Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nnpc Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Aptitude Test (2213 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Aptitude Test by kellybaba(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2006
NNPC APTITUDE TEST:

I was invited for this Exercise.does anyone in the House know what the nature of the Test is?
Details plsssssssssss
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test by zegze: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2006
kellybaba, it's nice you were invited for the test. I was invited as well but haven't gotten any info as regards the test format. Am trying to contact a friend of mine who works at the kaduna branch to get some facts about the test.
As soon as I get any info, I'll let the house know.

Pls, if you get any info, do let me/us know.

All the best u al. wink

zegze.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test by myyseun: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2006
please, where are you located.

when did you get your letter?
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2006
Hi,

I was wandering if d application is still open and where should i send my application to.

Im interested in having a career with NNPC.

Also if there are any openings in any company could u please let us in?

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Letter / Value Endowment Company Vacancies / A Multinational Oil And Gas Company Recruits Hse Engineers And Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.