Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Alternative Way To Make Payment In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternative Way To Make Payment In China (13942 Views)

Receiving Payment In Kenya / Get An Active U.S Credit Card And Use it To Make Payment Online / Which Of These Alternative Power Sources is more economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy New year to you all, This 2016 is our year! Say amen.

We all know about the recent policy of bank to disable naira Debit cards abroad mostly china,dubai and so. With this policy many mini importers will be badly been sent parking to their villages even though they have the Nairas in cash, but no way to get the cash to shop online from china based shoping site. As an importer, all through the ending of 2015, all what I was thinking was the alternative back door to get money accross to get goods. Now I arrived at this, should incase all debit cards from naija banks are disabled completely, do not worry, there is still hope to pay your manufacturer.

Now I think some of my options can be of help to somebody,this is what has worked. 1. If you have a trusted 3rd party freight company based in china, I mean companies like Chrisvicmall,nonnykings and others who handles your shipping to Nigeria, you can as well bargain with them to use a friendly Chinese rmb(yuan)- naira exchange rate, if settled then you can deposit Naira equivalent to their naira base bank account with receipt of evidence and confirmation from the beneficiary of the account, and then over there in china should you want to make payment to your suppliers,then your freight company can simply do this for you over there since your naira is with them, but I doubt chrisvicmall, because they would want to charge for service, But Nonnyking won't charge but what you need personal rapor. 2. Payment for sites like alibaba,aliexpress,taobao,dhgate,1688, you would now need to have alipay to be able to continue shopping on this site, since your naira debit cards won't be accepted anymore. Please note that having alipay(CHN paypal) is not as difficult as many (china) importers claims. The difficult part is because alipay does not accept Nigeria telephone for verification. But there is a way out, register gmail sms-email and you will be given USA number instantly free of charge, so when registering alipay chinese, just choose USA, then use the gmail sms number,then alipay will send a code for verification to your gmail inbox so its easy, or you can get a usa visual number, but I prefer the gmail. So now that you have alipay, your freight company can also transfer your money to your alipay so that you can use it conveniently to make payment on any Chinese site that accept alipay. Also note that since your alipay is not binded to any bank account,then you cannot be able to withdraw it, only to make payment. I hope this helps, like I said if you may this options you need to rapor with this freight companies, I no chrisvicmall do service charge, but try nonnyking, and do not forget that this year, many importers will hands up because of no way forward, but the few that will remain will be enjoying it wella. This is just my says. Just in case you want to credit your alipay so that you can as well be free to make payment for goods, you can contact me, I can transfer money to your alipay with attractive conversion rate of naira-rmb. And you can even use your alipay to pay your china freight shipping charges....instead of paying naira in their Nigeria office with sky rocking dollars-naira rate.... If gurus in the house can also contribute their own alternative way will be appreciated.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
I really love ur ideas can we chat private 08144758217
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by otubujohn(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pls can we talk on whatsapp 08067701917
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by sluvy4tune(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Young otutu

I don arrive

Grace AIG1
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nice Article, drop your number so we can talk. This is mine: 08134815845
chiefkpokp:

We all know about the recent policy of bank to disable naira Debit cards abroad mostly china,dubai and so. With this policy many mini importers will be badly been sent parking to their villages even though they have the Nairas in cash, but no way to get the cash to shop online from china based shoping site. As an importer, all through the ending of 2015, all what I was thinking was the alternative back door to get money accross to get goods. Now I arrived at this, should incase all debit cards from naija banks are disabled completely, do not worry, there is still hope to pay your manufacturer.

Now I think some of my options can be of help to somebody,this is what has worked. 1. If you have a trusted 3rd party freight company based in china, I mean companies like Chrisvicmall,nonnykings and others who handles your shipping to Nigeria, you can as well bargain with them to use a friendly Chinese rmb(yuan)- naira exchange rate, if settled then you can deposit Naira equivalent to their naira base bank account with receipt of evidence and confirmation from the beneficiary of the account, and then over there in china should you want to make payment to your suppliers,then your freight company can simply do this for you over there since your naira is with them, but I doubt chrisvicmall, because they would want to charge for service, But Nonnyking won't charge but what you need personal rapor. 2. Payment for sites like alibaba,aliexpress,taobao,dhgate,1688, you would now need to have alipay to be able to continue shopping on this site, since your naira debit cards won't be accepted anymore. Please note that having alipay(CHN paypal) is not as difficult as many (china) importers claims. The difficult part is because alipay does not accept Nigeria telephone for verification. But there is a way out, register gmail sms-email and you will be given USA number instantly free of charge, so when registering alipay chinese, just choose USA, then use the gmail sms number,then alipay will send a code for verification to your gmail inbox so its easy, or you can get a usa visual number, but I prefer the gmail. So now that you have alipay, your freight company can also transfer your money to your alipay so that you can use it conveniently to make payment on any Chinese site that accept alipay. Also note that since your alipay is not binded to any bank account,then you cannot be able to withdraw it, only to make payment. I hope this helps, like I said if you may this options you need to rapor with this freight companies, I no chrisvicmall do service charge, but try nonnyking, and do not forget that this year, many importers will hands up because of no way forward, but the few that will remain will be enjoying it wella. This is just my says. Just in case you want to credit your alipay so that you can as well be free to make payment for goods, you can contact me, I can transfer money to your alipay with attractive conversion rate of naira-rmb. And you can even use your alipay to pay your china freight shipping charges....instead of paying naira in their Nigeria office with sky rocking dollars-naira rate.... If gurus in the house can also contribute their own alternative way will be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by dav8id(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Op you try sha..
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Senator Dav8id I site u
dav8id:

@Op you try sha..
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by Ayus34(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
chiefkpokp:

U are blessed!

1 Like

Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
tanks
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by reloaded11: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
@chiefkpokp, Can we have a private chat on whatsapp? my number is 08061679036
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
ur whatsapp not going thru
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
chiefkpokp:
ur whatsapp not going thru
what's your rate now if paying to china
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rate N315 to 1$, N48.4 to 1RMB....

Note. This is current exchange rate we are using Now, Its may increase tomorrow or reduce tomorrow. So its depend always check our rate when you want to do transaction.
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by ican2020: 4:32am On Apr 14, 2016
chiefkpokp:

More info on how to get the number please
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2016
ican2020:
More info on how to get the number please
check your mail.
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by Pesuzok(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
chiefkpokp:
Rate N315 to 1$, N48.4 to 1RMB....

Note. This is current exchange rate we are using Now, Its may increase tomorrow or reduce tomorrow. So its depend always check our rate when you want to do transaction.

i need 90000 RMB
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by femexsp: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2016
can you pls chat me up, 08184377484
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Add me on your whatsapp 08161729112
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by purplecircle: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please how do we credit the alipay
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
purplecircle:
Please how do we credit the alipay

Do you have alipay? If yes how much do you want to credit? My exchange rate today is 49 to 1rmb. If you want funds to be transferred to China Banks(RMB), same exchange rate + 4.4% services charge.
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by purplecircle: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
chiefkpokp:

Do you have alipay? If yes how much do you want to credit? My exchange rate today is 49 to 1rmb. If you want funds to be transferred to China Banks(RMB), same exchange rate + 4.4% services charge.

Okay will get back thanks alot
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by doyinjummy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
@Op .Thanks for your tremendous help. Really learnt a lot from you. More power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
We thank God mama
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by Collage(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2016
chiefkpokp:

Hi, please can you give me your whatsapp number. Interested in crediting my Alipay. Not happy with the person I currently use.
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2016
Collage:

Hi, please can you give me your whatsapp number. Interested in crediting my Alipay. Not happy with the person I currently use.

0 8 1 5 9 8 7 0 6 2 0
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chingshand: 6:14am On Jul 13, 2016
I need an alipay account. Who can open for me. Thanks
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2016
use the whatsapp number above you.

chingshand:
I need an alipay account. Who can open for me. Thanks
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by Luluvich(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
hi......do you fund wechat as well? i school in china and need a swift and affordable way to send naira and receive yuan. what are the rates you have?
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by chiefkpokp(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Luluvich:
hi......do you fund wechat as well? i school in china and need a swift and affordable way to send naira and receive yuan. what are the rates you have?

rate is N60 to rmb.
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by doyinjummy(f): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Oga, I hope there's no problem? Haven't heard from you and your lines are switched off.I really don't like disappointments.
I'll appreciate your urgent action. Thanks.

chiefkpokp:
We thank God mama
Re: Alternative Way To Make Payment In China by mashnino(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oga do you still fund alipay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alcohol Consumers, Smokers To Pay More As Federal Govt Raises Excise Duty / 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business / South Africa: The Real Giant Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.