Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Code To Buy Airtime From Akye Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Code To Buy Airtime From Akye Bank (553 Views)

"Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians / Gtbank Now Collects #100 To Buy Airtime / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Code To Buy Airtime From Akye Bank by chiefsaga: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls, I need someone to give me the code for buying airtime from skye bank's account. Thanks
Re: Code To Buy Airtime From Akye Bank by kenny1st(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dial *833*amonunt# then send. example; *833*500#
Re: Code To Buy Airtime From Akye Bank by chiefsaga: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Thanks, but the code is not working
Re: Code To Buy Airtime From Akye Bank by lawbabs: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
chiefsaga:
Thanks, but the code is not working

I think it works for your registered phone number on ur account. It won't work with any other number...
Re: Code To Buy Airtime From Akye Bank by kenny1st(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
yes, that's right it has to be on your phone line you registered with the bank. however, you can download skyemobile application on your phone from respective app stores. this will enable you to recharge and do a lot of stuff on your account.
Re: Code To Buy Airtime From Akye Bank by chiefsaga: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yea, I used my registered phone numb but same problem perisists

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Save One's Wealth? / Step On How To Locally Produce Oil From Soya Beans. / Russia's Ruble Hits All-time Low Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.