Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies (32129 Views)

Top Female Celebrities That Their Quest For Hotness Overshadowed Their Talent / Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics / Davido And Shina Peller Squash Their Beef At Club Quilox(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by emmanuelasiegbu(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
#hmmmmmmm...I reserve my comment
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by AJORE(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=OluwatoyinIS post=41608981] angryIt's so obvious Badoo is ; illiterate
oblivious
obtuse
uneducated
uninformed
apprenticed
benighted
birdbrained
blind to
cretinous
dense
imbecilic
in the dark
inexperienced
insensible
mindless
misinformed
moronic
nescient
shallow
thick
unconscious
unconversant
uncultivated
uncultured
unenlightened
uninitiated
unintellectual
unknowledgeable
unlearned
unlettered
unmindful
unread
unschooled
Seriously,the guy dy vex me[/quote ] (It's so obvious oluwatoyin is ;lliterate

obtuse
uneducated
uninformed
apprenticed
benighted
birdbrained
blind to
cretinous
dense
imbecilic
in the dark
inexperienced
insensible
mindless
misinformed
moronic
nescient
shallow
thick
unconscious
unconversant
uncultivated
uncultured
unenlightened
uninitiated
unintellectual
unknowledgeable
unlearned
unlettered
unmindful
unread
unschooled
Seriously, i dy vex for you (oluwatoyin ISIS) nat test I dey test oooo
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by Boerhavia: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
angryIt's so obvious Badoo is ; illiterate
oblivious
obtuse
uneducated
uninformed
apprenticed
benighted
birdbrained
blind to
cretinous
dense
imbecilic
in the dark
inexperienced
insensible
mindless
misinformed
moronic
nescient
shallow
thick
unconscious
unconversant
uncultivated
uncultured
unenlightened
uninitiated
unintellectual
unknowledgeable
unlearned
unlettered
unmindful
unread
unschooled
Seriously,the guy dy vex me
Hey! Jazzy's agent,dont sweat it u cant bring Olamide down.

1 Like

Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by amdoyin82(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
Olamide must pay for this.
make I no say Ogun go kill u. Wetin he wan pay for?
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by chinuz(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
omusiliyu:
The end is near
Boring Shirt..#LeavetrashforLawma,
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by ayoodeji(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
hauwababy:
http://www.yeoal.com/2016/01/gist-worthy-events-that-got.html

The 10th edition of the Headies which took place last night, Jan 1st 2016, entertained us with some gist worthy and memorable events, that no one is talking about because of Olamide’s unfortunate outburst on stage. From Majek Fashek’s surprise performance, to our introduction to Pastor Harrysong, join me as I count down the gist worthy events that went down last night that weren’t about Olamide.

Eva’s proposal

We were all shocked when rapper and makeup artist, Eva got proposed to by her boo, Tinsel actor Ceasar. The “proposal” ended up being quite dramatic as we weren’t sure if it was part of Victoria Kimani’s performance with the rapper, a publicity stunt by the rapper or if it was the real deal. We all talked about it briefly……until it was swallowed up by Olamide’s antics. I am quite sure Eva won’t be happy though……cos we aren’t talking about her.

More after the jump

Majek Fashek’s performance
Majek Fashek performed for the first time on stage at an awards ceremony since, he was allegedly checked into a rehabilitation centre by Warri based billionaire businessman, Ayiri last year. The ‘’rain maker” performed impressively alongside the biggest winner at the 10th Headies, Timi Dakolo yesterday.

2face and Don Jazzy’s recognition

Two of Nigeria’s most respected figures in Nigeria’s music industry, 2face and Don Jazzy were honoured yesterday for their contribution to the industry. As expected, Don Jazzy looked more pissed that pleased when he accepted his award and did not hide it. He expressed his anger and disgust when he dropped the “if it is the car you want, come and collect it” line.

Bovi disses Freeze

The comedian, who was one of the hosts for the event, took direct shots at controversial OAP, Freeze, who is currently engaged in an ongoing battle with comedian Basket Mouth. This ordinarily would have gotten people talking and would have even trended on social media.

Beverly Osu returns to her dancing roots

The BBA alumni, went back to her dancing roots when she danced at the Headies alongside respected dancer and host of the event Kaffy.

We were introduced to Pastor HarrySong
Five Star music act, Harrysong, had an amazing year last year with his monster hit “Reggae Blues”. The visibly elated music star became a Pastor on stage when he gave his testimony of how he started out in the music industry and how God lifted him to his present position.

SIMI and FALZ performance........that was my highlight of the headies regardless of the nonsense dos two CEOs did. Those two nailed it, especially SIMI's vocal prowness
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by 1surdman: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
oblivious
obtuse
uneducated
uninformed
apprenticed
benighted
birdbrained
blind to
cretinous
dense
imbecilic
in the dark
inexperienced
insensible
mindless
misinformed
moronic
nescient
shallow
thick
unconscious
unconversant
uncultivated
uncultured
unenlightened
uninitiated
unintellectual
unknowledgeable
unlearned
unlettered
unmindful
unread
unschooled
job less fool
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
catlova:

U neva vex reach. U no sabi d next railway make u lie for there dey wait for ur death. Ode.
same to you,mtcheew
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by ProfGday(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
hotgunz:
U didn't mention d new long throat ambassadors. Dija
Chai see diz.................ppu are very wicked see how dem destroyed dija's personality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by FuckTheMod: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
oblivious
obtuse
uneducated
uninformed
apprenticed
benighted
birdbrained
blind to
cretinous
dense
imbecilic
in the dark
inexperienced
insensible
mindless
misinformed
moronic
nescient
shallow
thick
unconscious
unconversant
uncultivated
uncultured
unenlightened
uninitiated
unintellectual
unknowledgeable
unlearned
unlettered
unmindful
unread
unschooled
Dumbfùck illiterate d0lt

NB: Not every word can have (un) prefix

Olodo
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
same to you,mtcheew

Im sorry.
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by girl4rmspace(f): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
lasisi69:
They should be arrested ASAP
who should be arrested?
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by girl4rmspace(f): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
catlova:

Im sorry.
lol, so people still know how to apologise in nigeria?
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lol, so people still know how to apologise in nigeria?

Yes smiley
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by supaslim(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Check this song out! Even the title sef funny! PEPPERSOUP! Lol, awesome chorus mehn! Jahbless on d backup! www.abamp3.com/mp3-supaslim-supaslimmusic-pepper-soup/
pretydiva:
These r all lovely gists worth remembering n not olamide tears down don jazzy ish undecided

It's getting boring abeg
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=24pt]I know,don't get hyped up[/size]
FuckTheMod:

Dumbfùck illiterate d0lt

NB: Not every word can have (un) prefix

Olodo
thank you undecided
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
catlova:

Im sorry.
It's okay,man.
I'm not jazzy nd u'r not olamide
wink
Re: Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:

It's okay,man.
I'm not jazzy nd u'r not olamide
wink

wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Who Is Bianca Ojukwu? / Soma Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.