Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content (706 Views)

"Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) / Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content by darmys(f): 1:25am On Jan 02, 2016
First of all, I hate to do this but maybe someone have to speak up.

IF I post something on Nairaland and your copy and paste it, it is ok
But how do you copy and paste someone else's blog post word for word without even trying to at least input your words.

How hard is it to do an introduction to a post as simple as List of winners at an award show.
It is past 1am and I am awake getting all the details just for you to copy and paste?

It does not help that you went ahead to my blog and copied even the part of the post I did not put on NL.
I take this seriously. If you cannot write then get someone to write for you!

I have seen alot of stuffs like this but this is extremely annoying since I am awake at this time to get the details and you are just going to copy and paste.

We should support each other as upcoming bloggers yes. but acts like this is just unacceptable.

No hard feelings here. Even Gistmelove does it but it will be great it we are a bit more professional.

This is why people say "Hungry bloggers" copy and paste bloggers etc. One can no longer be unique because of acts like this.

Please stop it this new year.
Like I said, No hard feelings.

Mods: @ lalasticlala if there is a law that can be! put in place for bloggers that promote their site using NL, it will be a welcomed development

By the way, i found your article through google

4 Likes

Re: Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content by examhall(f): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2016
this should be in crime section
Re: Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content by darmys(f): 4:56am On Jan 02, 2016
examhall:
this should be in crime section

lol. This actually lightened up my mood.
What a night!
Re: Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content by queenstl(f): 5:10am On Jan 02, 2016
darmys:

lol. This actually lightened up my mood. What a night!
I'm 360jamng. I'm Sorry for what I did..Add me on Whatsapp- 08137861696. Please
Re: Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content by akinswaggs(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2016
It is okay.... anybody that copies you should simply give backlinks jawre...... Afterall you copied your results from the headies event grin
Re: Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content by Daminaj1(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2016
queenstl:

I'm 360jamng. I'm Sorry for what I did..Add me on Whatsapp- 08137861696.
Please

Hi , Good Morning.
thanks for apologizing and it is meant alot that you got my point.
If you are going to borrow ideas at least make it unique to avoid we have the exact same thing
Re: Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content by Daminaj1(f): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2016
akinswaggs:
It is okay.... anybody that copies you should simply give backlinks jawre...... Afterall you copied your results from the headies event grin

It is not ok! The list was not "copied just because" It is the yardstick for reporting the new. I cannot create my own nominees list.
If i am to talk about the winners, I have to use the Nominees list.

Oh and by the way I never copied the list, the organizers released the list. If you followed the thread, You would see i put up the entire nominees list and Bolded when the winners are announced and moved the others to nominees category. I am not that lazy about blogging!

The Nominees list is something released by headies and not unique to anyone but my introduction is! That is my Words!
Re: Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content by akinswaggs(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Daminaj1:

It is not ok! The list was not "copied just because" It is the yardstick for reporting the new. I cannot create my own nominees list.
If i am to talk about the winners, I have to use the Nominees list.

Oh and by the way I never copied the list, the organizers released the list. If you followed the thread, You would see i put up the entire nominees list and Bolded when the winners are announced and moved the others to nominees category. I am not that lazy about blogging!

The Nominees list is something released by headies and not unique to anyone but my introduction is! That is my Words!

Are you just knowing that they will copy your contents.... you have to ignore
Re: Dear 360jamng Please Stop Copying My Site Content by darmys(f): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2016
akinswaggs:

Are you just knowing that they will copy your contents.... you have to ignore

Not really, I have always ignored but I was really tired that night.
I mean I slept by 6am or thereabout.
It gets tiring. |It was a weak moment for me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some More Envy-worthy Shots From Moet Abebe’s Baecation With Her Beau, Monk Chie / “been There, Done That” – Caitlyn Jenner Says She Won’t Date Men Anymore.. / Lilian Esoro Franklin, Korede Bello, Gideon Okeke & More Stars At The “onye Ije”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.