Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Train Movement And Information. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Movement And Information. (698 Views)

Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) / Vehicular Movement Through Kabba In Kogi State Is Almost Impossible Right Now. / List And Information About Airlines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Movement And Information. by Michealeni: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
please if any person know about the booking of train from Lagos to kaduna please help me out. the time and when the train normally take off and the place am gonna buy the ticket...... thanks

we need information about the train service pls, not every body can afford plane and other bus service.
Re: Train Movement And Information. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Find a train station nearest to you. I highly doubt anyone here would know.
Re: Train Movement And Information. by Michealeni: 4:22am On Jan 02, 2016
charix:
Find a train station nearest to you. I highly doubt anyone here would know.
thank you bro........
Re: Train Movement And Information. by itstpia8: 5:11am On Jan 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries With Most Number Of Language Spoken(nigeria Is Still A Learner / What Kind Of Products And Business Can Someone Import Or Do In And From Holland / Any Nairalander In France?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.