Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

13 Types Of Youth In Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13 Types Of Youth In Church (1864 Views)

I Raised My Hands In Church And Saw Rashford!!! / Are Pastors Suppose To Do This In Church? / Realities To Life For A Nigerian Youth In His Late 20's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Types Of Youth In Church by Seyibabalola(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2016
13 TYPES OF YOUTH IN CHURCH

1) Youths who go to church just to sight and woo pretty ladies

2) Youths who go to church just to get husbands or wives

3) Youths who go to church to get noticed by rich men for job connections.

4) Youths who go to church just to sing and dance. When it's time for the word or prayer, they start sleeping.

5) Youths who go to church just to charge their phones.

6) Youths who go to church and ping or chat with their phones all through the service

7) Youths who go to church just to while away time.

cool Youths who go to church, because their friends are going. (follow follow)

9) Youths who go to church just to hear prophecies and be comforted in their struggles or hustling

10) Youths who go to church just to hear the Pastor's preaching.

11) Youths who go to church to get boyfriends or girlfriends

12) Youths who go to church just to show off their talents or gifts

13) Youths who go to church, because they just love to be in the house of God and enjoy worshiping God. They also go to be empowered in spirit.

* Which category do you fall in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Types Of Youth In Church by cosby02(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2016
I belong to all the categories, it depends on mood. grin

(1) (Reply)

Convert Airtel Airtime Back To Cash / What Is FRSC Uromi Doing? / Who Is Fame Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.