Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,128 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Mavins Are Always Ahead Of Lil Kesh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavins Are Always Ahead Of Lil Kesh (900 Views)

The Mavins Are Saying "No To Drugs" In A Fun Way (Video) / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavins Are Always Ahead Of Lil Kesh by donblade855: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
After the headies i noticed something about the mavins and lil kesh. I noticed that mavins always beat lil kesh to awards and i back up my claim with the following:-

1)reekado banks beat lil kesh to rookie of the year at the 2014 headies:- 2014, lil kesh had one of the biggest song which is shoki and yet banks still won the rookie of the year with just one single which was "chop am". And you cant compare "chop am" with shoki or can you?

2)mavins song "dorobucci" beat lil kesh song "shoki" at the mama 2015 award:-Mavins beat lil kesh again at the mama's award.

3)reekado bans beat lil kesh at the 2015 headies:-I was shocked when i heard banks declared as the next rated because lil kesh worked harder than banks with alot of hit singles. Most people in my area dont even know that banks has a single because we hear only lil kesh songs in the street.

Na the question is will lil kesh ever win the mavins in any award?
Re: Mavins Are Always Ahead Of Lil Kesh by Atlantian: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
To be frank, I dont know who Lil Kesh is, but I know all the names of Mavin squad. That guy called Olamide should go and study business ethics and how to promote a brand. It is not enough to sing and smoke igbo. Award judges take into consideration your staying power and branding. How many awards have Burna Boy won ? But Patoranking is better branded and marketed. Olamide seems to be popular mostly among illiterates and he reacted as a chief illiterate. Then Don Jazzy needs a higher emotional intelligence quotient, its better to keep quiet than respond to such stupidity by Olamide. You dont insult the Award Organizations and expect them to promote your brands. Without these awards, what do you show for your efforts.

I dont blame them, Nigerians consume mediocre arts. Personally, I havent seen any musician in Nigeria apart from Asa, Cobhams, Tuface and one more person out there. The rest are just hungry charlatans using music as meal tickets and a way out of poverty. Talentless motherfuckers.

2 Likes

Re: Mavins Are Always Ahead Of Lil Kesh by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atlantian:
To be frank, I dont know who Lil Kesh is, but I know all the names of Mavin squad. That guy called Olamide should go and study business ethics and how to promote a brand. It is not enough to sing and smoke igbo. Award judges take into consideration your staying power and branding. How many awards have Burna Boy won ? But Patoranking is better branded and marketed. Olamide seems to be popular mostly among illiterates and he reacted as a chief illiterate. Then Don Jazzy needs a higher emotional intelligence quotient, its better to keep quiet than respond to such stupidity by Olamide. You dont insult the Award Organizations and expect them to promote your brands. Without these awards, what do you show for your efforts.

I dont blame them, Nigerians consume mediocre arts. Personally, I havent seen any musician in Nigeria apart from Asa, Cobhams, Tuface and one more person out there. The rest are just hungry charlatans using music as meal tickets and a way out of poverty. Talentless motherfuckers.
You've said it all. Thumbs up!
Re: Mavins Are Always Ahead Of Lil Kesh by cruzita(f): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
why won't they be ahead when don baba is dia.and besides kesh sings raw music which can never make him win it
Re: Mavins Are Always Ahead Of Lil Kesh by donblade855: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
why won't they be ahead when don baba is dia.and besides kesh sings raw music which can never make him win it
but lil kesh popular pass am. And kesh song is popular more than his song. So lil kesh had more vote to me. Mtn was the sponsor and don jazzy is their ambassador. Dont u smell a rat?
Re: Mavins Are Always Ahead Of Lil Kesh by cruzita(f): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
donblade855:
but lil kesh popular pass am. And kesh song is popular more than his song. So lil kesh had more vote to me. Mtn was the sponsor and don jazzy is their ambassador. Dont u smell a rat?
kesh popular pass who?I hope not don jazzy
Re: Mavins Are Always Ahead Of Lil Kesh by donblade855: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
kesh popular pass who?I hope not don jazzy
reekado banks oh.

(1) (Reply)

"Your Father" - Eva Alordiah Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her Over Her Engagement / Nollywood Actress Idowu (iya Rainbow) Loses Daughter, Shola George To Ulcer / Linda Ikeji In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.