Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours (98496 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Lenovo Laptop Battery For Sale In Nigeria / Longer Lasting Laptop Battery ⚡⚡ For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by fabuloz1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
ruphytelecom:
7k how soon do you need it
I really need it anytime from now. I stay in anambra for now, do you have Any office here? however, i'm having issues with the lappy. Sometimes when powered, it displays and sometimes it doesn't display. What might be the possible cause?
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
fabuloz1:

I really need it anytime from now. I stay in anambra for now, do you have Any office here? however, i'm having issues with the lappy. Sometimes when powered, it displays and sometimes it doesn't display. What might be the possible cause?
We don't have any office in Anambra, the display issue has to do with the screen. A screen replacement will solve the problem permanently.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
"Everything is always created twice, first in the mind and then in reality."
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2017
No body goes to the river early in the morning and brings dirty water home. As you step out this morning, may your life be clean, calm and clear like the early morning water. May the grace of the Almighty God support, sustain and supply all your needs according to His riches. Have a blessed day,Good morning.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by Fogman(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Hello, please do you have HP DV6 battery (follow come)?
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Thank God it's Friday.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2017
"Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows."
By Michael Landon
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2017
Good morning and a blessed Easter
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
"The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going."
By Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
By George Woodberry
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 4:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Good morning, we shall be blessed today.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2017
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go."
By T.S. Eliot
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2017
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb."
By Calvin Coolidge
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Good morning, today is a blessed day.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 2:43am On Apr 19, 2017
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."By Groucho Marx
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
"The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem."
By Theodore Rubin
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"
By Dr Seuss
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 5:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Good morning, today is a blessed day.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 5:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Good morning, Wake up to another day of blessings.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
By George Bernard Shaw
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Happy Sunday.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it.
By William Arthur Ward
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2017
"The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you be."
By William James
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Thank God for today
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."
By Nora Roberts
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 2:57am On Apr 25, 2017
All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
By Brian Tracy
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Good morning, thank God for his mercies.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
"Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal."
By Joseph Cossman
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Thank God for today
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by gr8virus(m): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2017
do you have HP pavilion 15 battery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (103) (Reply)

Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.