Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank With Phone To Other Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank With Phone To Other Account (940 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 40 Key Points From Gtbank's Version Of What Caused Dispute / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank With Phone To Other Account by tvreporter: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
How to Transfer Money From GTBank with Phone to Other Account

This might come as a surprise to many who may not even know that they can send money via their phones. Well, when i first cam across this, i was awe at it. I just needed to transfer money from my GTBank account to another account through my ATM, but it was already late. So i went online to see how i can do it. Suddenly this article showed up.

Under a minute i was done and a little fraction was taken from my account called charges. So for those who have been searching on how to Transfer Money From GTBank to Other Account using phone, you are sure at the right place.All you need to do is read up the preceding article and follow up the instruction.

With this instructions that i have documented here, you can simply and conveniently perform third party money transfer both to a GTBank and any other bank account Nigeria, through a mobile phones, by simply dialing the USSD number on red ink bellow with details of the amount you want to transfer and account number (NUBAN) of the recipient.
Like i have said before, all that will be required of you is to follow the simple steps which i will be showing you here so that you can transfer money to your friends and family at your convenience irrespective of the bank branch and location across the globe.

For those of you using other banks but are searching for how to transfer money from GTBank using phone, there is an important information to note which is that the USSD Transfer service is only available to GTBank customers only with their mobile phone numbers which have been registered with the Bank which has a minimum transfer limit of N1,000 and a daily transfer limit of N20,000.
How to Transfer Money From GTBank to Another GTBank
For the complete article.click >>> How to Transfer Money From GTBank with Phone to Other Account
Re: How To Transfer Money From Gtbank With Phone To Other Account by makingsense(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Informative

Thank God.

So Chidi you no fit tell me say bank no open on sundays again

(1) (Reply)

Customised Flags: Car Flag, Hand Flags, Table Flags / In Need Of A 50,000naira Loan / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira-Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.