Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing (71646 Views)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Uriel Oputa And Her Mother On The Red Carpet (Photos) / It May Seem Impossible But These Celebs Are Related (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by crispberry(f): 3:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Best RNB / Pop album - ayo wizkid

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by Ameena(f): 3:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Now....this is getting interesting! What jus happened between Olamide & the Marvin crew?

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by babzy2: 3:15am On Jan 02, 2016
No one will take headies serious again, no wonder Burna boy blast them, that award category is even easy to choose, lil Kesh own it hands down, even kiss Daniel would have been better

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by crowntoro(f): 3:15am On Jan 02, 2016
ugnmezi:

There z not truth abt wat he said joor. Though I luv d way he expressed his mind. Lil kesh songs cant stand d test of time, it lack content and too corruptly vague for his age and time. Reekado banks songs hv content and can stand d test of time. Ten yrs from now im sure u will hv no business wit lil kesh songs as it is now
You just said my mind... Lil kesh sings crap.. Too vague with his lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by cutesmilez(f): 3:16am On Jan 02, 2016
ugnmezi:

There z not truth abt wat he said joor. Though I luv d way he expressed his mind. Lil kesh songs cant stand d test of time, it lack content and too corruptly vague for his age and time. Reekado banks songs hv content and can stand d test of time. Ten yrs from now im sure u will hv no business wit lil kesh songs as it is now
I got ur point man. Don jazi's maturity no be here oo

3 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by idupaul: 3:17am On Jan 02, 2016
This headies is total show of shame I must say from organization to delivery , M I facked up , Olamide Facked up gan and don Jazzy come end the show by storming out ...Shame Shame Shame Shame

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by adioolayi(m): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide...eya

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy has said it all. Lil kesh music lack content it cant stand d test of time unlik reekado music. In d list I will place lil kesh behind kiss daniel and korade bello. Hit songs with out content z not it. Reekado banks songs hv content and are Hit songs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by adioolayi(m): 3:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Artist of the Year...make we see.

Olamide wins Artist of the Year...But he no wait to get the award.

So na the Next rated artist YBNL follow come get..eya
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by crispberry(f): 3:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Artist of the year- olamide

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by crispberry(f): 3:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Song of the year- ojuelegba wizkid

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by maestroferddi: 3:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Nigerian shows can be wack...

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by vecman22(m): 3:21am On Jan 02, 2016
babzy2:
No one will take headies serious again, no wonder Burna boy blast them, that award category is even easy to choose, lil Kesh own it hands down, even kiss Daniel would have been better

You most be a baby..what dose lil kesh sings?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by babzy2: 3:22am On Jan 02, 2016
crowntoro:
You just said my mind... Lil kesh sings crap.. Too vague with his lyrics
forget that thing bro, lil Kesh deserve that award, okay what about kiss Daniel? He sings craps too ba?

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by engrjoe(m): 3:22am On Jan 02, 2016
adioolayi:
Olamide...eya

Olamide don turn fighter ni.

Make him stop those childish tin.
Shame no go let am come take him award now.....

Anyhw sha I still like him song and dance to it BT he need to grow up attitude wise....

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by Ameena(f): 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Chei all of dem don vex go o! Olamide no gree collect him award again sef
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by UIA04(f): 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is forming Kanye West
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by cutesmilez(f): 3:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Guys d show don finish ooo. No Don jazi, no Olamide no wizkid. The headies rili messed up. Buh did u guyz noticed sumtin on d category of d song of the year? Dos calling d names already knw dat wizkid wins d award but in othr 2 avoid anoda clash from olamide, dy skipped it and move to the artiste of d year award
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by babzy2: 3:24am On Jan 02, 2016
vecman22:

You most be a baby..what dose lil kesh sings?
and you are a man ba? Even if they didn't give Lil kesh, Kiss Daniel deserves it far better than Banks.

3 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by Dirkcoyt: 3:25am On Jan 02, 2016
And the tenth award made headies relevance end! Stars like dbanj,wizkid,davido,psquare were not in attendace, the show wasn't organized, the sound and all that!

Now giving such a delicate category to a two hot labels mavin vs ybnl!

Now the thing is,there is a beef already, next headies more people won't come, believe me olamide will get away with this, when you love by the street nothing I say nothing you can do!

Power play, don Jazzy pulled a humility and a classic punchline to baddo! Don J has much fan base also as baddo, but belive there won't be a winner in this beef, it will just be everybody doing their thing.

Baddo it was good to express yourself but the icing was too much in a nigerian stratosphere! Wrong move bro, learn from what vec said! Pride!

And also don jazzy shouldn't have left the place angry! If he sat there, when they called olamide for artist of the year, and he was no where to be found, he would have totally won all olamide fans to his side! Shamshameshame to the whole event!
The grass who is going to suffer this power tussle fight is headies, which is going to lose its integrity!

It would have settled the score if the gave kiss daniel, by so doing they won't brusie mavins and ybnl ego! And I think if they gave kissdaniel people will still see the relevance in the award cause he's also a great artist!

14 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by UIA04(f): 3:25am On Jan 02, 2016
adioolayi:
Olamide...eya
Olamide be forming naija Kanye West so who fought for adekunle gold that he won that award
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by vecman22(m): 3:26am On Jan 02, 2016
my respect for olamide jst died today,dat guy is a fool

5 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by engrjoe(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
babzy2:
forget that thing bro, lil Kesh deserve that award, okay what about kiss Daniel? He sings craps too ba?

My guy hope u no get P with Don Jazzy and his children (as he rightly said) E be like u no listen to DAT Reekado song.

My guy u need listen again if na d KATAPOT wey dem mention det vex u because na only u and olamide wey dey disqualify d guy song as next rated so....

Don't lemme think u drank frm DAT cup he held and threw on stage bro.
***Na Joke Ooo No Beefing***

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by zobel(m): 3:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Much respect to don jazzy as he showed leadership and maturity. Olamide is good but he still needs to learn from d likes of don jazzy, 2 baba etc

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by reflx(m): 3:28am On Jan 02, 2016
but you guys heard when rekado said lil kesh makes him feel he has no talent... or na me hear am alone... since when did the headies judge content... koko master na content back then?
forget this thing...
lil kesh did brilliantly above em all.... 3 hits against 1 each by the other guys

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by zobel(m): 3:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Omo na so headies take end ni...... Naija still has a long way to go mehn!

3 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by crispberry(f): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2016
This is getting serious o

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by vecman22(m): 3:36am On Jan 02, 2016
babzy2:
and you are a man ba? Even if they didn't give Lil kesh, Kiss Daniel deserves it far better than Banks.

My brother 10 years from now yu can listen to katapot and appreciate it but can you say that abt shoki and woju?
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:36am On Jan 02, 2016
reflx:
but you guys heard when rekado said lil kesh makes him feel he has no talent... or na me hear am alone... since when did the headies judge content... koko master na content back then?
forget this thing...
lil kesh did brilliantly above em all.... 3 hits against 1 each by the other guys

Omo u r soo right . Rekado said it oo, that lil kesh makes him feel like he has no talent and if he quit music now he would feel satisfied! Lil keshi obviously had the biggest hit, that shoki was a mega hit! Coupled with the dance that is now our national move! Well the Integrity of headies have been shitted on!
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by sisiclara: 3:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm olamide jus spoke my thoughts exactly!
Lil Kesh deserved that category!
Don jazzy though...that lousy talk wasn't necessary

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by cutesmilez(f): 3:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Like play like play headies don finish. Too bad
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing by OlowoB(m): 3:38am On Jan 02, 2016
you guys should check what is going on on twitter. olamide just called Don Jazzy a bastard

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / Naira Marley's Property In Lekki, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.