicted to it already but all the same
I know it just like water if you no weed, your body no go balance Mehn the experience ehn nah killaa

if you take 4 in a day just reduce it from 4 down to 2 per day and keep praying make God deliver you as time goes on it will reduce to 1 per day

note: it may take you almost 8month -2years before you quit smoking patapata but trust me E go Better

#SmokersAreLiableToDieYoung
nothing do you nah step by step no rush yourself
#prayerIsTheKey
#DeterminaTion matters a lot

1 Like

Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by northvietnam(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eleniyan15:
relax dude, you can't stop smoking immediately like that...you are addicted to it already but all the same
I know it just like water if you no weed, your body no go balance Mehn the experience ehn nah killaa

if you take 4 in a day just reduce it from 4 down to 2 per day and keep praying make God deliver you as time goes on it will reduce to 1 per day

note: it may take you almost 8month -2years before you quit smoking patapata but trust me E go Better

#SmokersAreLiableToDieYoung
nothing do you nah step by step no rush yourself
#prayerIsTheKey
#DeterminaTion matters a lot

thanks man... u have a heart of Gold and understanding mind
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
According to what I heard from an ex addict, do it gradually so that your body doesn't get into withdrawal.

Now that you take two after meals, start with taking only one after meals. Do it for one month. On the second month, reduce it to less one meal, a day, then two after another month till you reach to only 1 cigarette, per day. Each stage should take a month to give your body time to get used to it.

Then skip a day a week for another month, then two, and so forth, until you have no day of smoking. By that time the craving will have been tamed. You won't desire it.
Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by SamJed(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
northvietnam:
Happy new year Good people of my Country.
few hours ago , I was in the church praying and presenting my plea to my maker 2015/2016 Virgil. one of the things I prayed about was that I want to stop smoking .

But as am talking to you now, I have already had four sticks with magic moment chocolate flavor , tho it felt so good but I really want to stop .

its like am being forced to do it and when ever I finish eating with out taking like two , the food will not balance well in my body.

Honestly this is too early for be to start breaking my new year resolutions.
please you people should not call me names , if u don't have advise for me just read and go.

I have broken a val I made with God last night about this habit.
Lets start here....addiction can be very destructive...from ur post, i can deduce that u really want to stop it....first of all, know that stopping it is not a day's affair...secondly, give yourself good reasons why u have to stop...reasons like, it is not good for your health, Christ doesn't approve of it and also it can kill u... Thirdly, determine in your heart to stop it because determination is a vital tool... Make stopping it, one of your topmost goals for this year....Fourthly, now in stopping it, don't rush yourself...give urself a time frame...two months...consciously reduce the number of sticks u take daily...from ten to eight to five, just slowly reduce it...Fifthly, take a giant step and make it one stick in a day maybe after one month...all this while as you are reducing it once you reach a particular number u have limited yourself to try not to go above it again...in order to achieve this find something or someone that distracts u from smoking...be in company of non smokers, also avoid bars because there is a high probability of smoking there...when u are alone, keep urself busy, read books, listen to good songs, also think about your wife if you are marriedwink... Finally be closer to God, read your bible, attend church services, and continuously pray to God to help u out...hopefully he will help u out...;

1 Like

Re: HELP; How Can I Stop Smoking Benson Switch by northvietnam(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
thanks @ the poster above me, thank God I have not smoked since to day which is unlike me. but I decided not to eat cs once I eat finish , the urge will come like wide fire.

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. / Lagos / See The Reason Why Smoking Marijuana Has Health Benefit Than Tobacco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.