Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing (1026 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Marvis Wears Denim Shorts To The Headies Awards 2018 / Olamide Performs @ Sterling Bank Organized Clean Up Exercise In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by Teeboy15(m): 2:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Okay, with so so much hype and anticipation about the Headies Awards 2015, there was so much expectations on the show but I can tell y'all that what I'm watching right now is such a poorly organized show.
Seems the organizers of the show were/are confused.
The only saving grace for the show are hosts Bovi and Kaffy who have been really entertaining.
Wish I could go into details but kinda feeling sleepy (forcing myself to keep watching) due to the doldrum show.
I score them 20/100.
Can't believe I stayed up late for this.
This is so embarrassing.
Share your views if you're watching/ watched
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by Oladimejy(m): 2:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Well not only u but many people.....Don Jazzy or Lil Kesh of shoki the dance of all sinners of Nigeria was not given an award for SHOKI
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by Teeboy15(m): 2:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Oladimejy:
Well not only u but many people.....Don Jazzy or Lil Kesh of shoki the dance of all sinners of Nigeria was not given an award for SHOKI
Not even concerning the winning category. I'm talking about the organization of the show. To think the refer to it as Nigeria's Grammys... its embarrassing
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by PMBfirstson(m): 3:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Next rated was wrongly give, lil kesh deserve it

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by jeffizy(m): 3:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Didn't quite live up to the hype.
What a poor holiday decision by me.
So many poor Agbada wearing hood rats and gays. Shi I!
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:05am On Jan 02, 2016
PMBfirstson:
Next rated was wrongly give,
lil kesh deserve it

Yeah!!!

But the show is so unorganized angry

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by CrownPrinceMJ(m): 3:06am On Jan 02, 2016
You are really on point....................... Poorly organized indeed
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 02, 2016
PMBfirstson:
Next rated was wrongly give,
lil kesh deserve it
reeky's talent is pure abeg. My reeky tomtom. I luv dis dude 2d moon nd bck mehn

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by okirewaju(f): 3:13am On Jan 02, 2016
Poor audio

Long time out, etc. Athough it is not easy to organize a show but this is their 11th year na
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by quiverfull(m): 3:13am On Jan 02, 2016
It is obvious a lot of money and effort went into the planning of this, but it was poorly organised. I kept making excuses for all the little mistakes, but I got tired as the mistakes were just too much. Ayo Animashaun should get professionals to handle EVERY aspect of the headies.
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by mumumugu(m): 3:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Is it because they didnt award you the contrract to award it?
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by porshuch: 3:18am On Jan 02, 2016
So disorganised. undecided
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by leonard509(m): 3:22am On Jan 02, 2016
I'm more embarassed than you are.
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by GenOrumov: 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Despite his many hits but how will Lil'Kesh win with his vulgar lyrics??

I can't play his songs in the presence of my immediate family, my own family and my in-laws.

Now if its to be my family listed above that are the only ones to vote, do you know how many votes Lil'kesh would have lost?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by chrisblack: 3:34am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
reeky's talent is pure abeg. My reeky tomtom. I luv dis dude 2d moon nd bck mehn
mentions his hits ,or street appeal can you even compare any of his songs to woju or laye by kiss Daniels. The award was between kiss Daniels and I'll kesh. When patoranking won it it glaring.
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by otumalagicruz(m): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Rekado- bankz deserved it.... Katapot Chop ham oo Sugarbaby Ha d guy tried n deserved it... If don jazzy played politics e wud hav won d producer of d year award 2.... I can't play lil Kesh 4 my sis or heared it played at weddings Wit childish lyrics

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by yasuleiman(m): 3:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Poorly organized, lacks co-ordination, many empty seats, bad audio quality. To add salt to injury, the show was not even concluded on t.v. Worst award event I've seen, even when we were in school, it was better packaged. Then the olamide VS Don jazzy beef scatter the whole thing.
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by ojibole(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2016
It's a Shame cos dis is their 11th year. The silence n d brakes without anything happening was too much, at a time it seemed like they didn't kno what they were doing winners were announced bt walked to d stage in silence they should hv played d winners track as he or she walked to the stage period. As for the empty seats they should hv only reserved d first 2rows n also made sure d camera had d right angles instead of showing empty seats. P.s don jazzy should take d "don" out of his name cos he's too childish abeg which is olamide home n tk d car u gave money olamide has money do chill...

Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by PMBfirstson(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2016
I knw but,last year rikky gat only 1 hit song, keshi gat 3 hit bangers
Re: Headies Awards Is Poorly Organized And Embarrasing by PMBfirstson(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
I regret wasting my sleep for that stupid show don jazzy f**k up

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Faithia Balogun's Surprise Birthday Party In Manchester (photos) / See The Photo Ciara Took In Lagos Traffic Yesterday / Chidinma Is Now Signed To Flavour’s Label !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.