Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

If Our 2015 Lives Are Nominated For An Award, Will Yours Win? Answer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If Our 2015 Lives Are Nominated For An Award, Will Yours Win? Answer (676 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Nnedi Okorafor, Nominated For Nobel Prize / Nneka Arimah, Chikodili Emelumadu & Arinze Ifeakandu Nominated For Caine Prize / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Our 2015 Lives Are Nominated For An Award, Will Yours Win? Answer by dwebwalker(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
You are a writer Now 2015 is gone, all you do is shout happy new year but the question is, what's new about you... Years are chapters of your life, like my friend Zach Cochran said and months are paragraph to those chapters.... In your life, you are writing your own script, if you want to die as a hero, you write that, if you want to die like a king, you decided that but if you die like a Christmas chicken or a Sallah ram, it is all your fault, who will you blame. the earlier you stop pointing fingers and saying you are not where you are because of him or her or anybody. cowards do that. you are the writer of your life, how was your 2015 script, could that script you just closed win you a noble price, are you a star in the movie or are you the victim.... If life should be worth living at all, live like a hero and die like one.... Martin Luther King, Steve Jobs Malcolm X Leonardo Da vin ci Nelson Mandela.... This are the people I love, I don't talk about living hero's much but dead ones, you know why, their legacy live on.... Why study history, when each year that passes, gives you an opportunity to be part of it
Re: If Our 2015 Lives Are Nominated For An Award, Will Yours Win? Answer by PissedOffWeed(m): 4:32am On Jan 04, 2016
grin my award will be "Most jovial annoying as*hole"......or "Most sad clown"
Re: If Our 2015 Lives Are Nominated For An Award, Will Yours Win? Answer by dwebwalker(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin my award will be "Most jovial annoying as*hole"......or "Most sad clown"
lol you really need to piss off weed

(1) (Reply)

My Epistle / The Afrohbooks Short Story Contest / The Autopsy Of Cole Rhyder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.