Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

We Have A Country By Otori - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Have A Country By Otori (452 Views)

What Has Nigeria As A Country Ever Done To Make You Proud As Her Citizen / Stop Running Abroad Nigerians, Develop Your Country By Aroms Aigbehi / How To Get Away With Scamming A Country (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have A Country By Otori by Otori123(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
In many self learned languages, people of different orientation will come up with impressive arguments as perceived by them. But we fail to realize that there is a focus; and that focus has UNITY as it's base. This is about Nigeria- I hope for a moment whereby I sing the national anthem with tears of patriotism and good wishes for my country. How many have this wish? I wake up every morning to hear things like: 1."NBA condemns President's word"- do not condemn it with sentiment, simply preach the true position and hope he learns. 2. "Things Nigerians expect from President Buhari in 2016"- haven't u heard that prayer is the key. So pray for him and never expect. He is only but a human being. 3. "Buhari can't dictate to us by National Assembly"- remember that you all are citizens of nigeria who must honour his words. 4. "We have been marginalized by the president"- be grateful for what you have been given. All these can actually be resolve if only we see all in Nigeria as one. When we speak the progressive language of love, it is a sure-bet that the country will move forward. But where Yusuf talks in sentiment without recourse to common sense or where Chinedu talks about marginalization without appreciating the leaders for the "little" that has been done or where OLU is bent on talking about the sentiment-oriented coup that happened many years ago, we will surely be held down to a spot. Instead of the youths arguing politics that brings no change, why don't you just affect that man sitting next to you by showing him LOVE. But I must commend that these challenges has also contributed to the beauty of Nigeria as a country but we could turn the focus around from a greater percentage of focus to a lesser one. Nigeria is a country!
Re: We Have A Country By Otori by PHEMIEY(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Otori123:
In many self learned languages, people of different orientation will come up with impressive arguments as perceived by them. But we fail to realize that there is a focus; and that focus has UNITY as it's base. This is about Nigeria- I hope for a moment whereby I sing the national anthem with tears of patriotism and good wishes for my country. How many have this wish? I wake up every morning to hear things like: 1."NBA condemns President's word"- do not condemn it with sentiment, simply preach the true position and hope he learns. 2. "Things Nigerians expect from President Buhari in 2016"- haven't u heard that prayer is the key. So pray for him and never expect. He is only but a human being. 3. "Buhari can't dictate to us by National Assembly"- remember that you all are citizens of nigeria who must honour his words. 4. "We have been marginalized by the president"- be grateful for what you have been given. All these can actually be resolve if only we see all in Nigeria as one. When we speak the progressive language of love, it is a sure-bet that the country will move forward. But where Yusuf talks in sentiment without recourse to common sense or where Chinedu talks about marginalization without appreciating the leaders for the "little" that has been done or where OLU is bent on talking about the sentiment-oriented coup that happened many years ago, we will surely be held down to a spot. Instead of the youths arguing politics that brings no change, why don't you just affect that man sitting next to you by showing him LOVE. But I must commend that these challenges has also contributed to the beauty of Nigeria as a country but we could turn the focus around from a greater percentage of focus to a lesser one. Nigeria is a country!

1Nigeria bro...I believe in the dream.
Re: We Have A Country By Otori by Otori123(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
PHEMIEY:

1Nigeria bro...I believe in the dream.
We just spoke one language. Why don't we just keep doing this and Nigeria will be grat once again.
Re: We Have A Country By Otori by PHEMIEY(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Otori123:

We just spoke one language. Why don't we just keep doing this and Nigeria will be grat once again.

9ja can be great again... we just hv to work for the actualisation of this dream

(1) (Reply)

The Judgement Day Is Now. / 7 Types Of People You Will See around A Commercial Bus park Before Kick Off / Praxis Vapors Decimus150w Box MOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.