Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! (981 Views)

What's The MAIN Cause(s) Of Dream(s)? / Quote(s) of Life / What Is/are The Meaning(s) Of These Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! by nannyo(f): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Welcome to 2016 a year where we will move from Glory To Glory. Its a normal routine for Christian folks to start fasting at the beginning of every new year, so i decided to open this trend to enable us know what is expected of us as believers during fasting period. 1. During fasting one is expected to not only skip food but also pray during the period, or it turns to hunger strike. 2. you are expected to be in a prayermood. These are the sure two I know about, but there are other arguments of staying completely away from sex and staying parchially away. well over to you guys let's hear your constructive contributions. God bless Nairalanders.
Re: The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! by tpiar: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2016
I don't have any.
Re: The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! by nannyo(f): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
its OK if you don't have any. I wonder why people view a trend more than they comment. does it means no one knows what it takes to fast?
Re: The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! by Seno2yelu(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Just want to add this little piece, bible reading is also a very important part that should not be left out. I have a bible reading plan I follow and its funny how the word something just help me out... I know I'm not the religious type, but I engage in fasting and trust me it works.
Re: The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! by nannyo(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Seno2yelu:
Just want to add this little piece, bible reading is also a very important part that should not be left out. I have a bible reading plan I follow and its funny how the word something just help me out... I know I'm not the religious type, but I engage in fasting and trust me it works.
thanks for ur contribution. I almost forget Bible reading but I quote scriptures alot.
Re: The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! by nannyo(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
For all Winners Family, 21 days fasting start tomorrow 11th -31st January. fasting facilitates the fulfillment of prophecy

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moment Teacher 'forgets To Turn Off Projector While Browsing... / Scotland Police Adds Hijab To Uniform / Have You Seen The Propose Biafran Map? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.