Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Win At The Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Win At The Headies (510 Views)

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs / Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Win At The Headies by Feranmicharles(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Here's a screenshot of lil kesh congratulating reekado banks on his win.

Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Win At The Headies by YerYer: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why the sudden change of heart?? I'm no conspiracy theorist but I'm beginning to think this whole saga was planned.
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Win At The Headies by habeeblai244(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
And their boss are beefing

WWW.NAIJAPALLY.Tk
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Win At The Headies by drekwealor(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
and that z maturity!!!!
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Win At The Headies by Akposkool(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
The boys are actually wiser than their masters
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Win At The Headies by ojun50(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't worry about people who hv nt add value to my life. Nigerian give all street boys call musicians chance

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Olamide Finally Reconcile / Se What 9ice Wife Wrote About What He Did To Her / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Looking Stunning For Glo CAF Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.