Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why (5140 Views)

Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years / Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) / Beef Alert!!!!!!!!!! Ybnl Vs Mavins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by phunbyt(m): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
The topic has explained itself share your opinions cos I still don't know who to blame and why

Cc: lalastica
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Oladimejy(m): 3:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Ybnl especially Olamide ode sneh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Samtexboily(m): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Ah no even knw wetin to talk
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by BossDanniee(m): 3:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy shouldn't have mentioned Olamide's name..he acted immatured sha..buh I prefer Lil kesh as next rated..YBNL over Mavin's..skibo!

6 Likes

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by yomi007k(m): 3:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Oladimejy:
Ybnl especially Olamide ode sneh
how is it his fault?
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by bernice89(f): 3:50am On Jan 02, 2016
If u had a child...........whose song will u give him/her to listen to................SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by CrownPrinceMJ(m): 3:50am On Jan 02, 2016
OK
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by ehis010(m): 3:50am On Jan 02, 2016
olamide was immature and don jazy ws wrong 2 stage a walkout especially afta receivin d award. olamide ws silly, he ruined adekunle's 9t
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:51am On Jan 02, 2016
MTN oooooo
both don jazzy and olamide fall hands.....dey don forget say na we d fans wey dey make den music sellout ooo
den fall their fans hand......even if olamide started it...don jazzy for no mention names and make dat comment- Egbon if u want d car come and take it.
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by ademega(m): 3:51am On Jan 02, 2016
in all don j behaved like baba

1 Like

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by fikkybaby(f): 3:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Seriously olamide deserve a slap,serious 1 oo,why wil he be so selfish should evrytin be about him,so hes d mr no it al,dat knws lil kesh should be d winner,d same way his bois did good jobs,was d same way marvin bois too did,so why d hate,i beg he should go nd seat down,i for slap don jazz if he hasnt said anytin abt it,am so pleased wit d replied,olamide pls go back to sch,u r nt cultured,

4 Likes

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by mekzybling(m): 3:53am On Jan 02, 2016
BossDanniee:
Don jazzy shouldn't have mentioned Olamide's name..he acted immatured sha..buh I prefer Lil kesh as next rated..YBNL over Mavin's..skibo!
my thoughts exactly... You took the words out of my mouth... Olamide only aired his opinion, he didn't mention anybody's name so Don jazzy shouldn't have called his name..

2 Likes

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by jamex93(m): 3:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Jazzy fuckup for mentioning olamide's name

Olamide was talking to heades not jazzy

2 Likes

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by adraskey: 3:59am On Jan 02, 2016
watching from the mainland (in falz voice) with my pop corn....More secrets been revealed.....getting interesting cool cool
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by yomi007k(m): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2016
bernice89:
If u had a child...........whose song will u give him/her to listen to................SMH
I wud give d child a church song.

But in ds entertainment biz, lil kesh entertained better

2 Likes

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Lmao....dis kain fyt eh evn T.B Joshua didn't even see this one coming. Mavin Vs. YBNL
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Hundreddegrees(m): 4:09am On Jan 02, 2016
bernice89:

Listen to Jesus songs or Destiny kids their music

Biggest controversy of this year YBNL vs MAVINS
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by shaddoww: 4:10am On Jan 02, 2016
My observation: OLAMIDE was trying to watch out for his boy same as Don Jazzy, Olamide was too childish but egbon Don Jazzy brought himself to Olamide's by mentioning his name. Lastly, Don Jazzy said he doesn't like awards but did u all saw his reaction wen Bovi made that joke about announcing d wrong winner?
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 02, 2016
K
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by phunbyt(m): 4:14am On Jan 02, 2016
shaddoww:
Don Jazzy said he doesn't like awards but did u all saw his reaction wen Bovi made that joke about announcing d wrong winner?
Lol...I saw jazzy do the cross sign...hmmm...he really doesn't like awards...
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Kingblingz(m): 4:14am On Jan 02, 2016
No matter what! No matter What,Olamide don't have d right 2 insult Don jazzy,why becoz in all aspect Don jazzy pass am... Well sha datz by d way afta dem don dance SKELEMBA finish na ordinary Hyundai cause wahala so...
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Biolagurl(f): 4:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide only aired his opinion,he didn't mention anybody's name.Nd methinks he's talkn to Ayo Animashaun so Don Jazzy shudnt ve called him out like dat.But am still glad I got to watch dat dissing part tho grin

1 Like

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by phunbyt(m): 4:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Kingblingz:
No matter what! No matter What,Olamide don't have d right 2 insult Don jazzy,why becoz in all aspect Don jazzy pass am... Well sha datz by d way afta dem don dance SKELEMBA finish na ordinary Hyundai cause wahala so...

*in harrysong's voice*

During skelemba dem be friends...be friends...be friends

After Hyundai fight con start...con start...con start...pam! Pam!! Pam!!!...Jesu...

1 Like

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by phunbyt(m): 4:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Biolagurl:
Olamide only aired his opinion,he didn't mention anybody's name.Nd methinks he's talkn to Ayo Animashaun so Don Jazzy shudnt ve called him out like dat.But am still glad I got to watch dat dissing part tho grin
My sista na so ooo...thank God say dem no yarn me...
*in falz voice*
I saw d hole inzident with my 2 naked eye
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by babzy2: 4:23am On Jan 02, 2016
For don jazzy it was clearly about the car and na him dey claim big man.

For olamide it was about recognition of hard work! Now I understand the whole D'banj issues

2 Likes

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by babzy2: 4:25am On Jan 02, 2016
BossDanniee:
Mavins can't just try shit with YBNL, baddo go use mouth rubbish Dumb Jazzy!
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by sammycarz(m): 4:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is still a baby in dis music industry forget about the street wey e dey shout. But Abeg make e no dey threatening people say he control Mainland. If no be music who be Olamide?the Olamide guy sef no GO CMS,ajayi Crowder, St luke, s, igbobi,finbaars dey form say he dey control bariga. E father..... I dey vex

2 Likes

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by fikkybaby(f): 4:39am On Jan 02, 2016
i beg no vex,d olamide guy is high on mainland weed,hes saying wat he wil latr regret.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Kingblingz(m): 4:41am On Jan 02, 2016
phunbyt:

*in harrysong's voice*

During skelemba dem be friends...be friends...be friends

After Hyundai fight con start...con start...con start...pam! Pam!! Pam!!!...Jesu...
I just tire,Hyundai wey no reach 2mill! Them say na wen person dey vex him dey talk d truth,diz just clearly states dat even b4 nw Olamide don carry Don jazzy matter 4 head lyk gala... 2moro now him go come dey form loyal dey tender yeye apology! Sha dah wan no concern me so far Wizzy collect 2 award 4 dere...

1 Like

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Kingblingz(m): 4:58am On Jan 02, 2016
After all the Agbada wey d whole YBNL team wear,headies just go make dem look lyk people wey go dere go arrange chairs.....

3 Likes

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by loadedvibes: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Oya na. We never see d end of this o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breast Display: Nigerian Girl Attacked On Instagram For Sharing These ‘indecent’ / Kizz Daniel Replies Harrysong (SEE SHOCKING REPLY) / Jesse Jagz's "S*x & Scotch" Makes Me Want To Squeeze My Bre*sts, Says Eva Alordi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.