Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career (53220 Views)

Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) / 20 Men The Kardshians Have Ruined Their Lives / Nigerians Come For Teebillz,Ask Him To Name 10 Major Artistes Don Jazzy Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by kachnov(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Media can extend stuff unnecessarily.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by allthingsgood: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide will soon learn his lesson the hard way!

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by amolak: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy ruins people career, is that an achievement? or are they also giving car for that one?
you will never get to know someone character from far distance until you get closer to such person. Just take a look at those who left him, are u saying all of them are bad. Don jazzy is neither humble nor nice. He is so arrogant and wicked

3 Likes

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by bennywyse(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Jay Z is one of the greatest rapper.
When was the last time he dropped a song or album ??
Taking a break and letting the boys do it doesn't mean he still can't do it.Maybe you should go and check the review of Rick's last album and know how wack it is.

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by mcpapillo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bullshitt post
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Wolve in sheep clothing...thats all i can say btw,rekado or what ever no smell lil.kesh
But rekado popular pass Lil kesh na.I jes dey here that name just yesterday.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by oribi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

You wey no get apollo for ears, Mention a track jayz and rick-ross fired at each other. Then enlighten us, HOW rick-ross ENDED Jay'z career?

was talking about atm not u,read my post before u attack me abeg
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by oribi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

You wey no get apollo for ears, Mention a track jayz and rick-ross fired at each other. Then enlighten us, HOW rick-ross ENDED Jay'z career?

read my post properly please was not talking about u
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by zanga420: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Truth234:

But why?
'cos ur write up is skewed. Na u know wetin u wan achieve nor who u wan paint black.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by amolak: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
allthingsgood:
Olamide will soon learn his lesson the hard way!
Let him learn it, I know one of the talents Donjazzy has is to ruin people career but don't forget that powerful man is also falling

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Adonis3: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
tintingz:
OP your facts are gibberish.

Putting D'banj and Wander Coal in your list?

For your info D'banj started "it is Don Jazzy again" which makes him popular and known.

D'banj was the one that make Mo'Hit known , he was the face of the record.

D'banj is still balling international and far richer than Don Jazzy.

Wande Coal on the other hand is still releasing hit songs with his nice voice, I wonder where you got your facts from? undecided

Wande Coal is far better than those artist in Mavin.

Is it D'prince or Dr Sid? Those lost artist.

Very big big mighty lie, u may want to do a little reasearchsmiley
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by STILESGANG: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Which "solid album with numerous hits" did Wande Coal release? grin grin
Nigerians will not kee me with laff grin grin grin
Go and get wanted and listen to it with your ears wide open
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by francizy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Who say make Olamide no get hin own church

Shebi Olamide get Illuminati na... cheesy grin

Cc Setaje
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by BabaIbo: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
irunooboo:
All of the mavin artist combined can never dethrone Or outshine Olamide. That boy is just too hot for don jazzy to mess with. They are both Don in their respective hoods. Olamide is just like psquare. Any song he drops will turn hit instantly. I blame dbanj and the mohits crew for giving don jazzy the undeserved don status he now enjoys. If not for the famous " it's don jazzy again" line dropped in every song then, he would have remained a normal producer like others and his hype won't be this high. He was wrong to mention Olamide even if Olamide acted like a kid. Olamide is a talented super star unlike Dbanj who relied on good beats from don jazzy to make hit songs. Olamide is the rave of the moment and not even don jazzy can mess with him nor ruin his career. Up badoo
abeg no compare olamide with Psquare... dem pass olamide wella
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by MzDeeb(f): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Truth234:
Ikechukwu
Top on the list is Ikechukwu, when he had misunderstanding with the now Mavin boss that caused him a album deal after his hit song, Now is the time feat. Don Jazzy himself. According to Vanguard publication on October 21, 2011 "we had a few misunderstanding along the line and called off the album deal". Baba provoke, who dare the Don, those abs aren’t nothing.

Duncan Mighty
Duncan Mighty the king of South, Port-Harcourt first son, is another notable artist that the Mavin boss refused to sign because he jumpstart, announced the supposed deal before the boss himself, such action is punishable under the Don's rules. Baba J tear agreement paper immediately.

"We had a meeting and I wanted to sign him or do a promotion deal with him. And since he’s also a producer, maybe he’ll be as a sort of co-producer for my label to help reduce some work load. But now, the same thing that happened with Terry G at some point happened.", said Don Jazzy.

He further explained that "Because if it’s Mo’hits Records, everybody gets excited. We haven’t signed any deal and he went ahead to tell people that he’s been signed to Mo’Hits. I was in America when I read on the internet that Duncan Mighty has been signed to Mo’Hits Records".

In Mavin, people don't get excited until the boss says so. I mean how could Duncan Mighty, he is dealing with Don Jazzy mehn.

Terry G
Terry G situation was a perfect example of over excitement when he announced a deal before the boss, Don don't spare such act. Baba J cancel deal straight, even mentioned it in an interview. Untouchable Don Jazzy I salute.

Here is a link to Don Jazzy interview with Vanguard in 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/why-i-cancelled-ikechukwu-duncan-mighty-deal-%E2%80%93-don-jazzy/

Dbanj
The biggest of them all is Dbanj, Eja Nla but not when the boss, Don Jazzy felt his partner not a signed artist oh was out shining him, a producer. Even though Dbanj was the one that elevated him to the Don status he now enjoy. He pulled the plug on him when he least expected, eja nla run from pillar to post, hehe, Don don’t renege or bargain, not even refund, every sales is final. The rest is history as we all know how Dbanj is now fighting for his career, let’s hope he wins this fight.

Wande Coal
Wande Coal is another amazing talent that crossed the boss path, a seemly smart artist that the boss thought he was a kid and could easily be put to rest with few tweets but mehn that guy talent is so huge that is light won't go off, though he is still fighting his own battle with his career after the boss called him out on twitter.

Olamide, Not ruined but fresh

The hottest of the hoties, Olamide, Baddo, Eyan Mayweather awon ti 50 cent sneh and Don Jazzy issue started when Olamide felt insulted when one of his artists, Lil Kesh, nominated for Headies next rated award failed to win but Don Jazzy up coming art, Reekado Bankz was awarded. Action Olamide deem fit to address (without mentioning Don baba) but Don won’t have non of those diplomatic nonsense, grab the mic called out Olamide on stage to come and take the car meant for the winner. Baba reiterated how big he is in case that street boy called Olamide has forgotten his place. Baba J said he can afford to buy another car for his artist. Hehe, that street boy called Olamide has been jumping up and down on twitter since then, insisting he is no Dbanj.

We are yet to see how this will play out but in case you are Olamide fan, go on your knees now and start praying.

Happy New Year.
u

Hmmn.... Some people be thinking Don jazzy is a small (god). @Op Very shallow of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
oribi:

read my post properly please was not talking about u
My apologies sir, I-misread you!
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by chic2pimp(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Don Jazzy is the Nigerian version of Rick Ross.
If you come for Rick Ross, he will end your career.
Rick Ross ended 50 cent and Jay Z's career.[/color]

Looool@Ross ended Jigga's career. Pray tell How did He do that?

2 Likes

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Temysteve(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dragonking:
What the OP is saying is that all the people that have ever crossed part with don jazzy had their music career crushed...Olamide should better start praying. grin grin
this gonna be different man!!
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Temysteve(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Setaje:
According to dbanj in his song ( dbanj oyato).

"If u no what i no, u go like me o" grin.

I think don jazzy has heavy backing from cherubim and seraphim angry
hmmmmmm, ise candle meje (7)

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rick Ross is the same Nigga that 50cent dissed when his Black market album sold 34k in its first week. That Nigga s music career is dead. I would never know he had a mixtape album last year if my bestie hadnt told me. Stop misleading this guillible Nigerians, 50s album last album still sold more than Rick Ross and Jay zs influence is on a whole nother level
Atmmachine:

Rick Ross ended 50 cent and Jay Z's career.

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Pelumih(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're 1000% right. All the songs he did are all hit songs. Iyanya featured him in Gift, it was a hit . Psquare featured him in Collabo, it was a hit. He only said Korede Bello and Don Jazzy in Godwin, the song became a hit.
Don Jazzy is the Nigerian version of Rick Ross. If you come for Rick Ross, he will end your career. Rick Ross ended 50 cent and Jay Z's career.
Did u just mentioned Jay Z ?
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Pelumih(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Which "solid album with numerous hits" did Wande Coal release? grin grin
Nigerians will not kee me with laff grin grin grin

Wanted by wande coal if you don't know now u knw and you shld not kill urself with ignorance (no offense)
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by simplisity(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Acting like the head of Illuminati in Nigeria music industry. The more u look, the less u see.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Oludrex(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Rick Ross ended 50 cent and Jay Z's career.
Rick Ross and Jayz ??... Are u high... U don't know what u r saying at all... Even 50,survived d beef wit rickross , dude is just more into acting and his show "power" is a suceess

Rick himself in his recent interview claims he is a big fan of lil Wayne and jayz.

So wtf were u saying?
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Daddyis: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Love Machine:
But rekado popular pass Lil kesh na.I jes dey here that name just yesterday.
oga which planet are you from
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by gigabyte13: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Unlike the names mentioned above, who are looking for food on Jazzy table, Baddoo is not among them.

Baddooo made himself from scrap with real hustle. So whatuse is Jazzy to Baddoooo anyway?

Abegggii leavetrash4LAWMA, nothing dey happen, OLAMIDE will dethrone Jazzy d way Ruggedman dethrone Eedris Abdulkareem suddenly.

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by omaigala12(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Truth234:
Ikechukwu
Top on the list is Ikechukwu, when he had misunderstanding with the now Mavin boss that caused him a album deal after his hit song, Now is the time feat. Don Jazzy himself. According to Vanguard publication on October 21, 2011 "we had a few misunderstanding along the line and called off the album deal". Baba provoke, who dare the Don, those abs aren’t nothing.

Duncan Mighty
Duncan Mighty the king of South, Port-Harcourt first son, is another notable artist that the Mavin boss refused to sign because he jumpstart, announced the supposed deal before the boss himself, such action is punishable under the Don's rules. Baba J tear agreement paper immediately.

"We had a meeting and I wanted to sign him or do a promotion deal with him. And since he’s also a producer, maybe he’ll be as a sort of co-producer for my label to help reduce some work load. But now, the same thing that happened with Terry G at some point happened.", said Don Jazzy.

He further explained that "Because if it’s Mo’hits Records, everybody gets excited. We haven’t signed any deal and he went ahead to tell people that he’s been signed to Mo’Hits. I was in America when I read on the internet that Duncan Mighty has been signed to Mo’Hits Records".

In Mavin, people don't get excited until the boss says so. I mean how could Duncan Mighty, he is dealing with Don Jazzy mehn.

Terry G
Terry G situation was a perfect example of over excitement when he announced a deal before the boss, Don don't spare such act. Baba J cancel deal straight, even mentioned it in an interview. Untouchable Don Jazzy I salute.

Here is a link to Don Jazzy interview with Vanguard in 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/why-i-cancelled-ikechukwu-duncan-mighty-deal-%E2%80%93-don-jazzy/

Dbanj
The biggest of them all is Dbanj, Eja Nla but not when the boss, Don Jazzy felt his partner not a signed artist oh was out shining him, a producer. Even though Dbanj was the one that elevated him to the Don status he now enjoy. He pulled the plug on him when he least expected, eja nla run from pillar to post, hehe, Don don’t renege or bargain, not even refund, every sales is final. The rest is history as we all know how Dbanj is now fighting for his career, let’s hope he wins this fight.

Wande Coal
Wande Coal is another amazing talent that crossed the boss path, a seemly smart artist that the boss thought he was a kid and could easily be put to rest with few tweets but mehn that guy talent is so huge that is light won't go off, though he is still fighting his own battle with his career after the boss called him out on twitter.

Olamide, Not ruined but fresh

The hottest of the hoties, Olamide, Baddo, Eyan Mayweather awon ti 50 cent sneh and Don Jazzy issue started when Olamide felt insulted when one of his artists, Lil Kesh, nominated for Headies next rated award failed to win but Don Jazzy up coming art, Reekado Bankz was awarded. Action Olamide deem fit to address (without mentioning Don baba) but Don won’t have non of those diplomatic nonsense, grab the mic called out Olamide on stage to come and take the car meant for the winner. Baba reiterated how big he is in case that street boy called Olamide has forgotten his place. Baba J said he can afford to buy another car for his artist. Hehe, that street boy called Olamide has been jumping up and down on twitter since then, insisting he is no Dbanj.

We are yet to see how this will play out but in case you are Olamide fan, go on your knees now and start praying.

Happy New Year.
did he just say one of d richest musicians in Africa is fighting for his career?

2 Likes

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by dupsil(f): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Best comment on this thread so far cool
irunooboo:
All of the mavin artist combined can never dethrone Or outshine Olamide. That boy is just too hot for don jazzy to mess with. They are both Don in their respective hoods. Olamide is just like psquare. Any song he drops will turn hit instantly. I blame dbanj and the mohits crew for giving don jazzy the undeserved don status he now enjoys. If not for the famous " it's don jazzy again" line dropped in every song then, he would have remained a normal producer like others and his hype won't be this high. He was wrong to mention Olamide even if Olamide acted like a kid. Olamide is a talented super star unlike Dbanj who relied on good beats from don jazzy to make hit songs. Olamide is the rave of the moment and not even don jazzy can mess with him nor ruin his career. Up badoo
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by allthingsgood: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
amolak:
Let him learn it, I know one of the talents Donjazzy has is to ruin people career but don't forget that powerful man is also falling

Falling as how People shld know their place. You dont Bleep with the don and expect to go scot free. The insults were unnecessary.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is on his own lane...I don't think he's got anything with don jazzy's label. Victims were those that had bits of affiliation with the jazzy's label.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by gentle007(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
xtervaganza:
So what happened to Wande Coal? He's still making better music than all of mavin artists bar Tiwa Savage
Bros tell urself d truth dis one na lie joor. Besides, if wande still de Smd, him for de bigger than who he currently is
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by gentle007(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Odunzepatrick:

Are you aware DJ Spinall WAS part of Don Jazz's crew? look at him now
abeg who be dj spinal n how him voice de sound?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos / Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures) / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.