Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) (41554 Views)

See How Drake's Fans Mocked Yung6ix On Instagram / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour / Olamide Apologises To His Fans For His mis-Conduct At "The Headies"(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by vizkiz: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
she wants to trend, but Street took over. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Ginaz(f): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by vizkiz: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
grin

that wasn't fair. Seriously. sad

1 Like

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by neutrotoba(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
That kind of thing can pain somebody o embarassed I can imagine

Mr. Alordiah (or whatever): Will u marry me?

Eva: honey i'll so much like that, but u knw wat? Headies is just 2weeks away. Don't get me wrong o, your "yes" is already on ground o, but can you just do this again on stage so we can officially seal it in front of the whole world?? Plzzzzzzzzz?

Mr. Alordiah (or whatever): ok ok bae, anytin for you... but you must know, this idea of urs may turn out bad o (baddoo)

Eva: taaaannnnnnnxxxxx honey (takes 25 selfies)

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nigerians are wicked

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by fhelihx(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wait..is eva still an upcoming artist??..cos she neva collect any award since I sabi her undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by ellahzy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
but its true o grin

it seems beef is the "in" thing o.... who wan beef me biko ? grin tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by sauceTDA(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am even wondering if that proposal was scripted or was actually meant to be a surprise for her. Buh it was sweet tho until olamide spoiled everything

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Female celebs dont last.....i still wonder how yemi alade got to this level xriosly

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Airforce1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Sarimah(f): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
eyaaaa grin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by vizkiz: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
they even dey avatar sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by homesteady(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by iheanyi40(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lmao, kai gringrin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by barackodam: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I was never here......
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by hatux: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
"Until bobo and dorobucci swept rug off her feey,"
gringrin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Marv650(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ise yen
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Helkayklassic(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Not only Eva nobody congratulate the new Gala Ambassador too @iamharrysong. Gala don pay o *In Harrysong's voice* Kikikiki

7 Likes

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by modelssphere(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
really funny...

models are angels
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by 1surdman: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Headies again undecided
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by onosprince(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
That's a sign from above, she should give back his ring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by ggrin(f): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
angry
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by ajoyeleke(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
lemme book space
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
And I don 4get say person propose last night sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by HARDBUOI: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
abeg dash dat boy one sense for being a fool!

1 Like

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Demmocrats(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
The so called bad belle fans congrats to the lady.
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by gurunlocker: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Female celebs dont last.....i still wonder how yemi alade got to this level xriosly

Grace
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by succyblinks(f): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ryt kw I kw she'll feel like killing olamide nd don jazzy fr ruining her day

Anyways

2 Likes

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by confamgist237: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by freakthingz(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
kallmemrB:
Nigerians are wicked

Bro my niccurs are savages
if you no say you no fit handle yabbing
just no decide to be celebrity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack / Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday / Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.