Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It (4231 Views)

Pic: Egbon Olamide, If U Dont Want To Come To Our Wedding, Return Our I.V!!! / Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee / Guys What Does Donjazzy Mean By "EGBON"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by sauceTDA(m): 3:19am On Jan 02, 2016
cool cool. #TheHeadies2015. 2016 has barely started and there is already a celebrity beef to anticipate... the war has just begun for the YBNL NATION and THE MAVINs it's gonna be. great year. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by mekzybling(m): 3:21am On Jan 02, 2016
My broda ..... Its not about the car... Its about rewarding the hardwork angry

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by sauceTDA(m): 3:24am On Jan 02, 2016
mekzybling:
My broda ..... Its not about the car... Its about rewarding the hardwork angry
. Yea really Lil Kesh pulled out more songs but I think The organisers focused more on music with message this time. The award is well deserving for reekardo banks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by dulux07(m): 3:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Immature olamide...i wonder wetin lil kesh dey sing oo..trash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by Redfruit(m): 3:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide messed up big time
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Aswaer Reekado rilli worth it. Olamide shuld tke several seats abeg..is it abt d 'oko' and obo wich dt lil boy is alws shouting abt?

5 Likes

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 3:31am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceTDA:
. Yea really Lil Kesh pulled out more songs but I think The organisers focused more on music with message this time. The award is well deserving for reekardo banks.
message? You mean firing catapult for bird way dey twitter?.the award was between I'll mesh and kiss daniels
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by sauceTDA(m): 3:32am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Aswaer Reekado rilli worth it. Olamide shuld tke several seats abeg..is it abt d 'oko' and obo wich dt lil boy is alws shouting abt?
. I tire oo. DON JAZZY was very matured with the response it was a hard strike back

4 Likes

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by sauceTDA(m): 3:34am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
message? You mean firing catapult for bird way dey twitter?.the award was between I'll mesh and kiss daniels
. Bro no compare lil Kesh with reekardo oo that boi sabi sing abeg

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:34am On Jan 02, 2016
its a tight situation... but let's not forget that the award was given by the highest votes...I did vote for kiss Daniel, woju and late...d song really lasted in 9ja count down.....as for Lil keshi d guy try...well well.
OK so did year its Mavin vs Ybnl.
make we dey watch nau
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by AndyJembs: 3:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy was by a long shot the bigger man tonight. Olamide should sit down and learn to be the leader of YBNL i was misled to believe he is. Who is to say that Reekado banks didn't deserve the award?

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by jamex93(m): 3:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Jazzy fuckup with DAT statement
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by bobo65(m): 3:50am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:

Which statement??

Olamide na mumu
Imitating kanye wen he ain't gat what it got

2 Likes

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 3:51am On Jan 02, 2016
AndyJembs:
Don jazzy was by a long shot the bigger man tonight. Olamide should sit down and learn to be the leader of YBNL i was misled to believe he is. Who is to say that Reekado banks didn't deserve the award?
tell me any of his hits even a primary school can sing. Guy what is the criteria for selecting the next rated? Many won even understand. Anytime any day the award was between kiss Daniels and I'll mesh. In the next few years to come I tell you I'll mesh will still be dropping hits likewise kiss Daniels. Amongst them only kiss and I'll kesh have their own unique style and identity. Kiss if he continues with this trend will some day become a phenomenon in the likes of 2face. While I'll mesh will rule the street .I was in jos a couple of days ago.imagine people dancing to wafejoku same in KD with shoki.Popularity and acceptance should count. Mind you Won jazzy was no better than Olamide.all he did was trying to justify the giving of the award to Rekadoo banks

3 Likes

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by jamex93(m): 3:51am On Jan 02, 2016
bobo65:

Which statement??

Olamide na mumu

U watch d program at all

Badoo was talking to heades not jazzy

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by CrownPrinceMJ(m): 3:52am On Jan 02, 2016
OK
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by hakeem4(m): 3:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy was childish
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by hakeem4(m): 3:55am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
tell me any of his hits even a primary school can sing. Guy what is the criteria for selecting the next rated? Many won even understand. Anytime any day the award was between kiss Daniels and I'll mesh. In the next few years to come I tell you I'll mesh will still be dropping hits likewise kiss Daniels. Amongst them only kiss and I'll mesh have their own unique style and identity. Kiss if he continues with this trend will some day become a phenomenon in the likes of 2face. While I'll mesh will rule the street .I was in jos a couple of days ago.imagine people dancing to wafejoku same in KD with shoki.Popularity and acceptance should count. Mind you Won jazzy was no better than Olamide.all he did was trying to justify the giving of the award to Rekadoo banks
it is "lil kesh" not " I'll mesh"

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 3:55am On Jan 02, 2016
bobo65:

Which statement??

Olamide na mumu
do you think the issue was the car. Olamide can afford that. The point is rewarding hard work.May the reward for your hardwork not be giving to any rekado banks lurching in the conner in Jesus name
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 3:56am On Jan 02, 2016
hakeem4:
it is "lil kesh" not " I'll mesh"
it was the auto spell on my system.noted

4 Likes

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by bernice89(f): 3:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Nigeria should learn to listen 2 songs not mumbo jumbo by one street wacko.........wots his name again singing about girls,drinks............pls its A wake up call.2face didn't become a legend by drinking and singing wack.its a pity headies put in the category in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by sauceTDA(m): 3:58am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:

. Seriously jazzy made the beef obvious
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 3:59am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceTDA:
. Bro no compare lil Kesh with reekardo oo that boi sabi sing abeg
so are you saying he is even better than kiss Daniels.no followers hip no street appeal,no nation wide spread.even aboki's dance to shoki,woju,.tell me how many aboki's know of the bird way catapult kill for twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:59am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceTDA:
. I tire oo. DON JAZZY was very matured with the response it was a hard strike back
that response biko is not mature enough its really childish and not suppose to be coming from don jazzy! Olamide is not fucking about the car but about real talent.
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by sauceTDA(m): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2016
bernice89:
Nigeria should learn to listen 2 songs not mumbo jumbo by one street wacko.........wots his name again singing about girls,drinks............pls its A wake up call.2face didn't become a legend by drinking and singing wack.its a pity headies put in the category in the first place.
. Forreals. I think they focused more on the good contents this time..if it has been the other way lil Kesh deserves the award.

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by jamex93(m): 4:01am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceTDA:
. Seriously jazzy made the beef obvious

Yes na
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by jibzy90(m): 4:02am On Jan 02, 2016
If you do a program for 10years and u dont get it right, not sure you gonna get it again #headies bull trash.

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by sauceTDA(m): 4:03am On Jan 02, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
that response biko is not mature enough its really childish and not suppose to be coming from don jazzy! Olamide is not fucking about the car but about real talent.
. Yea Forreals
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 4:04am On Jan 02, 2016
bernice89:
guy this was never about lyrics. Are you telling me his lyrics can even compare to DAT of kiss Daniels.next rated is about appeal and potential to grow into a force in the immediate future. Mind you I'll kesh is already a force. You can't compare a show between I'll kesh and rekado banks.mind you the street appeal is also important..all this belongs to both I'll kesh and kiss Daniels at the moment. And this is a fact

2 Likes

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 4:12am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceTDA:
. Forreals. I think they focused more on the good contents this time..if it has been the other way lil Kesh deserves the award.
good contents my foot.when do you start focusing on good content for next rated?that's not true.what was rekado songs about ,girls .so that is good content.kiss Daniels had better delivery and lyrics even appeal,followers hip than rekado.still he did not win. I tell you in any laid out format for determing the award. I tell you rekado will struggle with Korede bello for the third position.tell is it street appeal,delivery, cross platform,nationwide spread,dancibility (my own terms).ability to recite,popularity.lyrics .just tell in which area . imagine a song that same along with its own dance component.that is being danced all over the country even by politicians, govnors etc. Guy go sit down. Have been studying music trends in Nigeria since the times Sunday beats if you Know the program self.

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by sauceTDA(m): 4:20am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
good contents my foot.when do you start focusing on good content for next rated?that's not true.what was rekado songs about ,girls .so that is good content.kiss Daniels had better delivery and lyrics even appeal,followers hip than rekado.still he did not win. I tell you in any laid out format for determing the award. I tell you rekado will struggle with Korede bello for the third position.tell is it street appeal,delivery, cross platform,nationwide spread,dancibility (my own terms).ability to recite,popularity.lyrics .just tell in which area . imagine a song that same along with its own dance component.that is being danced all over the country even by politicians, govnors etc. Guy go sit down. Have been studying music trends in Nigeria since the times Sunday beats if you Know the program self.
. Guy chill nao na me jazzy. All d same that show was a waste
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by adraskey: 4:22am On Jan 02, 2016
They both had beef for each from the onset, its so obvious, You can see that from olamide tweet.Though Don jazzy throw the first jab since olamide no mention name and trust me, olamide na madt man, street ish... dey talk with red eye "no come mainland", "i no be dbanj" cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poverty Na Bastard... Who Would Think Ortsafemi Will Be Dis Cute Again... / See What This Ghana Female Students Are Doing In Public, You Won’t Believe What / Davido Secretly In Love With His Late Friends Lover, Caroline Danjuma? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.