Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Predictions From Celica Church Of Christ For 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions From Celica Church Of Christ For 2016 (881 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / Prophecy For 2017 From Celica Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predictions From Celica Church Of Christ For 2016 by Kunlecelica(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Predictions of Our Lord Jesus Christ through his Anointed Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe,Founder,Celica Church of Christ,Km 7,New Ife Road,Ibadan on January 1st,2016.

2016: A YEAR OF JUDGEMENT ON OPPRESSORS AND EVIL DOERS

Prophecies are meant to change situations , avert negative situations and bring glad tidings to people. Prayers can change situations. A prophet of God will therefore reveal the message from the Lord Almighty without fear or favour. The affected individuals, institutions or nations should endearvour to listen to any warnings and make appropriate corrections for their well-being.
Proverbially, fire is burning fresh grass, as it is being quenched, another fire is erupting in a different place even the big trees are on fire. And there is no grass to feed the cow and as a result the cow goes hungry.A fisherman goes to the river to catch fish but the centre of the river where he cast his net to catch fish is a dry land (desert).
The foundation is based on injustice,inequality,corruption,dishonesty and above all ungodliness.Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.Proverbially,a bucket is enmeshed in mud ,a set of people were told to wash it but the washing sponge is soaked with palm oil.Will the bucket be clean? It would become more dirty,it will be mixed with sand and palm oil.
That is the summary of the Nigerian nation for 2016.

NIGERIA
1.This is your watchword for this year. This is my covenant with my people for 2016 (who worships in truth and purity) "Psalm 148 vs 5-6 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for he commanded and they were created. He set them in place for ever and ever: he gave a decree that will never pass away ".

2.2016 is a year of prosperity for those that call on the name of the Lord and put their faith in him. John 10 vs 14 “I am the good shepherd: i know my sheep and my sheep know me”

3.The Lord Almighty will bring to judgment the evil doers who have stripped Nigeria bare. The Nigerian nation is naked.Those who have not allowed her to attain economic prosperity and political heights. These set of people will be brought to judgment.

4.Let the nation pray against outbreak of diseases especially smallpox and chickenpox.

5.Let us pray against more severe economic crisis in the public and private sectors. It will affect the high and mighty and the wealthy too. The economic crisis will be global phenomenon.

6.More evil secrets will be revealed especially in the political and religious spheres. Most of these leaders have occult affiliations. Different occult groups have taken control in the nations affairs.

7.Let us pray against massive losses in the fishing business

8.Let us pray against industrial crisis that can destabilize the country.

9.The youths should be warned to be careful this year because there will lot of kidnappings for money rituals.

10.Let us pray seriously against famine in 2016.

11.Let the ruling party pray against cracks in their midst between June and July.

12.Let Nigerians pray seriously for the unity of the country .Let the Lord take control of the affairs of the country.

13.Let pray against an high incidence of deaths in Nigeria.

14.Those looking for fruits of the womb for years will have great cause to smile in 2016. The Lord Almighty has answered their prayers. From the spiritual realm, the Lord has released lots of babies into the world. Youths must however be warned if they are not ready to be parents. Pregnancies will be difficult to abort this year.

GLOBALLY

14.Ghana should pray against economic crisis and major outbreak of diseases.

15.The Vatican City should pray against strike/crisis between January and October,2016.

16.Canada should pray against a major marine/ship disaster.

17.Let European nations pray against major crisis that can shake the foundations and destabilize the region.

SPIRITUAL MESSAGE FROM CELICA CHURCH OF CHRIST ON SUNDAY,JAN 3rd,2016

SPECIAL PRAYER OF INTERCESSION FOR THE GLOBE

Let all Christians and Muslims leaders and followers alike pray on the Nigerian nation and the World in general.Let us pray against a satanic arrow which is looking to cause great havoc worldwide.Please let us raise our voices in prayer against all spiritual attacks on individuals,cities,nations and continents.Our prayer point should be extracted from Revelations Chapter 7 vs 1-3.
After this I saw four angels standing at the four
corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the
earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or
on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel
coming up from the east, having the seal of the living
God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels
who had been given power to harm the land and the
sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees
until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of
our God.”
Let us pray for mercy and.protection of the Lord on all our loved ones,the nation and the globe.Isaiah 59 vs 1" Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save,nor his ear too dull to hear".

Re: Predictions From Celica Church Of Christ For 2016 by Lifestone(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let's wait and see, but most of what I see here looks generic and could be guessed by mere observations.
Re: Predictions From Celica Church Of Christ For 2016 by Kunlecelica(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Lifestone:
Let's wait and see, but most of what I see here looks generic and could be guessed by mere observations.

We speak only what we hear from the Lord without fear or favour.You can read through the messages and predictions from the Lord for 2013,2014,2015.Spiritual messages are for repentance and correction.Stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Church Pastor Not Allowed To Touch The Ground Until The End Of The Sermon! / Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers / The Apostles Of Jesus Christ And How They Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.