Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

All About Gaming - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / All About Gaming (1368 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Gaming by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
This topic is all about gaming! Posts may only be about Gaming News, Screenshots, Reviews, Previews, Cheats & Tips. Posts may be about any handheld or console. PLEASE NO ADVERTS!
Re: All About Gaming by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
You didn't specify the gaming platform,am behind you with real racing 3

Re: All About Gaming by cao(f): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
BADENAM:
This topic is all about gaming! Post may only be about Gaming News, Screenshots, Reviews, Previews, Cheats & Tips. PLEASE NO ADVERTS!
Talk about a very broad net...
UPDATE: Going to close this, since they've deactivated their account and made a new account with a similar thread, they claim to be IGN Africa. So you can go to that thread. CC: babylon91
UPDATE 2: It appears they don't like my doubting ways, they deactivated the second account, so locked the second thread.
UPDATE 3: Do you know what? I'll unlock the thread, I guess I'll just leave it as random free for all chat. Yes, you can even derail it, but let it remain game related and no selling. Babylon91, get your free racing on.
Re: All About Gaming by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
cao:

Talk about a very broad net...
UPDATE: Going to close this, since they've deactivated their account and made a new account with a similar thread, they claim to be IGN Africa. So you can go to that thread. CC: babylon91
UPDATE 2: It appears they don't like my doubting ways, they deactivated the second account, so locked the second thread.
UPDATE 3: Do you know what? I'll unlock the thread, I guess I'll just leave it as random free for all chat. Yes, you can even derail it, but let it remain game related and no selling. Babylon91, get your free racing on.
thanks for the support but why where they deleting and activating so many account or are they here for something else?
Re: All About Gaming by cao(f): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2016
babylon91:
thanks for the support but why where they deleting and activating so many account or are they here for something else?
**shrugs** Some folks are weird like that, maybe they didn't like that I took notice, I'm still waiting for a third account to happen. Unless, they're hoping I forget or something.
Re: All About Gaming by jmaxjohn(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2016
cao:

**shrugs** Some folks are weird like that, maybe they didn't like that I took notice, I'm still waiting for a third account to happen. Unless, they're hoping I forget or something.
I love you.
If Tosyne2much was female too, I'll love her.
I got my reasons nd it has nothing to do with emotional bond kiss
Re: All About Gaming by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2016
cao:

the thread is not even that active as I thought,I guess the account owner just wanted to 'open an account',no update,nothing to talk about,no review..... just close the thread am out
Re: All About Gaming by tosyne2much(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2016
jmaxjohn:

I love you.
If Tosyne.2much was female too, I'll love her.
I got my reasons nd it has nothing to do with emotional bond kiss
Egbon, wetin dey happen for here? cheesy
Re: All About Gaming by jmaxjohn(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, wetin dey happen for here? cheesy

Lol. I get wahala abi. Happy Sunday grin
Re: All About Gaming by cao(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2016
babylon91:
the thread is not even that active as I thought,I guess the account owner just wanted to 'open an account',no update,nothing to talk about,no review..... just close the thread am out
My guess is they were going to open several threads under the guise of IGNAfrica, but I noticed and didn't let it go any further. **shrugs** I can only speculate. I think I'll just leave this open for now as a gist thread. We will see how it pans out...

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Interested In A Mortal Kombat X Or Street Fighter V Tournament? / If You Game On Pc And U Reside In Lagos Enter Here / X Box One S , 2 Pads, Fifa 17, 140k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.