Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,294 members, 7,864,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Medical Sales Representatives Needed In Abuja And Kano- Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medical Sales Representatives Needed In Abuja And Kano- Urgent (990 Views)

Sales Representatives Needed Urgently. Pay Is Very Good / Various Job Vacancies In Lagos And Kano / Arnergy is Recruiting Electrical Engineers In Lagos, Edo, Kaduna And Kano States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Sales Representatives Needed In Abuja And Kano- Urgent by SalesConsultant(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Medical Sales Representative Urgently needed

Location: Applicant must reside in any of these states (Abuja and Kano.)

Renumerations: N50,000 + Allowances + Commissions

JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a major distributor for a leading Nigeria manufacturer of an internationally renowned Health Equipment and Supplements with many scientific publications on their efficacy. He/She would be responsible for selling products to
hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, and healthcare professionals. Products include nutritional supplements, services and medical equipment to be used in general practices, primary Health Centre, hospitals and pharmacies.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
Travel to defined geographies to sell products. Contact potential customers at hospitals clinics, doctors' offices, PHCs, Patient Medicine Stores, Community Pharmacies, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell products.

QUALICATIONS AND SKILLS
Applicant Must hold graduate qualifications in life sciences, pharmacology or nursing. Minimum of one year experience in similar position with track record of sales performance.Excellent communication skills in English and Hausa languages. Ability to drive with possession of valid driving license is an added advantage.

MODE OF ENTRY
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: salesmanshipc@gmail.com

Title/subject: Medical Sales Representative -(with state of residence)
E.g. Medical Sales Rep -Kano

Entry Closes on Jan 9th, 2016

Good Luck

Re: Medical Sales Representatives Needed In Abuja And Kano- Urgent by atama27(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
I have track record of sales, and I drive both manual and automatic cars with drivers license, but I studied surveying, can I apply?? I reside in kano also.
Re: Medical Sales Representatives Needed In Abuja And Kano- Urgent by atama27(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
SalesConsultant:
Medical Sales Representative Urgently needed

Location: Applicant must reside in any of these states (Abuja and Kano.)

Renumerations: N50,000 + Allowances + Commissions

JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a major distributor for a leading Nigeria manufacturer of an internationally renowned Health Equipment and Supplements with many scientific publications on their efficacy. He/She would be responsible for selling products to
hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, and healthcare professionals. Products include nutritional supplements, services and medical equipment to be used in general practices, primary Health Centre, hospitals and pharmacies.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
Travel to defined geographies to sell products. Contact potential customers at hospitals clinics, doctors' offices, PHCs, Patient Medicine Stores, Community Pharmacies, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell products.

QUALICATIONS AND SKILLS
Applicant Must hold graduate qualifications in life sciences, pharmacology or nursing. Minimum of one year experience in similar position with track record of sales performance.Excellent communication skills in English and Hausa languages. Ability to drive with possession of valid driving license is an added advantage.

MODE OF ENTRY
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: salesmanshipc@gmail.com

Title/subject: Medical Sales Representative -(with state of residence)
E.g. Medical Sales Rep -Kano

Entry Closes on Jan 9th, 2016

Good Luck

I have a strong sales experience, I can drive, I speak both hausa and English fluently, I reside in kano, but I studied Surveying with a B-Tech, can I apply?
Re: Medical Sales Representatives Needed In Abuja And Kano- Urgent by SalesConsultant(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
atama27:
I have a strong sales experience, I can drive, I speak both hausa and English fluently, I reside in kano, but I studied Surveying with a B-Tech, can I apply?

Send your CV for consideration
-Thanks
Re: Medical Sales Representatives Needed In Abuja And Kano- Urgent by Ppiperine1: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Medical Sales Representatives Needed In Abuja And Kano- Urgent by SalesConsultant(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ppiperine1:
The only issue is, I don't drive and don't have a drivers license. can I still apply?

Should you have the qualifications and experience then apply for consideration

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Microfinance Bank Pays Better: AB MFB, Accion MFB And Ren Money? / Opec Vacancies / Vacancies At A Fleet Management Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.