Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Decentralization Of Nigeria College Of Accountancy Jos (ANAN) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Decentralization Of Nigeria College Of Accountancy Jos (ANAN) (3313 Views)

Did Anyone Received This SMS From Nigeria College Of Aviation / Python Burnt In College Of Education Zuba, Abuja (Photo) / New Immigration Comptroller General - Decentralization And Passport Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decentralization Of Nigeria College Of Accountancy Jos (ANAN) by wasiuom: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
ANAN professional Accountancy (qualification) examination holds in Jos alone in Nigeria. For example, if I want to become ANAN member, I must travel down to jos irrespective of where I reside in Nigeria. Considering the risks attached (Boko boys, road crisis and the likes).. I humbly appeal to ANAN management and concern Nigerians to please decentralize this noble professional centres across the country..ANAN is our natural heritage that we wish to tap. If we have College of Accountancy centres (That issues ANAN certificate) in, say, Ilorin, Abuja and or Lagos- Accountancy graduates will easily tap and access this profession and Nigeria will have more chartered accountant!
If I have my way to publish this info on Punch, the nation and other newspaper for people to read, I believe my request will have a reasonable response ASAP!
Re: Decentralization Of Nigeria College Of Accountancy Jos (ANAN) by abat4real37(f): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
wasiuom:
ANAN professional Accountancy (qualification) examination holds in Jos alone in Nigeria. For example, if I want to become ANAN member, I must travel down to jos irrespective of where I reside in Nigeria. Considering the risks attached (Boko boys, road crisis and the likes).. I humbly appeal to ANAN management and concern Nigerians to please decentralize this noble professional centres across the country..ANAN is our natural heritage that we wish to tap. If we have College of Accountancy centres (That issues ANAN certificate) in, say, Ilorin, Abuja and or Lagos- Accountancy graduates will easily tap and access this profession and Nigeria will have more chartered accountant!
If I have my way to publish this info on Punch, the nation and other newspaper for people to read, I believe my request will have a reasonable response ASAP!
then go for ICAN instead of Association of National Accountants of Nig. (Anan)

1 Like

Re: Decentralization Of Nigeria College Of Accountancy Jos (ANAN) by blank(f): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
ANAN is for those who are not interested in pursuing a professional career in accounting like public servants etc.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Apc's 2019 Imo State Guber Candidate Hope Odidika Uzodinma / How Can I Contact The Owner Of Nairaland / Has Anyone Heard Of Monetizing Facebook Company Called Clixfastweb ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.