Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] (7998 Views)

Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by virud: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Each year, Google releases a list of the topics we’ve collectively
searched for the most over the past 12 months. Each year, I try
and see how many I can guess beforehand.
This year, I got about half. How many can you get? [Pro tip:
remember, people generally search for depressing/scary stuff more
than pretty much anything else.]

1. Sports Personalities...Pedro topped the list.
2. Xenophobians topped the list.

Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by virud: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2016
3. Fashion Brands. Things are not that bad.. Gucci all the way.. 4. Football Clubs. Arsenal had it all. Was it for good?

1 Share

Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by amtaken(f): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by virud: 12:37am On Jan 02, 2016
5-Health Related Searches- Cancer? Hope it had nothing to do with an ex minister? Nigerians though...

6-Nigerian Musicians.. YBNL's Olamide had the magic wand on this..

Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by virud: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2016
And that wraps it up ladies and gentlemen.. BTW, peeps that would like to eat yam...here's sauce..

http://www.google.com.ng/trends/topcharts
Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by IamDejman(m): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Wow
Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by virud: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
Ok
Ok
IamDejman:
Wow

I just deh watch una
Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by makingsense(m): 12:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Falz.

Olamide

Arsenal.

Google I hope say no be only me you use do this statistics!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 02, 2016
How authentic is this?
Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by DaBullIT(m): 2:36am On Jan 02, 2016
those searches are not even relevant
Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by virud: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Freiden:
How authentic is this?
virud:
And that wraps it up ladies and gentlemen..
BTW, peeps that would like to eat yam...here's sauce..
http://www.google.com.ng/trends/topcharts
Freiden:
How authentic is this?
Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by tpiar: 6:18am On Jan 02, 2016
not news.
Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by akachidi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
End time list...
Re: Here's What People Really Searched For Most On Google (Nigeria 2015) [pictures] by dbty(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please help Madam Latifatu look for her children.
A regret, sober and unhappy mother for her Immature action that lead to the separation between her and her children about almost 20 years or more. She has been searching for her 2 sons all this years without any result
The names are; 1.Ibraheem opeyimi dauda.
2.Hameed oluwashina Dauda.
Mothers name;Latifatu
Fathers name;Dauda.
Both parents are native of Ibadan.
The mother took them to their Aunt(sister to their father "Dauda"winkwho then handed them over to theor father.*the Aunt is late now.
They were living in
Orile/ajegule at the last time of contact.
The cause of the separation was complicated. All effort made by her to locate her children and make up with them were not yielding any results.
We believe the power of social media and good people using it can locate this children and unite them with their mother.
Any information about their where about please call madam Latifatu on this number:08020677177
Or
Her sister Iya Ayo on :08103072684
Or contact taiwo on:askbisam@yahoo.com
I just had the story from my mother Inlaw and I think there is need for me to help her in the search.
Thanks
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Ms World UN Finally Launches Pageantry To Advance Sdgs, Humanitarianism In Abuja / Nollywood form is out, contact us / 2face Idibia 37th Birthday Party At Rumors Night Club, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.