Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... (827 Views)

Apple Mac Book Air 2014 Edition / Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? / Installing Windows On Mac Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by gwillonlinemart: 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Get your original macbook batteries from us

Tel:08164438785(whatsapp),07055860241

BBM:266F85DB

Email Address: gwillonlinemart@gmail.com
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by gwillonlinemart: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by gwillonlinemart: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2016
We have original "follow come" chargers...
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by gwillonlinemart: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes mac book original chargers are available
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by gwillonlinemart: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Good morning all nairalanders...
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by gwillonlinemart: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good evening all nairalanders....We can fix all ur mac book charging and power problems....
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by gwillonlinemart: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
All are chargers are original, both new and US used....
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by gwillonlinemart: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Thanks to all that came to our office to get original macbook chargers....and also to those that we waybilled to,who trusted us to deliver...thank u for choosing to buy from us...God bless y'all...
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by gwillonlinemart: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Good morning all nairalanders...have a lovely week...
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by lightheart(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Contact the op if you want to waste your time in computer village. He's got nothing to offer! And I'm talking from experience.
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by lightheart(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
gwillonlinemart:
Good morning, please state your experience here...

You asked me to wait in front of Heritage Bank. Which I did for close to 30mins, despite repeated calls to your line. Finally, someone was sent, who took me to a shop that was neither his nor had any apple-related accessories.

While waiting and speaking to you over the phone, you also mentioned you were no longer at 24A, Otigba street (I just noticed you've taken it off) but at 29, Otigba street.

Thankfully, I got the charger from another outlet without you or the dude's help.
Re: Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... by lightheart(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
gwillonlinemart:
Okay...thank God u did...but there was a misunderstanding here...guess you didn't have the patience because i explained to you that i was not in the office...that the person that would come to you would help get you the charger...GOD BLESS!!!...thanks for your post...

Quit that! I clearly heard you tell me that you were gonna send some1 to bring me to your 'office'. Honesty will take you far, dude!!

(1) (Reply)

Sigelei Moonshot II 24mm Tank First Impression ! / Checkout Samsung's Serif Tv That Blend With Your Furnitures (pictures) / Salah Cow Refused To Die After Head Was Cut. *video*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.