Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

*****marvel Future Fight 2016**** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *****marvel Future Fight 2016**** (2129 Views)

Oneplus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition Launched With 8gb Ram, 256gb Rom / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Tips And Tricks Which You Will Be Marvel To See... / Marvel Avengers Alliance 2 Tips Strategy Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*****marvel Future Fight 2016**** by Farkars: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pls guys, recently I started playing this game on my infinix hot note pro. The game is quite addictive and very tight graphics too. I noticed u need to upgrade ur players in order to pass some stages. With little gold coins, few crystals, and less energy;sometimes I would have to quit the game on my own.
If anybody has a way of generating gold et all, I would appreciate ur candid contribution because all efforts on Google has been fruitless.
Re: *****marvel Future Fight 2016**** by shocker007(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Farkars:
Pls guys, recently I started playing this game on my infinix hot note pro. The game is quite addictive and very tight graphics too. I noticed u need to upgrade ur players in order to pass some stages. With little gold coins, few crystals, and less energy;sometimes I would have to quit the game on my own.
If anybody has a way of generating gold et all, I would appreciate ur candid contribution because all efforts on Google has been fruitless.

Bros na to sell your phone give me sure pass.
I need Hot Note Pro abeg.
Re: *****marvel Future Fight 2016**** by Muyiwabiggy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bros use lucky patcher to patch the in app purchase. But your phone must be rooted to use lucky patcher o. And btw what is the size of the game? And where did you download it? (don't say playstore o)
Re: *****marvel Future Fight 2016**** by Farkars: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bros the game size is about 900mb, and yes the game was downloaded from playstore. What do I do?
Muyiwabiggy:
Bros use lucky patcher to patch the in app purchase. But your phone must be rooted to use lucky patcher o. And btw what is the size of the game? And where did you download it? (don't say playstore o)
Re: *****marvel Future Fight 2016**** by icentbrownz: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sorry bro! but the game got no hack. i'd been playing for 9mnths. and for some reason am not able to purchase crystal from some banks(gtb, fb, & unity) in nigeria
Re: *****marvel Future Fight 2016**** by Nedville: 12:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Who are your favourite characters in the game?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Torchlight Does Whatsapps / Universal 4G Mifi That Supports GLO / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.