Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How To Promote Your Business,product,campaign, Any Thing So Fast In 2016 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote Your Business,product,campaign, Any Thing So Fast In 2016 (661 Views)

10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Product That Sell So Fast In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business,product,campaign, Any Thing So Fast In 2016 by Tkadprince(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Whether you have a product or service you want to market to Nigerians or you have an announcement to make, whatever your needs we have answers to the most effective means of reaching millions of Nigerians. With us you can reach 50% of the Nigerian population instantly.

Very Important:

Hundreds of people spend between N20, 000 - N1,000, 000 advertising in local newspapers, Radio and Television stations daily thinking that their products will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people.

If you are one of them, then here is the simple truth. Except there is breaking news of national interest, hardly will you find 100,000 people reading a newspaper a day out of the 150 million Nigerians. Isn't that shocking?

And many of those who even decide to read, due to insufficient time in their hands, skip pages of the newspaper to the segment they are interested in. E.g. Entertainment and show biz, sports etc. Out of 100 people who advertise on such mediums, only about 2 percent come back to say they have made 10 - 20 sales.

Why use SMS?.

Why not use radio, TV or newspaper for my advertisement?

Current statistics:

9% of Nigerians watch TV daily

19% of Nigerians listen to radio daily

4% of Nigerians read newspapers daily

Less than 2% of Nigerians use the internet daily

50% of Nigerians use GSM phone daily

So with this, you're aware that sms is one of the fastest way of growing a business or promoting.

Why don't you check out my website for bulk sms bundle at very cheap price while it last!!!!!!!!!! Because it the NEW YEAR PROMO.

Check my signature below this article for my website

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank- Resumption Of Transfers For FX Cash Deposits / You Want Naira To Be Strong Against Dollar? These Are What You Need To Do / Some Shocking Things Bosses Have Caught Their Workers Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.