Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Olamide Is A Bully - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Is A Bully (1004 Views)

Olamide Is Back With A New Banger / Olamide Is The Highest Paid Nigerian Artiste - Alex Ozone / Lagos Boys Official Video By Olamide Is Finally Out, Watch And Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Is A Bully by adraskey: 3:11am On Jan 02, 2016
are you watching the headies 2015? Lil kesh can't win the next rated award because they don't want to be bullied by any artist(olamide) . tongue tongue
Reekado banks had just one hit song. Though olamide was right, lil kesh songs was back to back hit. Respect Don jazzy!!!!! He killed it
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by blackb2(m): 3:19am On Jan 02, 2016
I no understand
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by adraskey: 3:21am On Jan 02, 2016
are you watching the award show? If you are, you would have understand me better
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by allanphash7(m): 3:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Baddo fall my hand as i like am reach and don jazzy really showed that he's the boss with his short and precise comment

Beef don start now between baddoo and don J

Congrats to Reekado banks for his award cos you really deserve it #myopinion

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Bully by adraskey: 3:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide went too cold
allanphash7:
Baddo fall my hand as i like am reach and don jazzy really showed that he's the boss with his short and precise comment

Re: Olamide Is A Bully by Gidoka(m): 3:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Little things can ruin ones' career especially in entertainment, Olamide deserves Don Jazzy's response.
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by jamex93(m): 3:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is not wrong at all
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by Gidoka(m): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Honestly am a great fan of olamide but this is just cheer stupidity must u expose ur agbero character on stage. Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it. I can't let my kids listen to most of lil Kesh lyrics but rekaddo katapot is a music for all.
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by Owobobrown(m): 3:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Don j nah small boy
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by airmark(m): 4:13am On Jan 02, 2016
allanphash7:

Olamide overreacted and it's bad. But truth be told a category having kiss daniel, korede bello and lil kesh, i never thought banks had any chance. It looks very influenced.
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by daryoor(m): 4:46am On Jan 02, 2016
olamide na thug .why "awon oloshi". don jazzy sef na mumu, was olamide dissing him? if diego costa is arguing with the ref why giroud go wan chook mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Bully by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=adraskey post=41566779]are you watching the headies 2015? Lil kesh can't win the next rated award because they don't want to be bullied by any artist(olamide) . tongue tongue
Reekado banks had just one hit song. Though olamide was right, lil kesh songs was back to back hit. Respect Don jazzy!!!!! wat kinda insult is dat. hw mch b car? shey ola mention pesin name?
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 02, 2016
airmark:

Olamide overreacted and it's bad. But truth be told a category having kiss daniel, korede bello and lil kesh, i never thought banks had any chance. It looks very influenced.
reekado hm self go dey surprised...kesh was suppose to win
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by Owobobrown(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
reekado hm self go dey surprised...kesh was suppose to win
headies just lost the little credibility it has
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Owobobrown:
headies just lost the little credibility it has
am telling u
Re: Olamide Is A Bully by alheriTOJ(f): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide didn't mention anyone's name though, he allegedly made the remarks to the organisers of the show. Reekdao banks though, lil kesh/kiss daniel should have won in all fairness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Patoranking Should Not Be A Judge On The Voice Nigeria Show / Was 2face Really Better Than Faze? / Nigerian Super Talented Producer Drops A Free Beats Album For Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.