Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face (34696 Views)

Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures. / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? / Brain Teasers - Lets See How Smart You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
All I c is a Dasuki face

1 Like

Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by marlockj: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
seanpizzy:
In this optical illusion you can see how the picture has been made up to resemble the face of a man by cleverly using images of a number of different zoo animals.

Some are pretty obvious to spot while others are more hidden and you will need to look more closely to find them.

So have a good look at this picture, how many animals do you think there are and list them.

Source: http://todaybase.com/lets-see-how-smart-you-are-zoo-animal-face/

http://pin.bbm.com/C00210B46
Cc; lalasticlala, obinoscopy

Breast padding goes wrong

Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by dorox(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I counted 25. + the human head 26, shebi human being na animal too cheesy.
Human being no be zoo animal before sha.
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by harry509: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Let's see how optically sharp nlers are smiley
bring dem 2 ogba-zoo here n benin city.
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by marlockj: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Headies is a mess!!

U cnt Eva see anyone on d stage clearly.

Chai
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by juman(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
I can see 180 million nigerian (zoo) people.
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by olumike75: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
24 :-X24
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by Adexvicky(f): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by ladenz(m): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'm optically sharp. I don't need to count animals to prove it
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by DAREDON: 12:02am On Jan 02, 2016
There are 30 animals there.
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by tinktanker: 12:35am On Jan 02, 2016
looseweight:
Elephant
Snake
RabbitRabbit
FishFish
Turtoise
Kangaroo
Monkey
Grasshopper
Chameleon
Snail

That's all my eyes could see
others as, Tiger, snake, elephant, bear, Fox, punkupine, parrot, Snail,dolphin, while, r
Rabbit, horse, Chameleon, peacock, Swan,

1 Like

Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by Nickymezor(f): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Mehn, this is really sometin else.. Lolz... well I saw many animals.... Definitely more dan twenty sha
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 02, 2016
I can see buhari nothing again
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by prettyify(f): 2:53am On Jan 02, 2016
I counted 34 lipsrsealed
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by beycity(m): 4:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by Adenle041(m): 5:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Like 19 and still counting

Contact us for the installation of your KITCHEN CABINET & APPLIANCES WORDROBES, DINNING SET, BED SETS, CONFERENCE TABLES AND CHAIRS. We are into construction and installation of both local and imported.
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ioafurniture/
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by adriftonmemories(m): 5:41am On Jan 02, 2016
145 so far ....still counting angry

I dey use spiritual eyes : cool
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by MrCEO69(m): 5:45am On Jan 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
saw 20 with my spiritual eyes
Meanwhile, here's the FOOTBALL PROPHECY
for 2016:
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time. 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL. 3. Chelsea will qualify
to Q/final ahead of PSG. 4. Man city will not
qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw
against Dynamo kyev. 5. Man utd will end
their unwinning streak in their first match in
January. 6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a
match in January. 7. Bayern Munich will win
the Bundesliga. 8. Tottenham Hotspur will win
the EPL. 9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four. 11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up
the two highest goal scorers in the EPL. 12.
Lionel Messi will win the world best. 13.
Juventus will claim the Seria A title again. 14.
PSG will win the French League. 15. Suarez
will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga. 16.
Benitez will be sacked before the end of his
tenure in Real Madrid. 17. Mourinho will take
charge of Man utd but will not still make top
four. 18. Real Madrid will drop out at the
Quarter Final of the UCL.

so biased. Arsenal will win the Epl and will knock out Barcelona. Keep it at the back of ur mind.
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by fiziebaibie(f): 6:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Morhziez:
Cant see any animal
life is difficult for d blind

1 Like

Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by dammyshaggs: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2016
seanpizzy:
In this optical illusion you can see how the picture has been made up to resemble the face of a man by cleverly using images of a number of different zoo animals.

Some are pretty obvious to spot while others are more hidden and you will need to look more closely to find them.

So have a good look at this picture, how many animals do you think there are and list them.

Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by Rilwayne001: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Spybradd:

grin grin
grin grin grin

braddy whats ur own na,its 2016 o...
Ok riliwanu oops rilwayne,api nu yr...
cool

My own be say, I don't have time counting animals in that picz, so I had to guess... 23 came up, so I dropped it.. I don't care if I am wrong though, na the OP wahala be dat. grin

happy new year to you as well.. Goodness and mercy shall follow us wink

1 Like

Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by abiolag(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2016
22 is all i can c (plus d human head) but it might also b just one since d human head can av all sort of animals stuck in it. lol
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by Habiodunz(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2016
I can see a Whale which is obviously nt a zoo animal i can see a Bear
Chameleon
Lizard
Snake
Kangaroo
Rabbit
Goat
Horse
Elephant (Kinda Obvious)
Dolphin
Tortoise
Bird
Tiger

Abeg i don tired
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by cowgirl9090: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Are Ducks and Grasshoppers zoo animals? How about Star fish and Snails?

may be that's the target, to make us fail. grasshoppers are insects and somw are not Zoo animal may be it's expected of us to count the zoo animals and leave the rest. #justmythoughts
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by 9jatatafo(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2016
I saw so many animals in the zoo and the zoo is in the shape of a man's face
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by Abiola88(f): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
25 animals plus 1 human= 26
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by Adonis3: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
saw 20 with my spiritual eyes Meanwhile, here's the FOOTBALL PROPHECY for 2016: 1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League back to back for the first time. 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL. 3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG. 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev. 5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. 6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. 7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga. 8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL. 9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. 10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four. 11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL. 12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. 13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again. 14. PSG will win the French League. 15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga. 16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. 17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but will not still make top four. 18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.

Bookmarked!
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by missslimfit(f): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2016
elephant, hawk, fox, whale, dolphin, hawk, parrot, rabbit, monkey, chimpanzee, bear, kangaroo, alligator, snake, horse, tortoise, snail, starfish, grasshopper, peacock, tiger, bat, chameleon, hedgehog, fish,eagle. datzall...
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by LushGreenz: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2016
An Elephant
A python
A black swan
A hedgehog
A Chameleon
A Fox
A Dolphin
A Snail
A Harpy Eagle
A Toucan
A Horse
A Starfish
A Grasshopper/Locust
A Sloth
A Tortoise
A Hare/Rabbit
A Blue Whale (or so I think)
A Black Hawk
A Tiger
An Orangutan
A Peacock
A Kangaroo
A Grizzly bear
...And the face of God's most precious creature,MAN.

I think I tried sha! grin
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by Idrismusty97(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2016
cowgirl9090:

may be that's the target, to make us fail. grasshoppers are insects and somw are not Zoo animal may be it's expected of us to count the zoo animals and leave the rest. #justmythoughts
That's smart. But stuff like this we may never know the motive of the painter. Maybe it is just art.

1 Like

Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by sanyaboy: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face by spookydee(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
seanpizzy:

twenty four in all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Letters Word Game:use The Last Letter To Form A New Five Letters Word.... / Eye Test: What Number Do You See? / Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.