Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday (1172 Views)

"How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone / First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday by JMystique(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please I'd like the mods to push this to front page so this can be addressed because I'm beginning to feel they've been hacked or something.Since Friday I've been getting debit alerts of 68 naira from Acces bank for SMS charges,i got some more early this morning.I was going to leave it till Monday to go to the bank and complain but they just debited me twice again.At this rate there won't be money on my account on Monday,about 1k in total has been debited already,pls help.Im just watching my money going

Re: Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday by kevoh(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Send a mail to Access Bank customer care center quickly jor. angry No be everything una go run put for Nairaland. The time you have spent in posting this thread would have been used to research Access bank customer care mail, phone number while you also have a chat with them to temporarily disable your account till Monday.

You can reach us anytime through any of the following:

Telephone: 0700CallAccess (07002255222377), +234 1- 2712005-7, +234 1-2802500

Email: contactcenter@accessbankplc.com
Social Media:

www.facebook.com/myaccess
www.twitter.com/accessbank_help

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday by heed101(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
The message may be regenerating due to system error. Op can u confirm if ur available balance still remains the same
Re: Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday by JMystique(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
kevoh:
Send a mail to Access Bank customer care center quickly jor. angry No be everything una go run put for Nairaland. The time you have spent in posting this thread would have been used to research Access bank customer care mail, phone number while you also have a chat with them to temporarily disable your account till Monday.

You can reach us anytime through any of the following:

Telephone: 0700CallAccess (07002255222377), +234 1- 2712005-7, +234 1-2802500

Email: contactcenter@accessbankplc.com
Social Media:

www.facebook.com/myaccess
www.twitter.com/accessbank_help

The fact that you replied so quickly means I made the right choice using nairaland,Ive tried calling the numbers you gave,the first one (070... ) is invalid,the other one is a self help service asking me for login details, dem wan finish my credit join?I'm sending messages to all the different myaccess facebook walls.Ive just been debited about 2 more times,no worries though as I've transfered all my money out and loaded my fone with the change.On Monday it's refunding my money back we'll be talking about
Re: Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday by kevoh(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
JMystique:

The fact that you replied so quickly means I made the right choice using nairaland,Ive tried calling the numbers you gave,the first one (070... ) is invalid,the other one is a self help service asking me for login details, dem wan finish my credit join?I'm sending messages to all the different myaccess facebook walls.Ive just been debited about 2 more times,no worries though as I've transfered all my money out and loaded my fone with the change.On Monday it's refunding my money back we'll be talking about

Have you tried sending them a mail option. I used the mail option back in 2014 when I lost my wallet with my ATM debit card in it. An hour later, after sending the mail I received a call from one of the customer reps. Hopefully, you get this issue trashed out ASAP. Those unwarranted debits should not be coming. Best of luck.
Re: Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday by JMystique(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Th email is invalid too

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photo Of Dead Baby Dumped Among Refuse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / How I Got Robbed Of 15k Cash Unknowingly (need To Be Alert In Public Vehicles) / Mysterious Cat Allegedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.