Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts (26265 Views)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / BABYMAMA SAGA! Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby(photos) / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by wristbangle: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
SMH. The story of a spoiled rich kid and a gold digger.
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
useless boy, when you were fucking your aunty and enjoying her sweet old toto, you never knew she was a gold digger abi? foolish boy and girl
endtimesblog:

http://www.punchng.com/we-will-be-impartial-in-davidos-child-abduction-case-naptip/

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by BABANGBALI: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
God punish the person wey unban me,i tell the person say the ban don tire me or i beg you to unban me? So for your mind you think say as you ban me i no post my thread and comments again?if only you know how many username i get,sidon there dey waste your time,nobody can stop me from experiencing my views and opinions here. Without us there is no nairaland,without yeye,space bookers,end time team,first to comment and other mad people like us,nairaland would be very boring,all If you are reading this,ban me now and God punish you if you unban me again.
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by elleno: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pls you guys should settle this issue amicably
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abeg #leavetrashforlawma
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by seyoops4u: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
This kind of case is what the Americans use to ruin an artist life and get the best of him too. Naija which way, It all started when they started imitating their musics styles, now most Nigerian ladies just want to have a child by a man, the so-called babyMama.Mtchewwwwwwww....
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by Ateewologun(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
uhmmm
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by iorhemen(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
dat no be for nigrr ooooo, but chi some girls no get shame as she elder rich she no go born for her mate.mmmmmmmm she wan use davido shine.my bro carry ur pinki jooo forget dat uglyrity were wan form celebrity.
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ekwesu union
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by proprince(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
The court shld sentence Davido to 6 mknths in prison joor
That guy needs to rest.
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by proprince(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
The court shld sentence Davido to 6 mknths in prison joor
That guy needs to rest. undecided
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by ElCapone(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by spiralwedge(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Having read from all sides - the Adelekes, Momodus, NAPTIP and on twitter, NL and all... I choose to be on the side of the Momodus.
Davido and his family overdid it. They could have carried her along and that wont stop both sides from moving on with their lives. But stopping a mother from seeing her child without any court order to do so and to take major decisions on a less-than-a-year old baby without the mother's consent is totally impunity and they should be dealt with.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Last year a prophet profd a musician goinq to jail!
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by computermouse(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is what normally happens when a boy impregnates a lady* and when a lady prefers money - too much smoke! I doubt she even knew when she was sleeping with him! She was high cheesy and he was high...

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by ademusiwa1e: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
T
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by amtaken(f): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na APC distraction strategy.

Only the wise will understand this.
angelTI:

E no even dey reign again sef. Na Don Baba and Olamide for now grin grin grin

Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by inspiredlegal: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is what have been long expecting and it's twisting towards what I think it's ideal. it's only in Nigeria that all sort of people indulge in some crazy and unruly behavior under the guise of celebrity, in Law abiding society people put their conduct in check and not acting God. I love Davido as a successful music entrepreneur but if the fact of his recent saga on forceful adoption is anything to go by, I think he and everyone involved should be shown the way to a correctional facility, only that he might become Lilkesh upon his release from Kuje or Kirikiri.
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by Phobia1: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
If jes guilty, he shud face d music(afterall dats wat he does "music"). lol. Afteral d richest musicians in d world ar xcons.
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by kenkels: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Baby mama drama bullshit!! Make una leave trash for lawma.
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
NANSENSE...na story dem dey find joor..
omooba969:
Industry rats everywhere undecided, we know them all as they look to pounce on any successful artiste who lets off his guard. Making babies is just a means to an end. They are the arrows that fly by day as described in the scriptures. They fvck anything!

Any artiste with no discipline is an easy prey for these lazy oloshos because all they see is ATM & not the hustling artiste.

I feel for Davido because he's a rising star who doesn't deserve this fvckn distraction. The messy situation is not good for his work & reputation.

A real life lesson for aspiring artistes out there, zip up & focus on your career. Pay attention to good advice & remember that those industry rats are nothing but disposable pleasure(s).

Peace. cool
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by neyogasgas: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
The way some of these Federal agencies make noise these days is disgusting. Na so NCC bark and yet Empty-Hen still no pay. Wetin happen? "Sero" as Dr. Falz would say. These NAPTIP or NAPPY sef wan show dem skills.
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Such a melo drama cheesy both parties would dance to the tune of the music.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by Seventeen(f): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
spiralwedge:
Having read from all sides - the Adelekes, Momodus, NAPTIP and on twitter, NL and all... I choose to be on the side of the Momodus.
Davido and his family overdid it. They could have carry her along and that wont stop both sides from moving on with their lives. But stopping a mother from seeing her child without any court order to do so and to take major decisions on a less-than-a-year old baby without the mother's consent is totally impunity and they should be dealt with.
Thank you Jare.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by oluwasegun007(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmmm where is Dele?
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by kizzken(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
as the lawyer rightly said, their are many side to the case,
what if truly there are trace of hard drugs in the baby system gotten from the mom breastfeeding? and hard drugs are illegal, meaning also the mom cld be sentence also and the baby's custody given to the dad
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by tefund(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by Princephelar(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
omooba969:
Industry rats everywhere undecided, we know them all as they look to pounce on any successful artiste who lets off his guard. Making babies is just a means to an end. They are the arrows that fly by day as described in the scriptures. They fvck anything!

Any artiste with no discipline is an easy prey for these lazy oloshos because all they see is ATM & not the hustling artiste.

I feel for Davido because he's a rising star who doesn't deserve this fvckn distraction. The messy situation is not good for his work & reputation.

A real life lesson for aspiring artistes out there, zip up & focus on your career. Pay attention to good advice & remember that those industry rats are nothing but disposable pleasure(s).

Peace. cool

See sense of d 1st order... God bless u baba

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by Princephelar(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
computermouse:
This is what normally happens when a boy impregnates a lady* and when a lady prefers money - too much smoke! I doubt she even knew when she was sleeping with him! She was high cheesy and he was high...

U sef don high as u dey type diz... Lol, na joke I dey o
Re: Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts by awoluyi(m): 3:43am On Jan 03, 2016
If the child involved in this controversy is a product of cohabition between these two adults, I have my doubt if Davido has any claim over the little innocent girl. Babymama's relations should make arrangements toward getting back the girl from Davido as he (Davido) is an unknown in-law to their family legally and traditionally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna And DJ Humility In 'Sho Mo Age Mi' Video Skit / Cee-C Rocks "Shades By Juliet Ibrahim" In New Photo Shoot / Dakore Akande Shows Off Her Yoga Skills In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.