Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Wrote This Song To Mend My Broken Heart - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Wrote This Song To Mend My Broken Heart (397 Views)

Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / I Wrote This Article 4yrs Ago And I Still Ask - Where Are The Femcees? / This Song Makes Me Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote This Song To Mend My Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nobody really want to be poor, unless you are a monk or something. So, it's very frustrating if you cannot make your loved ones happy, financially, especially if you are a man. I know there are some "miss independent" and "surulere" girls out there, it's unfair to expect our ladies to endure hardship in relationship with guys, likewise they too should not be expecting to reap where they did not sow. I know I am not lazy, that is why I am trying to console myself with this little song and I decided to share it with you guys. It's not perfect though.

Chorus:
I know love is not free
No matter what people say
No matter what they want me to believe
There's always a price to pay for love

It takes money to drive, time to grow,
kindness to blossom
Love, love, love is not free
Re: I Wrote This Song To Mend My Broken Heart by amtaken(f): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
True!

Love is not free.

If you love your wife you must cater for her.

If you love your hubby you must care for him.

If you love your children you must pay their school fees, buy them clothes, provide them with shelter etc.

Love is never ever free.
Re: I Wrote This Song To Mend My Broken Heart by rheether(f): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Go and make money and stop consoling yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Model Hub / Music: Runtown – “bend Down Pause” (carnival Remix) Ft. Wizkid & Machel Montano / MR DEEWONE Drops A New Song Titled “FINALLY” | @iamdeewonecreek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.