Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Clash Of Kings Players? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clash Of Kings Players? (2895 Views)

Battle Of The Power Kings: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus / Clash Of Kings Nigeria Reunited! / Clash Of Kings Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
i have been playing clash of kings for two years and haven't met any Nigerian before its like am the only Nigerian playing and am tired of it, so if you're a player come in lets discuss and maybe find a way to create our own nija alliance
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by zzzzy: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2016
I will see clash of kings, clash of clans and both of them are similar. Or are they same?
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2016
same purpose and same strategy game but different outlook and modus operands
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Naijji: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yep. Can be quite frustrating sha
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by ewosk: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Was introduced to the game recently by my younger bro.. He and his clique in school plays it.... It is thoroughly engaging.. But i have hitch playing...... NETWORK AND DATA PALAVA.... Imagine all apps on my fone is browsing perfectly except COK on my airtel sub......

Then Glo had let me lose 30K t4 troops....... Saw enemies advancing couldn't put up a peace shield.... Infact the matter tire me.... Hoping to try sub mtn next week to see if it will be better.

You are in which Kingdom..........?

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
ewosk:
Was introduced to the game recently by my younger bro.. He and his clique in school plays it.... It is thoroughly engaging.. But i have hitch playing...... NETWORK AND DATA PALAVA.... Imagine all apps on my fone is browsing perfectly except COK on my airtel sub......

Then Glo had let me lose 30K t4 troops....... Saw enemies advancing couldn't put up a peace shield.... Infact the matter tire me.... Hoping to try sub mtn next week to see if it will be better.

You are in which Kingdom..........?
dunno i gathered a lot of enemies because I was successful so i teleport and change my name frequently i was attacked recently lost 2k troops so i teleport to a random place didn't bother to check where and i have a mole in the alliance that attack me a kingdom of mine with another name and from their conversation they are looking for me tirelessly

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jonathan2787:
dunno i gathered a lot of enemies because I was successful so i teleport and change my name frequently i was attacked recently lost 2k troops so i teleport to a random place didn't bother to check where and i have a mole in the alliance that attack me a kingdom of mine with another name and from their conversation they are looking for me tirelessly
The way una dey talk of this game shey i no go go download am so. sounds interestin. and planting a mole in d alliance camp is really so gangster. loving this.
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 03, 2016
zzzzy:
I will see clash of kings, clash of clans and both of them are similar. Or are they same?
Oh no they are not the same,Clash of Clans is better. cheesy
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2016
bykebyke:

who told you so clash of clan that is cartoonish check clash of kings first
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2016
dumo1:

The way una dey talk of this game shey i no go go download am so. sounds interestin. and planting a mole in d alliance camp is really so gangster. loving this.
lol yeah its intresting and addictive but a large consumer of data so think before downloading o
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Jonathan2787:
who told you so clash of clan that is cartoonish check clash of kings first
Did that already. cheesy
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
bykebyke:
Did that already. cheesy
and you arrived at that conclusion
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jonathan2787:
and you arrived at that conclusion
Yes...COC>COK
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
bykebyke:
Yes...COC>COK
ok your opinion though
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jonathan2787:
ok your opinion though
Nah,it's the fact. grin
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jonathan2787:
lol yeah its intresting and addictive but a large consumer of data so think before downloading o

I no send data @ all I will still download it. I have been looking for a correct game to add to my list of games. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Cullinane: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2016
bykebyke:

Please join my CoC clan. It's a new clan with focus on war and trophy pushing. Clan name is Princeps. Look for the one with the leader name as Lucien. Tell him Cullinane from Nairaland referred you. He will make u a co-leader. Thanks.
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2016
Cullinane:
Please join my CoC clan. It's a new clan with focus on war and trophy pushing. Clan name is Princeps. Look for the one with the leader name as Lucien. Tell him Cullinane from Nairaland referred you. He will make u a co-leader. Thanks.
Sorry bro,I'm already in a clan.
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by walexki88: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Any Nigerian clash of Kings player in the house?
Say hi and kingdom
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Alphadeslim(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2017
who is playing clash of kings here? lets form Nigerian alliance in cok west, interested ones should indicate
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Alphadeslim(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2017
walexki88:
Any Nigerian clash of Kings player in the house?
Say hi and kingdom
hi charlesdeslim p2 castle in 617

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by ryfoz(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017

grin you must be one them level 40 guyz with castle level above 23. Anyway I be 9ja guy and I have been on the game for like 1 year now. It's very interesting especially the time to time upgrades and the ability to pass your predecessors in no time if you are the type that is free and plays it often.

I am in Kingdom 1135, my castle level is 15

To be frank my Kingdom tough o. I have been plundered by some big boys who are in the Chinese alliance and AAA. I had to use random teleport too and still in recovery mode. Anyway God pass them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by HenryOmon(m): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2017
I've been playing COK for 3years now. i just resigned 2 days ago. it nice game with a lot of network hitches
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by impossible27(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
We are scattered in different kingdoms. If we can have one voice and dominate a kingdom. It will be good for us. How did u see this idea guys??
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2017
I Prefer Domination
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by IfeoluwaJ(m): 4:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Hello all...Pls if any of you are still interested... we have gathered together some guys who are actively and willingly ready to rep our country in COK. pls drop your whatsapp no if you want to be invovled in this, thanks.

Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by impossible27(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2017
IfeoluwaJ:
Hello all...Pls if any of you are still interested... we have gathered together some guys who are actively and willingly ready to rep our country in COK. pls drop your whatsapp no if you want to be invovled in this, thanks.
will i have to start new game?
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Coc is better
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by nikjons: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
am in 1558 A P6
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by DankPineapple: 12:25pm On May 06, 2018
Kingdom 587 lvl 30 castle
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by impossible27(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
nikjons:
am in 1558 A P6
Hi buddy i need your help please
Re: Clash Of Kings Players? by impossible27(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
ryfoz:

grin you must be one them level 40 guyz with castle level above 23. Anyway I be 9ja guy and I have been on the game for like 1 year now. It's very interesting especially the time to time upgrades and the ability to pass your predecessors in no time if you are the type that is free and plays it often.

I am in Kingdom 1135, my castle level is 15

To be frank my Kingdom tough o. I have been plundered by some big boys who are in the Chinese alliance and AAA. I had to use random teleport too and still in recovery mode. Anyway God pass them grin grin

Hi buddy. I really need your help here. I need someone who can buy stuffs with card in cok. Can u do it or did u know someone who can do it. Please reply asap. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period / I Mistakingly Recharged 20k Instead Of 2k On My Glo Sim / My New Glo sim Not Sending Messages Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.