Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) (23425 Views)

Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo) / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by awesomesossy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
D story too long ,aint gat patiencegrin.... but Congrats anyway...God b praised smiley smiley
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by arabaribiti(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
GOD bless my wife womb too, please let us carry our baby did year too in jesus name amen

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
kennygee:

Na wa for u o.

I lie
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Treash(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Blessed Shepherd is His name. He can even raise children out of stones.

Like if u agree wit me.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by ojnnaco(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thanks to God... Oluwa is involved
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Treash(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
arabaribiti:
GOD bless my wife womb too, please let us carry our baby did year too in jesus name amen

Amen. Just try praise Him more dan befkre. He can raise children out of stones. There are flood gates of children waiting to be opened this 2016.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by timy22(f): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
VampireeM:
I cant believe tear dropped from my eyes by the time I finished reading... This is so miraclous and wonderful! God pls locate my aunt like you located her family Amen!

Amen, God will answer your aunt this year IJN.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by timy22(f): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
arabaribiti:

Amen
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by JJLUV(f): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
God be praised
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Ojoibadan: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Glory to God. Truly, God is wonderful. Trusting God to do the same for my sister-in-law and my brother.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by odogwueast: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
God time is the best
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by kobonaire(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
How old was she?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Islie: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
this is a test of faith for the husband and he was able to stand by the wife to the end.........

God answer me speedily and don't allow me to wait for years for answer to my prayers

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by bejeria101(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
God is faithful,it also happened to a family i knw here in abuja,pastor atewe,s sister in law afta 10years on jan 1st gave birth to TRIPLETS. This GOD is not a man,we give GOD all the glory
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Otes26(f): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Damzil:
God visit me too as u vistw dis woman, i must av my baby this Year of From Glory to Glory in Jesus Name.
Amen
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Otes26(f): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Indeed, God is never late.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Keepshining(f): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
dre11:

Woman who gave birth to twins after 16 years of marriage says
•Someone called me Sarah shortly before my marriage

www.tribuneonlineng.com/woman-who-gave-birth-to-twins-after-16-years-of-marriage-says-•someone-called-me-sarah-shortly

Impossibility belongs to the fool.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........mmm.

The conclusion of this Matter is:

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS....
PERIOD!!!!!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Ayus4u(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Take this to your aunty; i was about to say she would deliver by october/ nov this year. But i hear a voice saying your aunty is PREGNANT RIGHT NOW.
AS THE GOD OF HEAVEN LIVETH HER CASE IS SETTLED.
VampireeM:
I cant believe tear dropped from my eyes by the time I finished reading... This is so miraclous and wonderful! God pls locate my aunt like you located her family Amen! Thank God for her kind of husband and family.
!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
God be praised
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Ayyomrond(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by trebron(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wow. Glory be to God....what a marvelous God. Congrats
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by mrstheo(f): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
God it is you alone that can do this and not man..i give u all the glory, honour and adoration...Praiiiiiiiiiiiise the LORD!!!! grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Vikky014(f): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
WOW. TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by lollybee15(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Congrats and I glorify God's name for these wonderful gifts to your family. And I use this as a point of contact for the same course to God Almighty for me and my wife and so shall it be IJN. Amen.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
He makes all things beautiful in His time. To God be the glory.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
I claim this portion for my uncle and his wife. Theirs is going to 16 yrs
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by gangjo61(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
God doing
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Joy83(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
VampireeM:
I cant believe tear dropped from my eyes by the time I finished reading... This is so miraclous and wonderful! God pls locate my aunt like you located her family Amen! Thank God for her kind of husband and family.
I love my God cause he is forever faithful! Thank You jesus for this bundle of joy you gave this family and may it be permanent in their lives Amen!
Which of your Aunt?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 04, 2016
Damzil:
God visit me too as u vistw dis woman, i must av my baby this Year of From Glory to Glory in Jesus Name.

I stand in prayer with you & everyone else waiting to see their chikdren as I also await the blessing of a pregnancy this 2016. This is a year for answered prayers, IJN. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Utagbamaka(m): 4:20am On Jan 04, 2016
May His name be praised. I tap from this blessing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) / 12 Ways On How To Relate With Your In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.