Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners (6437 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Marvis Wears Denim Shorts To The Headies Awards 2018 / MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by milestonejnr(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2016
http://www.gistalive.com/2016/01/01/the-headies-awards-2015-full-list-of-winners/

The Headies Awards 2015: Full Lists Of Winners.

The 2015 and 10th edition of the Headies was held today, January 1st, 2016. The venue was at the Landmark Events Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The Headies is Nigeria’s biggest and most prestigious music award which recognizes the talents of Nigerian music stars and rewards them in grand style. This all started in the year 2006 and has been an annual event since then.

Many media personalities graced the event. The winners will be going home with the highly coveted 21-karat gold-plated Headies Plaque.

1.) BEST STREET-HOP ARTISTE.

A voting category for the artiste whose songs are inspired by the streets. Such song should captain lingua, which may also be originated by the artiste and popular on the street.

Reminisce – Skillashi
Olamide – Bobo (WINNER)
Small Doctor – Mosquito Killer
Mastakraft feat. Olamide, CDQ and David O – Indomie
Falz The Bad Guy – Hello Bae

2.) BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE (MALE).

A non-voting category for the single male artiste with the most outstanding vocal performance on a single song or album.

Praiz – If I fall
Shaydee – High
Timi Dakolo – Wish Me Well (WINNER)
Cobhams – Do The Right Thing
Bez – There’s A Fire

3.) BEST R&B SINGLE.

A voting category for the best R&B single in the year under review (by a single individual or group).

Heartbeat – Praiz
Mr. Oreo – Iyanya
Say You Love Me – Leriq ft. Wizkid
Do the Right Thing – Cobhams Ft. Bez
Wish Me Well – Timi Dakolo (WINNER)

4.) BEST POP SINGLE.

A category for the best pop single in year under review (by single individual or group)

Ojuelegba – Wizkid
Collabo – P-Square Feat. Don Jazzy
My Woman, My Everything – Patoranking Feat. Wande Coal
Woju – Kiss Daniel
Godwin – Korede Bello (WINNER)
Bobo – Olamide

5.) BEST RAP SINGLE.

A voting category for a single (released on-air) recording of a rap.

King Kong – Vector (WINNER)
Bad Belle – M.I
Bank Alert – Ill Bliss
Local Rapper – Reminisce Feat. Olamide, Phyno & Stomrex
G.O.D – T.R
Ben Bruce presented 2face Idibia with ‘Hall-of-Fame’ Award and 2face performed.

6.) BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE (FEMALE).

A non-voting category for the single female artiste with most outstanding vocal performances on a single song or album.

Waje – Coco Baby
Aramide – Iwo Nikan (WINNER)
Asa – Bed of Stone
Simi – Tiff
Yemi Alade – Duro Timi

7.) BEST REGGAE/DANCEHALL SINGLE.

A voting category for the best Reggae/Dancehall single in the year under review (by single individual or group).

German Juice – Cynthia Morgan (WINNER)
Sanko – Timaya
My Body – Solid Star Feat. Timaya
Daniella Whyne – Patoranking
Cheques and Balance – Burna Boy
Bad Girl Special (Remix) – Mr. 2Kay feat. Cynthia Morgan & Seyi Shay

8.) BEST MUSIC VIDEO.

A voting category for the best conceptualist, best directed and most exciting video in the year under review. This award goes to the video director.

Jamb Question (Simi) – Mex
Crazy (Seyi Shay) – Meji Alabi
The Sound (DavidO Feat. Uhuru & Dj Buckz) – Sesan
Katapot (Reekado Banks) – UnLimited LA (WINNER)
Baby Jollof (Solid Star Feat. Tiwa Savage) – Clarence Peters

9.)BEST COLLABO.

A voting category for the best R&B, Pop or Hip-hop collaborative track (including cameos).

Local Rapper – Reminisce Feat. Olamide & Phyno (WINNER)

Hold on – Joe El Feat. 2Face Idibia
Bad Girl Special (Remix) – Mr. 2Kay Feat. Cynthia Morgan & Seyi Shay
Shoki (Remix) – Lil’Kesh Feat. Olamide & David O
Do The right Thing – Cobhams ft. Bez
Sisi – Praiz ft. Wizkid

10.)BEST RAP ALBUM.

A Non-Voting Category for the Best Album By A Rap Artiste Or Group In Year Under Review.

Baba Hafusa – Reminisce
Street OT – Olamide
Chairman – M.I. (WINNER)
Above Ground Level – Modenine
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by Oladimejy(m): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2016
yemi Alade is not happy at all because she was not the winner.Don jazzy is always shy but i dnt knw why.pls why?
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by placeofallure(f): 2:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Congrats to the winners! A nice way to start the new year.
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by freshness2020: 2:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Okay.. But my most electrifiying and emotional moment was when Our Maestro, Majek Fashek came on stage with those jaw droping vibes. I just thank God for those behind his comeback.
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by chaberry(m): 2:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Legendary beatz have just win the best producer
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Cool.....
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by intrepidjay1(m): 2:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Una do well
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by josephobaro(m): 2:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Where is styl plus cry grin
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by Codedrock(m): 4:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by GoldenBoi111(m): 5:40am On Jan 02, 2016
So lil kesh no win anything after 3hits this year. chai!!!
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by sunnywhyt(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Congrat G's
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by iamGabson(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Baddo...Olamide....its ur time man...best artist of the year...nice one
Re: The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Ernest Asuzu!? / Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Flaunts Wife, Kids & House / Soulja Boy's 21st Birthday Gift To Self -- $55 Million G5 Jet (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.