Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise (1900 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Is Islam A Religion Of Peace Or Violence? / Islam The Religion Of Doom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Aremugangan(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
Goin by d huge acceptance of great men in2 dis religion, u ll blv wt me d@ Islam is d tru way of salvatn. Evn wen odas ll go any mile lyk open-air preachin, performin miracles n sendin diff propagandas ol in d name of Christ, Allah is stil makin Islam b abov evry oda by makin it manifestd in2 diff individuals' heart by Himself. Neil Armstrong, (Calcius Clay)Muhammed Ali, Mike Tyson only 2mention bt a few re part of doz great men d@ saw lyt n left darkness. Evn d author of d worlds' top 100influential people chuz Islam, dou e is a xtian. Was d@ self-sincerity or Allah @work. Plz ask google 4 "the 100" W@ re u stil waitin 4? Dnt b deceivd
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by noetic2: 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2009
No educated person will objectively analyse the life of mohammed and the sacred teachings of allah, and remain a muslim.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by jagunlabi(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2009
Lol! cheesy This has go to be the joke of the year.Islam the religion of the educated?Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Aremugangan:

Goin by d huge acceptance of great men in2 dis religion, u ll blv wt me d@ Islam is d tru way of salvatn. Evn wen odas ll go any mile lyk open-air preachin, performin miracles n sendin diff propagandas ol in d name of Christ, Allah is stil makin Islam b abov evry oda by makin it manifestd in2 diff individuals' heart by Himself. Neil Armstrong, (Calcius Clay)Muhammed Ali, Mike Tyson only 2mention bt a few re part of doz great men d@ saw lyt n left darkness. Evn d author of d worlds' top 100influential people chuz Islam, dou e is a xtian. Was d@ self-sincerity or Allah @work. Plz ask google 4 "the 100" W@ re u stil waitin 4? Dnt b deceivd
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Aremugangan(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2009
@noetic2 n jagunlabi- i ws evn xpktin comments d@ ll b worst dan urs frm an illiterate of ur caliber, afterol, u kno notin or less abt ur bible. Ask ur learned Pastor, e knows d truth bt e ll defin8ly nt tel u 4d fear of losin ur tithe,lol. Guess u re trans4min, u ll liv 2c d truth somdy (If Allah wills). Try 2b EDUCATD.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by jagunlabi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2009
Aremu,what has islam done for the arabs(who own islam) as far as being educationally developed and wise goes?Or you want to convince me that wearing beards,sticking your face in the ground 4 or 5 times a day,memorizing and regurgitating a book like a hypnotized zombie,and finally blowing yourself up to get to 72 virgins in heaven is widom and education?
In short,let me laugh some more,hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!This is so hilarious! grin I can't beleive that you guys take yourselves so damn seriously.Lol!
Aremugangan:

@noetic2 n jagunlabi- i ws evn xpktin comments d@ ll b worst dan urs frm an illiterate of ur caliber, afterol, u kno notin or less abt ur bible. Ask ur learned Pastor, e knows d truth bt e ll defin8ly nt tel u 4d fear of losin ur tithe,lol. Guess u re trans4min, u ll liv 2c d truth somdy (If Allah wills). Try 2b EDUCATD.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by timmy7(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2009
@poster
Av u considered taking up islamic stand up comedy pls add Albert Eistein, Newton even Obama(rmb d name resemble osama) to ur list grin grin
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by noetic2: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
Aremugangan:

I cant believe someone said this.

Are u educated at all? are these the remnants of ur brain or what?
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by littleb(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2009
No educated person will objectively analyse the life of mohammed and the sacred teachings of allah, and remain a muslim.

There are already educated people commented on his personality and he was rated high positively. We you be more knowledgeable than them?

http://smma59./2006/09/11/what-non-muslims-say-about-%E2%80%A6-prophet-muhammad/
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2009
ignorance is a disease

or perhaps you do not know any muslims

Or you want to convince me that wearing beards,sticking your face in the ground 4 or 5 times a day,memorizing and regurgitating a book like a hypnotized zombie,and finally blowing yourself up to get to 72 virgins in heaven is widom and education?

is there actually so little matter between your ears that you think that is all there is to being a muslim cheesy cheesy

tell that to the atheists cheesy
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by noetic2: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2009
I added "objective" to educated. Anyone can go to a primary/secondary school, but education plus objectivity is distinct. I repeat, no educated and objective individual will learn about the nefarious decrees of allah and will remain or become a muslim.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Aremugangan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2009
@noetic2, u gt any linkage wt Jet-li? U b almyty debator wey no dey argue 2learn. "a li2 knowledge is a bad tin". Na nw u realyz say u put "education" abi? L8r na nefarious u go put. Til u begin 2mak sense, its high tym i stopd arguin wt som1 wt baseles facts. Remain safe, "we re 1?"
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by muhsin(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
It has had just happened yesterday, my brothers and sisters in Islam. A Chineese business tycoon accepted Islam at Kantin Kwari Market, Kano. She, after testifying (saying the Kalimatushshahada) that she accepted the religion after an indepth analysis and researrch on the religion and it's tenets. Alhamdulillah!
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by noetic2: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2009
muhsin:

It has had just happened yesterday, my brothers and sisters in Islam. A Chineese business tycoon accepted Islam at Kantin Kwari Market, Kano. She, after testifying (saying the Kalimatushshahada) that she accepted the religion after an indepth analysis and researrch on the religion and it's tenets. Alhamdulillah!
I have NEVER heard of anyone who accepted islam based on convictions. its always based on "research" and "indepth" analyses. grin
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by noetic2: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2009
Aremugangan:

@noetic2, u gt any linkage wt Jet-li? U b almyty debator wey no dey argue 2learn. "a li2 knowledge is a bad tin". Na nw u realyz say u put "education" abi? L8r na nefarious u go put. Til u begin 2mak sense, its high tym i stopd arguin wt som1 wt baseles facts. Remain safe, "we re 1?"

what are thou talking about?
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by muhsin(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2009
noetic2:

I have NEVER heard of anyone who accepted islam based on convictions. its always based on "research" and "indepth" analyses. grin
@Noetic2

It's because the religion and many of its followers are rather being looked at and regarded displeasedly, negatively and as inferior. Moreover, some practicing Muslims don't do it the way it should be and practiced by the prophet, his companions and the salafus-salih, i.e. learned scholars. Hence it's nowadays only via that channel one could come up with a clear view of what the religion is about.

For instance, its evidently enough that you and other davidylans on this board have a sheer apprehension and aversion for the religion, talk less its followers. But if you would, one day, shun away all these and take a close, objective and unbiased look at it, its true teaching and so on and so forth, I assure you you'll understand a lot. And will certainly purge yourself from the,

Good luck.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2009
muhsin:

@Noetic2

It's because the religion and many of its followers are rather being looked at and regarded displeasedly, negatively and as inferior. Moreover, some practicing Muslims don't do it the way it should be and practiced by the prophet, his companions and the salafus-salih, i.e. learned scholars. Hence it's nowadays only via that channel one could come up with a clear view of what the religion is about.

For instance, its evidently enough that you and other davidylans on this board have a sheer apprehension and aversion for the religion, talk less its followers. But if you would, one day, shun away all these and take a close, objective and unbiased look at it, its true teaching and so on and so forth, I assure you you'll understand a lot. And will certainly purge yourself from the, 

Good luck.

lol how objectively can one look at death as an islamic culture?  grin
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by muhsin(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2009
You don com, eh? Deluded dividylan.
Welcome aboard!
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Tudor6(f): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2009
Islam the religion of the educated Haha ha ha ha ha i laugh!
If its so why does nothern nigeria have the highest level of illeteracy in nigeria.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Aremugangan(m): 4:12am On Jun 17, 2009
@Tudór, very simple question, d same way many learned illiterates submits theirselves 2pauls dogmatism is d same way Norths 2u ar illiterates. Can any religion equal Islam? any bk equal d Qur'an, any prophet equal Muhammad or any diety equal Allah? Y defendin ur weak religion? Lt xtianity defend itself
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by timmy7(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2009
What?! ''Can any prophet equal mohammed, '' who is mohammed by d way Oh! I rmb d author of d book titled quran cheesy that myt probably explain why any prophet does nt equal mohammed **nods in agreement**
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Aremugangan(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2009
Timmy, d@ sounds lyk a dogs. Dog don dey contribute 4nairaland? Ow u wnt take kno Muhammad? Wen e b say na olodo u b. 4d sake of arguement, i concur wt u, E ws an author of d highest order. Add d@ 2His qualities. W@ abt jesus? Ow many jesus do we av in d bible by d way?
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by muhsin(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2009
I pity you, Tudor. How you still define the word 'illiterate' portraits your ignorance and stupendous stupidity, for its the same way colonial masters did in the early 20th century when they first set their put in the North.

Who is illiterate? Go anywhere and ask: any person who can read and write cannot be called by that name. And the Northerners, since then and now, majority of them can, at least, read Arabic letters and write in Arabic-based Hausa, i.e. Ajami. Are they illiterates?
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by noetic2: 3:25am On Jun 18, 2009
muhsin:

I pity you, Tudor. How you still define the word 'illiterate' portraits your ignorance and stupendous stupidity, for its the same way colonial masters did in the early 20th century when they first set their put in the North.

Who is illiterate? Go anywhere and ask: any person who can read and write cannot be called by that name. And the Northerners, since then and now, majority of them can, at least, read Arabic letters and write in Arabic-based Hausa, i.e. Ajami. Are they illiterates?

This is ridiculous.

reading and writing has little or nothing to do with literacy. Can they think in arabic?
A child is taken to islamic scholars at the age of 4 to cram and memorise the words of a language he has no understanding of, and u call the literacy.
can u mushin think in arabic? why do u think the koran is thought in arabic? Its simply because of the "incredibly nefarious" things it contains.

How can u read the english koran and still be a muslim? you need to read and digest allah's thoughts towards u as stated in the koran.

As for the northern muslims, nothing in their character and intolerance shows that they are educated/literates.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by timmy7(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2009
Aremu,
'', d@ sounds lyk a dogs, '' if this is what u call literacy then i agree with u completely grin it's obvious u just graduated from some non accredited islamic academy cheesy
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Aremugangan(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2009
Wtout mixin words, u're of a local skull. Is dis w@ xtanity is abt? re u d bst xtanity cld offer? U sim 2b sufferin frm complexity. Is it dis universaly most intact bk d@'s ur headache or d way ppl humbly submit themselves n commit it in2 memory d@'s killiln u? Ever seen a secretary writin in shorthand? Ow did she acquore d knowldege? Can u xplain y 2+2=4, 2+3=5, 2*2=4 bt 2*3=6. Do u kia to ask ursef y u were taught probability evn dou its a game of luck(same as gamblin)? Do u think Islam is lyk xtanity whr 1+1+1 =1. Is dis insanity or w@? Pls take ur tym 2think lyk a reasonabl human being
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by muhsin(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
noetic2:

This is ridiculous.

reading and writing has little or nothing to do with literacy. Can they think in arabic?
A child is taken to islamic scholars at the age of 4 to cram and memorise the words of a language he has no understanding of, and u call the literacy.
can u mushin think in arabic? why do u think the koran is thought in arabic? Its simply because of the "incredibly nefarious" things it contains.

How can u read the english koran and still be a muslim? you need to read and digest allah's thoughts towards u as stated in the koran.

As for the northern muslims, nothing in their character and intolerance shows that they are educated/literates.

Here is what the word literate is defined:
lit·er·ate
adj.
a. Able to read and write.
b. Knowledgeable or educated in a particular field or fields.
2. Familiar with literature; literary.
3. Well-written; polished: a literate essay.
n.
1. One who can read and write.
2. A well-informed, educated person.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/literate

LOL grin
In what language? Answer: Anyone.
Is Arabic not a language? Answer: Yes, it is.
Whose words deserve to be called silly? Answer: noetic2, of course.
Think again.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by noetic2: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
muhsin:

Here is what the word literate is defined:
lit·er·ate
adj.
a. Able to read and write.
b. Knowledgeable or educated in a particular field or fields.
2. Familiar with literature; literary.
3. Well-written; polished: a literate essay.
n.
1. One who can read and write.
2. A well-informed, educated person.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/literate

LOL grin
In what language? Answer: Anyone.
Is Arabic not a language? Answer: Yes, it is.
Whose words deserve to be called silly? Answer: noetic2, of course.
Think again.

is it too much to ask for objectivity? what has literacy in this context got to do with read and writing norms. we are talking about thinking and reasoning. I asked u if the northerners can think/reason in arabic?

If they can, they wont be muslims.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Aremugangan(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
@noetic2, na u no fit read n write. Ow many times u don remix ur statements nw? U're nt bold nor competent enof 4dis discussion. Mayb u invite som1 d@s mor skilled @manipulating words. U lack dexterity. Dnt rply unles u av somtin meaninful 2say. I min somtin lyk "truly, jesus is nt lord or d bible is nt completely d word of God"
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by noetic2: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2009
Aremugangan:

@noetic2, na u no fit read n write. Ow many times u don remix ur statements nw? U're nt bold nor competent enof 4dis discussion. Mayb u invite som1 d@s mor skilled @manipulating words. U lack dexterity. Dnt rply unles u av somtin meaninful 2say. I min somtin lyk "truly, jesus is nt lord or d bible is nt completely d word of God"
did u make any sense?
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by timmy7(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2009
grin grin grin He seems to be writing in arabic,funny lad, am sure u dont undastand ur writings 2 grin
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Aremugangan(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2009
@noetic2, U cldn't prove me wrong. U're stil talkin baselessly,
@timmy, tel som1 mor sensibl 2read it 4u.
Re: Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise by Lagosboy: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2009
Bros if you must debate , do it with someone else not Noetic or you will forever be moving in circles and a sheer waste of time and energy. I have long concluded to ignore his posts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatwa On Music By The Grand Mufti And Shaykh Of Al-azhar / Islam Has Taught Me That Patience Is The Best Virtue: / Shiite Belief That The Present Quran Is Fabricated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.