Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd (3513 Views)

Job Opportunities At Genesis Group - APPLY NOW / Transtell Group Nig Ltd Invitation / Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment At Genesis Group Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd by sixtusjr(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sales Manager – A Sales Manager Level. (300 – 500K Per Month)
Manager to sale company’s products (Sausage Roll & Bread) within a defined geographic area or across the country. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, Developing new areas and management of sales personnel and customers. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- term and long-term sales and earnings etc.
The person must have good grasp of working and managing sales of short life products in Nigeria.
He or she must understand the principles of Positioning, Segmentation and Targeting. Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience. Experience in the FMCG space will be an advantage.

Business Development Team Lead. (100 – 200K Per Month)
Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. The person (She) must have the full grasp of development especially in hospitality. She must understand how to measure and integrate contract requirements with business operations. Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.

Bread Sales Representative (70 – 120K Per Month)
Responsible to canvass new customers in assigned territory (Port Harcourt & within) to ensure business objectives/target are met quarterly and also manage the interface between company and its customers. He must have wonderful people skills and great customer management skills to deepen customer loyalty for the business. 1-3 Years’ experience will suffice, while experience in a bread sales will be an advantage.

Assistant Restaurant/ Wine Bar Manager (80 – 150K Per Month
Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, supervising, and providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff. She ensure that the lounge operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos. She must maintain good leadership skill, professional and technical knowledge of the business. 2-4 Years’ experience will suffice, while experience in a hospitality outfit will be an advantage.

To apply kindly send your CV to ggnlvacancy@gmail.com for any of the above positions best described you. Collection of CV’s closes on 12th January, 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd by Udoka89: 1:53am On Jan 03, 2016
You must be very crazy

3 Likes

Re: Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd by musco4me: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Heediot

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd by sixtusjr(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Udoka89:
You must be very crazy
u can't be too sure...

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd by kilonso001(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
I once worked in that company and i know when they recruit they dont use a gmail account to collect CVs.

So OP your info is very very wrong. Please delete it except you have some other ulterior motives

sixtusjr:
u can't be too sure...
Re: Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd by sixtusjr(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
kilonso001:
I once worked in that company and i know when they recruit they dont use a gmail account to collect CVs.

So OP your info is very very wrong. Please delete it except you have some other ulterior motives

you weren't HR, when u worked. If u know anyone in HR department, call and confirm.
Re: Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd by kilonso001(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
I was head of IT and i know what I am saying. Genesis group will never ask for CVs to be sent to a gmail account when they have an internal email address for that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity / British Council's "Digital Jobs For Africa". / Recruitment For Call Center Agents In A Renowned Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.